• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
How about Scottish pizza?

PN5hM.jpg

SwpB7.jpg

That's a curry pizza. Absolutely divine. Like eating fire.

*eagerly awaits Noo Yawk pizza elitist response.*

Well i dont knock it till i try it. The weirdest pizza i had was from new haven ct. That shit was all kinds of wrong

Chamber

love on your sleeve
TUF had been tanking for years prior to the Friday night slot. This is still ultimately a show with zero appeal to it's core audience.

I wouldn't mind watchig TUF on a tuesday night. If im home and its on, ill watch it for sure. On the friday slot I wasn't home and didn't care to watch. Monday and Tuesday nights are the only nights that I am sure to be home 95% of the time.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I'm late but New York and Italian pizza sucks ass. The best pizza I have ever had was in the Bay area and I remember this one place in Chicago from when I was 14 that was good. Although the actual Chicago style pizza sucks ass. Most of the places I have tired in L.A. are okay but I really wish they had better chains around here.

As far as chains go Pizza Hut and Domino's sucks ass compared to Me and Ed's.

Shut the fuck up jerry. You people put fruit on pizza. Dont even talk about pizza if you put fucking fruit on it. Cali pizza better than ny? I oughta..

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Well i dont knock it till i try it. The weirdest pizza i had was from new haven ct. That shit was all kinds of wrong

Make sure you try a Scottish calzone while you're at it.

Cedz7.jpg

rukhF.jpg

Filled with doner meat and chicken tikka. I miss home. :(

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I forgot to inform you, esteemed comrades of MMA GAF, that I won't be present for chat on this weekend's card.

My birthday is next Tuesday and my girlfriend is taking me on a weekend break to celebrate. So as I may get back home in time to watch it 12 hours later when it shows on TV over here, I won't be here for the live blow-by-blow which will invariably consist of tears of joy when BJ KOs Rory, Host Samurai being put on suicide watch when Gus pounds out Shogoon and the long-delayed ushering in of at least one 209 Era.

You must REAAAALLY hate pizza than. But yeah, Domino's and Pizza Hut are down right disgusting.
I love Pizza.

pssh

Shut the fuck up jerry. You people put fruit on pizza. Dont even talk about pizza if you put fucking fruit on it. Cali pizza better than ny? I oughta..

Oh I agree with that fruit has no place on pizza.

http://travel.usatoday.com/destinat...SAs-best-pizzeria-in-San-Francisco/50936534/1

I forgot to inform you, esteemed comrades of MMA GAF, that I won't be present for chat on this weekend's card.

My birthday is next Tuesday and my girlfriend is taking me on a weekend break to celebrate. So as I may get back home in time to watch it 12 hours later when it shows on TV over here, I won't be here for the live blow-by-blow which will invariably consist of tears of joy when BJ KOs Rory, Host Samurai being put on suicide watch when Gus pounds out Shogoon and the long-delayed ushering in of at least one 209 Era.

If Bendo, Gus and Rory all take decisions via athleticism, put me on suicide watch as well. If BJ and Shogoon both win I will be on cloud fucking nine.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Rory MacDonald has ONE decision win out of 13, fyi and that was one highly entertaining decision for everyone but 209 lovers.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Friends a public service announcement. Pineapple while tasty is NOT a pizza toping. Stop it.

I was genuinely surprised by parrotbeak's post that they had any other variety besides spam or kalua pork and pineapple in HI. Maybe I could see the Filipinos doing it with what's left of lechon.

Put me in the "fuck fruit on pizza" camp. That makes no sense and doesn't enhance the flavor one bit. Fuck that shit

This makes me want to go through that Pizza thread.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I eat pizza with pineapple on it. I dont see what the big problem with it is. Hell, a tomato is damn near a a fruit itself. Let me bang.

i let you bang bro. Its like people who get milkshakes with burgers. Just because you can do it doesnt make it a good idea. Hot cheese with a fruit is like slathering mayo on an apple.

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
i let you bang bro. Its like people who get milkshakes with burgers. Just because you can do it doesnt make it a good idea. Hot cheese with a fruit is like slathering mayo on an apple.

My bro dips his fries in his milkshake. does that anger you grim?

On the pizza pie note:

i agree, screw bj penn pizza. I hate it when my friends order that crap and ask to split the bill. hell naw.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
My bro dips his fries in his milkshake. does that anger you grim?

On the pizza pie note:

i agree, screw bj penn pizza. I hate it when my friends order that crap and ask to split the bill. hell naw.

Anger? Not at all. By all due means wash a quarter pound of beef down with sugary sludge. I wont be the one who dies of anal failure.

but bros, people who think it's okay to put cream cheese on bagels are the worst kind of people. even more so if the cheese is flavored, like oh my god.

and what about people who would dare put cheese in their scrambled eggs, i mean seriously it's a bacterial culture in the eggs. i mean why would a human being even fathom consuming such a monstrosity.

don't even get me started with people who like sour cream in their burritos, i mean BLECH, right?

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Anyone who puts any other syrup besides real maple or ribbon cane on pancakes and waffles is dead to me.

Furthermore, if I go to your house and I see this on the shelf

31PMWSH4TRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

you're gonna get sex. Repeated sex. Sex so good you're not gonna be looking at the clock, like one Mr. St. Pierre.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
but bros, people who think it's okay to put cream cheese on bagels are the worst kind of people. even more so if the cheese is flavored, like oh my god.

and what about people who would dare put cheese in their scrambled eggs, i mean seriously it's a bacterial culture in the eggs. i mean why would a human being even fathom consuming such a monstrosity.

don't even get me started with people who like sour cream in their burritos, i mean BLECH, right?

Dont be mad cause you the only one who eats pineapples off of pizzas bruh.

I was genuinely surprised by parrotbeak's post that they had any other variety besides spam or kalua pork and pineapple in HI. Maybe I could see the Filipinos doing it with what's left of lechon.
The pizza I posted has kalua pork.

Its like people who get milkshakes with burgers.
What?

My mother likes pizza with banana and chocolate.

Brb going to throw up after remembering that abomination.
Is this just pizza dough with banana and chocolate syrup or is there cheese and other stuff on it? If the former, pizza dough is just bread so it doesn't sound bad. I like banana and nutella sandwiches.

VoxPop

Is there a UFC on Fox 5 thread up yet?

My picks for Saturday

Benson Henderson vs Nate Diaz via a 5 round split decision

I see it being a back and forth war between the two with drama till the bell

Mauricio Shogun Rua vs Alexander Gustafsson via 2nd round TKO

Yeah, Shogun's nothing special but neither is Gustafsson. Shogun at least has some hefty experience to back it up. Gustafsson is not ready for this type of competition yet. I see Shogun taking some shots but weathering the storm and pounding out Gus in the 2nd.

Rory MacDonald vs BJ Penn via 1st round TKO.

I see Rory completely overwhelming BJ in the first as we see unmotivated BJ finished ala Hughes style.

Don't really care about the rest of the fights..

Nate by triangle in the 2nd
Gus by attrition
Rory by decision

This is probably the most excited I've been about a UFC's main event in a long time. I'm planning the rest of my day around this.

Heel

Mauricio Shogun Rua vs Alexander Gustafsson via 2nd round TKO

Yeah, Shogun's nothing special but neither is Gustafsson. Shogun at least has some hefty experience to back it up. Gustafsson is not ready for this type of competition yet. I see Shogun taking some shots but weathering the storm and pounding out Gus in the 2nd.

As much as I'd like to see it, Shogun is shot. I don't even think he can fuck with some of the guys Gus beat at this juncture. To think he's less than two years removed from the title. This sport is brutal.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'll put up the thread tomorrow. Damn work.

As much as I'd like to see it, Shogun is shot. I don't even think he can fuck with some of the guys Gus beat at this juncture. To think he's less than two years removed from the title. This sport is brutal.

Shogoon is dead, this is the real Shogun not seen since he slayed charsace's hero. Get hype!

yQx8I.jpg

My super scientifical main card picks

Diaz via submission due to strikes
Shogun via GnP fury
BJ via Rabies
Swick via ferocity

UFC on FOX 5: Return Of The Fighter. Fuck You, Athletes.

Top Bottom