• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

tass0

Banned
On another subject, which fighters to you think have the nastiest stain on their record. Like losing to fighters that they have no business losing to?

I think nothing tops Wand vs Leban. Thats one shit stain if I've ever seen one. Rampage losing to Bader is another one.

GSP losing to Serra.

Anderson losing to Daiju Takase.

Ernesto Hoost losing to Bob Sapp (twice).

Wandy and Rampage losing to Leben/Bader isn't -that- bad.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
gUeAV.jpg

back to the end of the line guida

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
the sad thing is, with his gas tank, guida could be good if he went after it - but instead all we get is this game plan guida that i fucking HATE

TheChits

Maynard's taunting in round 4 was awesome. Literally just let Guida hit him and then sprawled and went for a guillotine. So glad the judges gave it to him

yacobod

Banned
just when you think the ultimate cannot get any worse, you get a card like bully vs carpenter that makes you question why you bother at all.

Heel

I am very happy that "fan favorite" and multiple FotN award winner Clay Guida was exposed as the Leonard Garcia of the lightweight division.

Thank you, Gray.

Thank you, Dan.

Heel

The Bully throwin' them double birds, dropping his hands and cussing out The Carpenter has propelled him to untouchable God status.

Fact.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The Bully throwin' them double birds, dropping his hands and cussing out The Carpenter has propelled him to untouchable God status.

Fact.

After the trilogy with Edgar and his actions tonight, I'm a fan of The Bully. Heel, let's ride this train all the way to the Lightweight Championship.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Without his hair, Guida is nothing.

With hair = oh he going crazy so active
Without hair = oh he running away worse than Condit

Heel

After the trilogy with Edgar and his actions tonight, I'm a fan of The Bully. Heel, let's ride this train all the way to the Lightweight Championship.

Absolutely, friend. I will pick The Bully for a 4th time if only for his defense of the purity of MMA tonight.

Thank you, Gray.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Oh, I missed it. Hioki entered can status, huh? Should have taken the payday against Aldo when he had the chance.

TheNatural

My Member!
LOL

BobbyBeingEpic ‏@bobby1boucher

@danawhite whats the over/under on buys for 147?

17m Dana White Dana White ‏@danawhite

@bobby1boucher 1 million! Take the over

Top Bottom