• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Why is everyone considering Gus an "athlete" all of a sudden? He's only had one decision win in the UFC so far. He's too European to know how to Tristar-Jackson his way to victory.

Diaz - via sub in the late 4th
Shogun/Gus - This one is tough to call. I never thought Gus was anything special, but hes a young and hungry guy and Shogun hasn't been himself since Machida. I will say Shogun vis TKO or Gus via dec
Rory - BJ is going to get worked. As much as I want him to win I just don't see it.

There is nothing better than seeing 2 young hype machines knocked off their tracks. War generation 2 fighters.

Dysun

I might like Shogun in the fight if I knew he wasn't gonna gas out walking to the cage.

I'm a sucker for believing BJ's lies, I hope he doesn't get embarassed

If Shogun would have finished Vera in the second without gassing when he had him beat, I would picked Shogun no doubt. I still can't believe how bad he gassed that fight. It was like a HW fighting in Denver. It was weird because he gassed so suddenly.

Gus is going to finish the job Bones started and finally end Shocan for good. Also BJ is going to fuck Rory's world up. You can take both of those predictions to the bank.

Nah fuck that. Gus gon get this work.

Shogun gassed because Vera was pushing a really fast pace, it was by far the best performance he has ever put on at 205.

Let me know how those words taste on Saturday night. Especially "jobber".

They'll taste like a sweet sip of XENERGY by XYIENCE.

XYIENCE-Xenergy-Frostberry-118x300.jpg

Heel

Listen here breh, while Shogun is sitting at home with his OKCupid date sipppin' on a cold Bony and playing PlayStation 2, Gus is taking a cool dip in a tributary of the Stary Oskol to recuperate from a long day of being whipped like a sled dog and throwing combos on a side of hung venison. This nord ain't fuckin' around I'm telling you.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Listen here breh, while Shogun is sitting at home with his OKCupid date sipppin' on a cold Bony and playing PlayStation 2, Gus is taking a cool dip in a tributary of the Stary Oskol to recuperate from a long day of being whipped like a sled dog and throwing combos on a side of venison. This nord ain't fuckin' around I'm telling you.

I don't know if we have enough evidence to know whether Sien's powers work on non-main events. Guess we'll find out.

Listen here breh, while Shogun is sitting at home with his OKCupid date sipppin' on a cold Bony and playing PlayStation 2, Gus is taking a cool dip in a tributary of the Stary Oskol to recuperate from a long day of being whipped like a sled dog and throwing combos on a side of hung venison. This nord ain't fuckin' around I'm telling you.

Is another way of saying he's tossing Arianny's salad?

Forrest Griffin injured, out of UFC 155.

Another relatively shit Vegas PPV.

Canderson agrees to step in and save another card

by fighting an injured Forrest Griffin

I am just hoping for that upset. BJ or Shogun. One of them has to win right? Its only right that some young hype trains get derailed. Many posts will be motivated BJ Penn is a beast and healthy Shogun is back.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Honestly, I'm not impressed by Gus and never have been. If he beats Shogun, it's probably because Rua is finished.

Heel

I am just hoping for that upset. BJ or Shogun. One of them has to win right? Its only right that some young hype trains get derailed. Many posts will be motivated BJ Penn is a beast and healthy Shogun is back.

I think if anyone is going to pull off the upset it's young Nathan.

There are going to be a lot of "Thank You, BJ"s on Saturday night...
half of them from Britney.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
gus will either win a boring decision against a gassed shogun, or get wrecked. obviously, my heart pulls for a shogun tko, but my head keeps telling me he'll get outworked by gus.

i picked shogun though.

Gus will play this safe 100%. This is the biggest fight of his life. No chance in hell he finishes. Shogun just don't give no fuck and will pull it into a war if he has to.

Top Bottom