• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT| I Mounted It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a dlc costume as well. No idea if we're getting it though
DoZnnX2.png

i don't even like jotaro but I'd so rock this just for my love of jojo.

You're welcome!

The only real consideration with this set up is if you're rich enough to forgo Felyne Bombadier for another food skill, but as far as bombs go this is as powerful as they get.

I do need to do research to find out if any Attack Up powers up bombs, but who knows.
Wait, you mean Felyne Pyro? @_@

ohlawd

is there a video that shows off the newly released MH themes? I'm googling Trembling Hearts and Mark of a Hero HH version and nothing's come up

WorldStar

Banned
just beat Nerscylla thanks to some gaf help!

3 of us bout to do some random hr2 quests, 1 spot left, join up if youd like:

47-1029-7814-7906

passcode: 1337

edit: bout to do naja

Seil

Is it worth making elemental weapons for specific bosses? If so, how can I decide what to make? I don't really know how to read the chart for, say, Stygian Zinogre:

http://kiranico.com/en/mh4u/monster/stygian-zinogre

Highest weakness is thunder, next is water. Each part of the body has a different resistance to different types of attacks and elements.

The higher the number in that chart, the more effective that attack type or element is to that part.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
just beat Nerscylla thanks to some gaf help!

3 of us about to do some random hr2 quests, 1 spot left, join up if youd like:

47-1029-7814-7906

passcode: 1337

edit: about to do naja
Joined.

I'm the gunner Aisha. You guys really need a gunner lol.

Juraash

Did the Zinogre hunt-a-thon and got a jasper off my first carve on my first kill. Had a plate left over from low rank and had bird wyvern gems stashed from...something. Looks like I'll craft his set since the rarest mats are already in the box.

Also he is way less scary to me in 4U compared to 3U. In 3U he wrecked my shit up and down the map and I've been taking him to task consistently now.

Also I've spent the day with the Seregios GS, that is the most wonderful sword I've ever weilded. White sharpness and the ability to sharpen itself when rolling with it out is god tier since you are always doing at least some of that. These 8-9* quests in caravan are super fun and I'm really looking forward to 10* and online.

Dice

Sorry I made you wait a bit at the beginning, that was the first time I played online.

WorldStar

Banned
that was fun! sorry i was a bit distracted towards the end, wife came home and i had to multitask...which doesnt work well without a pause button

Dice

Rapid fire caig shots confirmed lethal, but were they blowing you guys back? I couldn't tell. I tired to fire cluster only when you guys weren't near, like when he was screaming or zapping. Used some lifepowders to try and make up for it lol.

that was fun! sorry i was a bit distracted towards the end, wife came home and i had to multitask...which doesnt work well without a pause button

NP, was fun! Finally got that Khezu capture. Bastard kept dying in my earlier attempts.

Rapid fire caig shots confirmed lethal, but were they blowing you guys back? I couldn't tell. I tired to fire cluster only when you guys weren't near, like when he was screaming or zapping. Used some lifepowders to try and make up for it lol.

They were, any explosion type knocks people back. Bowgun scatter shots knock people over as wel iirc.

But it's fine, less annoying than CB users knocking me all over the place with that axe swing again and again and again.

Edit: If you want to be a real bro online take some healing shots with you.

Dice

They were, any explosion type knocks people back. Bowgun scatter shots knock people over as wel iirc.
Good to know. I'll try to be smart between actually contributing damage and avoiding messing other people up in the future. I'll also learn health and armor shots, although other players are smaller targets. The fact two of you were hammer users that had to charge your swings helped, but I did switch to slicing and fire shots later. The explosives are good for hanging/screaming/zapping times.

Support gunner is a walk in the park after putting your balls to the wall 24/7 as solo gunner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom