• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
0391_7ewti.gif

Heel

Tachi Palace veteran Uncle Creepy is the only fighter who's over at 125. The whole crowd was behind him. Looking forward to his next fight for sure. What a scrapper.

dabig2

Tachi Palace veteran Uncle Creepy is the only fighter who's over at 125. The whole crowd was behind him. Looking forward to his next fight for sure. What a scrapper.

Gotta admit, I'm a fan of the 'stache. Oh, and his fighting skills are pretty good too, I guess.

Heel

Uncle Dana is at the presser blaming the Florida fanbase for the lack of ticket sales for UFC on FX 3: Johnson vs. McCall II

Is this the beginning? Thank you, Florida.

dream

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani
If you missed it. Dana said Shogun's people told him Shogun would rather be cut than fight Glover. ...

dream

For what? They're right. It's such a lose/lose fight and I too would rather not work for a man who doesn't understand how to promote fighters.

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani
If you missed it. Dana said Shogun's people told him Shogun would rather be cut than fight Glover. ...

Because he is scared he would be exposed or because he thinks Glover is not even worthy to be in the same ring as him?

Top Bottom