• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Friends should I get in on that $199 PS3 bundle (I still have the OG 60gb thats noisy and memory is all filled) or should I wait for like a year or so for the PS4?

Renan Barao vs. Michael McDonald would really be something, wouldn't it? [/URL]

Ain't no mountain high, ain't no barao low ...

Friends should I get in on that $199 PS3 bundle (I still have the OG 60gb thats noisy and memory is all filled) or should I wait for like a year or so for the PS4?

What $199 PS3 Bundle? My fat 60GB died and I need a new one.

]Friends should I get in on that $199 PS3 bundle (I still have the OG 60gb thats noisy and memory is all filled) or should I wait for like a year or so for the PS4?[/B]

Na. Wait for the PS4. I still have the OG 60 gig as well loaded with games. But I need to keep deleting shit. I have accumulated over 100 PS1 games between the JPN and NA stores. It will only get worse once those Japanese PS2 games start rolling in.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

If you got it filled it means you spent money on games. Of course get a new one.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I don't know which picture is better

booze
uncledanap2pqs.png

or UFC President
uncledana2iboym.png

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Richard Dawkins is such an asshole. I love him.

Indeed. And btw Yambro, love is a series of chemical secretions and neurons firing in your brain sponsored by the evolutionary trait of wanting to spill and protect your seed and preserve your tribe.

Indeed. And btw Yambro, love is a series of chemical secretions and neurons firing in your brain sponsored by the evolutionary trait of wanting to spill and protect your seed and preserve your tribe.

Fuck yeah it is. Can't believe that dude gave me a text book definition. I blame Homer for being an ass and not knowing the difference between souls and spirits.

LMAO

http://youtu.be/0scyrMpin5M

oh man I started watching Richard Dawkins videos and I haven't done shit for homework. Fuck you FACE for linking to that video in the soul thread. I just started clicking and I ended up at Science Saved My Soul video and now I am just watching Dawkins ruining dudes.

FACE

Banned
Fuck yeah it is. Can't believe that dude gave me a text book definition. I blame Homer for being an ass and not knowing the difference between souls and spirits.

LMAO

oh man I started watching Richard Dawkins videos and I haven't done shit for homework. Fuck you FACE for linking to that video in the soul thread. I just started clicking and I ended up at Science Saved My Soul video and now I am just watching Dawkins ruining dudes.

:D

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

LMAO

'Tides come in, tides go out..you cant explain that!' ..'well actually bill, we know that the moon causes the tidal shifts on earf and' *commercial*

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Exactly.

You guys have no idea how hard it is trying to keep religion away from my son since I moved.

I did it for my two little cousins. I was 15 when they were born. Granted our families arent religious for shit..its in the 'background' but its still accepted to a certain extent as the truth. I can safely say that the majority of my family are atheists.

*edit*

Ok Alright. You got it bro. Bang on.

FACE

Banned
Exactly.

You guys have no idea how hard it is trying to keep religion away from my son since I moved.

One of the reasons why I don't plan on having kids. It'd break my heart if they turned out to be some Game Analyst-esque religious nut.

I think the best approach to take in this situation is to talk to your kid about religions once he's old enough but not force him into anything.

Come on guys, stop discrediting Jesus's MMA cred. I mean come on, the guy is more influential in MMA than Steven Seagal.

Let Jesus Bang.

The HW division gets way too much of a bad rap all because of one era of time in one organization. HW division was always awesome except in UFC from 2002-2006. Great HW fighters were around Randelman, Severn,Tank, Shamrock,Frye,Smith,Goodridge, Coleman, Randy, Vitor, Fedor, Nog, Crocop, Herring and I can go on. It's unbelievable how people still say its not a stacked division. I guess Tim Sylvia being a champion really destroyed the image of the HW division even to this day.

The HW division gets way too much of a bad rap all because of one era of time in one organization. HW division was always awesome except in UFC from 2002-2006. Great HW fighters were around Randelman, Severn,Tank, Shamrock,Frye,Smith,Goodridge, Coleman, Randy, Vitor, Fedor, Nog, Crocop, Herring and I can go on. It's unbelievable how people still say its not a stacked division. I guess Tim Sylvia being a champion really destroyed the image of the HW division even to this day.
TUF 10 sure as hell didn't help.

One of the reasons why I don't plan on having kids. It'd break my heart if they turned out to be some Game Analyst-esque religious nut.

I think the best approach to take in this situation is to talk to your kid about religions once he's old enough but not force him into anything.

One day I was walking with him in a park and he asked who was god. I told him it was made up character like Spiderman and he started crying when I said that because up until then he thought Spidey was real.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
People just dont wanna accept the nature of the Heavy game. Stalling..random jabs and low kicks, hugs and then an eventua take down and l..maaaybe one punch ko's.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

If you do your job as a parent correctly it would be pretty easy to circumvent that.

I always loved the HW division. It's that element of surprise that you never know what will happen. It's just a different ball game in HW. Some of the best fights are HW fights.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
What are everybody's favorite non-UFC fights from this year? Two that come to mind for me are Marquardt/Woodley and Curran/Warren. Melendez/Thompson III was also great despite the crappy split decision. I'll try to add a few more later.

Top Bottom