• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Is somebody spending too much time masturbating to young Makayla instead of putting up he Fox 5 thread?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
print screen motherfuckers. it's only been on computers for 20+ years

3be6o.jpg

Honda at the Honda. I'm kind of surprised they're risking the entire division right away, if true.

VoxPop

Wow risky putting up a womens titlefight main event despite it being an awesome one. Co main event would have been better like they do with the bantamweight/featherweight belts so often. That card better be stacked.

Wow risky putting up a womens titlefight main event despite it being an awesome one. Co main event would have been better like they do with the bantamweight/featherweight belts so often. That card better be stacked.

Rousey/Cyborg
Hendo/Machida
Faber/Menjivar

Yep, stacked so far.

And alr1ght: Brazil just got computers recently, I don't think theirs have Print Screen yet.

Boogie

WARMASTER. What a dumb nickname. Fighters shouldn't be allowed to give themselves nicknames. Its like a race for terrible screen names AOL style circa 95.

Well, you can't very well carry a nickname like "the Baby-Faced Assassin" into your late 30s, now can you?

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Koscheck vs. Condit in London? Is someone trolling me?

WARMASTER. What a dumb nickname. Fighters shouldn't be allowed to give themselves nicknames. Its like a race for terrible screen names AOL style circa 95.

Josh xXSUPERSAIYANWARMASTERSEPHIROTHXx Barnett has a good ring to it.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'm surprised Uncle Dana wants to feed Honda to Cyborg right away. Maybe he wants to be there to pick up the pieces.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Making the Fox thread right now. lol @ Scott Jorgensen being demoted to Facebook. Dude was fighting for the strap 2 years ago.

industrian

Far too good a main event for a Fuel London card imho, I might actually go to this one if they get a decent card, I am guessing Sass will be on there, get Pickett too and I might be down.

Andy "Rear Naked" Ogle is fighting Crispy. That's all I know about it so far.

Dan Hardy should be free then. I wonder what can they'll put him up against.

That and I'm sure you'll get your regular dose of gas-tastic English HWs.

Edit: Both Broughton and Oli were released? Well, you still have De Fries I guess.

zatara

Would anyone else be surprised if Rory Macdonald is a serial killer? Just watched an interview with him and dude is creepy.

industrian

Would anyone else be surprised if Rory Macdonald is a serial killer? Just watched an interview with him and dude is creepy.

Considering that he's from the mountains in British Columbia or some shit I figure that if he weren't in MMA he'd be suplexing trees inbetween butchering junkies in Surrey and Langley.

Boogie probably has a row of filing cabinets filled with Rory's post-fight shenanigans. So many miscellaneous body parts, so few bodies to go with them.

SteveWD40

Andy "Rear Naked" Ogle is fighting Crispy. That's all I know about it so far.

Dan Hardy should be free then. I wonder what can they'll put him up against.

That and I'm sure you'll get your regular dose of gas-tastic English HWs.

Edit: Both Broughton and Oli were released? Well, you still have De Fries I guess.

Hardy turned down fighting then I think, said something on Twitter about being offered Siyar, looking to return in April he said.

De Fries is a gassy LHW, all our fat HW's are cut now (thankfully), we need some more Rugby players to make the switch like Hathaway, some big prop forwards with cardio.

Edit: Getting a title fight it seems, since midget fights don't sell PPV's anyway it's no great loss to them:

https://twitter.com/UFC_UK/status/276628792166993920

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3

War Machine was taken.

I preferred the thread with Brazillian Asses instead of sad asses.

why did i click in that
Can you Excommunicate a Doritos Pope?

industrian

Edit: Getting a title fight it seems, since midget fights don't sell PPV's anyway it's no great loss to them:

https://twitter.com/UFC_UK/status/276628792166993920

Barao vs. MacDonald in London?!

Shit son, that's awesome. With Cruz probably out until 2017 I hope the winner gets the full championship instead of the Toys 'r' Us belt.

Edit:

Renan Barao vs. Michael McDonald
Paul Sass vs. Danny Castillo
Terry Etim vs. Renee Forte
Che Mills vs. Matt Riddle
Andy Ogle vs. Josh Grispi
Vaughan Lee vs. Motonobu Tezuka
Phil Harris vs. Ulysses Gomez

Looks decent so far.

SteveWD40

Barao vs. MacDonald in London?!

Shit son, that's awesome. With Cruz probably out until 2017 I hope the winner gets the full championship instead of the Toys 'r' Us belt.

Edit:

Renan Barao vs. Michael McDonald
Paul Sass vs. Danny Castillo
Terry Etim vs. Renee Forte
Che Mills vs. Matt Riddle
Andy Ogle vs. Josh Grispi
Vaughan Lee vs. Motonobu Tezuka
Phil Harris vs. Ulysses Gomez

Looks decent so far.

If Pickett ends up on the card I am 100% there, as it is I probably will.

Co-Main Event podcast is so good.

Betting odds for the main event this weekend:

Ben Henderson (-155) vs. Nate Diaz (+135)
Alexander Gustafsson (-230) vs. Mauricio Rua (+190)
Rory MacDonald (-280) vs. B.J. Penn (+240)
Mike Swick (-140) vs. Matt Brown (EVEN)

TheChits

Co-Main Event podcast is so good.

Betting odds for the main event this weekend:

Ben Henderson (-155) vs. Nate Diaz (+135)
Alexander Gustafsson (-230) vs. Mauricio Rua (+190)
Rory MacDonald (-280) vs. B.J. Penn (+240)
Mike Swick (-140) vs. Matt Brown (EVEN)

I want to make a nice parlay, but I really can't decide on the Rory/Penn fight

industrian

They show The Walking Dead on Thursdays in Taiwan so I just saw the latest episode. It's good to see that Kimbo Slice survived the zombie apocalypse.

Brilliant episode too. Season 3 has delivered the goods and then some.

Top Bottom