• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Yikes - Oct 12 episode of TUF hits series low with 624k viewers or a .49 share.

tumblr_m6ijhgi3ar1rughnfo9.gif

There should be an interview with Dana about the TUF ratings where he says "Man I got no money and nowhere to go. I'm doing this for my family. I gotta get the TUF ratings back up so I can make my kids proud." and then start crying.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I don't even know what network it's on. When they were on Spike it was easy to find everything. Now they're on 3 channels plus PPV.

VoxPop

So apparently Overeem gets the winner of Dos Santos/Velasquez. Surprised they're not making him have an extra fight prior like they did with Chael but I guess it makes sense considering the HW division is so thin. They also can't risk Reem getting ktfo by someone like Carwin.

Just taking a break from writing an essay... HAHAHAHAHA at those numbers. The Browns/Bagels game probably did more than that.

If you were in the TUF house we would see you and your essay in the kitchen silently and awkwardly making dinner at the same time and the situation would be very tense.

That's not even an insult. They are doing some pretty remarkable things with literacy in chimps. Now if he had said "You have the reading comprehension of member of the Scrap Pack" then I'd understand the banning.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
The funny thing about the "Korean consumers lives lol" being that you should see the Korean fanboy wars regarding Samsung vs. LG. One of my co-workers was fiercely and absolutely pro-LG over Samsung in a way that would make even GAF's most ardent console/smartphone warrior take a step back and re-evaluate their life.

I knew Capt would be in there.

I have not, but college gf posed for explicit "art" nudes later in life. It was maybe 8 years after college and she looked the same. I'm not sure if she meant for me to see them but they were on a hidden link on a webpage she sent me.

That's not even an insult. They are doing some pretty remarkable things with literacy in chimps. Now if he had said "You have the reading comprehension of member of the Scrap Pack" then I'd understand the banning.
Ninja I hate to do this to you, but it's "Skrap Pack".

SkrapPackHeaders.jpg

I probably proved your point even further, but yeah.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Yikes - Oct 12 episode of TUF hits series low with 624k viewers or a .49 share.

How many ways can you hide someone's bed before they decide to hide your body?

The funny thing about the "Korean consumers lives lol" being that you should see the Korean fanboy wars regarding Samsung vs. LG. One of my co-workers was fiercely and absolutely pro-LG over Samsung in a way that would make even GAF's most ardent console/smartphone warrior take a step back and re-evaluate their life.
Are the screens still made by the same fucking people?

Oh, and bye-bye Vox. You were a junior, so you might never come back to see this bye-bye. I would pour one out for you, but my father told me that the two greatest sins in life were holding on to the past and wasting perfectly good alcohol.

industrian

I need to know what Shields did to get the NC. Ill LMFAO if it were roids. Does not seem like the guy that uses it.

If it were roids it would have been outed by now. That and it would have been a longer suspension than 6 months and a lot higher fine than $6000. I'm guessing it's a diuretic, ephedrine, a banned painkiller or maybe just a couple of hits from the Diaz magic. Or maybe his wife's diet pills. And/or all of the above.

industrian

Are the screens still made by the same fucking people?

In all probability: yes. Samsung have a lock on the production of flat panel displays.

It's actually quite surprising how Samsung have elevated themselves from a bootleg Sony to a "luxury" electronics consortium (and a bootleg Apple LAWL!!11!one!) in the last ten years. Their shit demands a rather hefty premium compared to LG and other tech companies, which reminds me of Sony when they were in their prime.

I'm tempted to get a Galaxy Note. But I'd have to hide it from my girlfriend as one of her buttons is Korean tech companies and how they use shady practices to fuck with Taiwanese tech companies. I'd wake up and find it replaced with a HTC One. Or smashed into 100 pieces. That depends on if I bought her dinner the previous night.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
It's actually quite surprising how Samsung have elevated themselves from a bootleg Sony to a "luxury" electronics consortium (and a bootleg Apple LAWL!!11!one!) in the last ten years. Their shit demands a rather hefty premium compared to LG and other tech companies, which reminds me of Sony when they were in their prime.
The issue I have with Samsung getting a premium is the same issue I have with Hyundai starting to ask for a premium. Yes, they've come a long way in two decades. Yes, the big Japanese manufacturers have stumbled (Samsung : Hyundai :: Sony : Toyota), but the big Korean manufacturers haven't come all the way to where the Japanese were when it was all crappy American stuff or over-priced European stuff. There are too many average competitors to just hand them a victory just because they presumed it was their turn, especially when you can see all the corners they cut by just looking at the thing for more than 5 minutes.

hwalker84

The problem with TUF is its day and time slot. I don't get around to it till a day or two later. Should be Wednesday nights or something.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The problem with TUF is its day and time slot. I don't get around to it till a day or two later. Should be Wednesday nights or something.

Well, TUF was tanking on Wednesday on too but I agree, Friday was a tremendously bad idea. As bad as having Fuel cards start at 2PM on a workday.

Top Bottom