• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT| I Mounted It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beats

If anyone wants to farm High Rank Molten Tigrex I made a room:
56-1997-1922-3255
No pass code.

Just need a Pulsating Blastheart for my weapon upgrade. : (

Vuze

Anyone wanna help me with HR7 urgent (Dalamadur)?

GH ID: 05-0810-1846-3409

Truth be told I'll have to leave after, but we can add each other as friends and I can help you with something else later
I'll jump in, need those Omens and need to get used to the pattern again.

E: Can't find the hall?
E2: Oh well I see ^^

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Damn last night I played with a friend and she got 5 Earthdragon Gem with just a few hunts of D Mohran :( I need that luck.

Kyzon

Sooo, I haven't made it to G rank yet, and It's not about to happen right now either. I want to farm some high rank Brachy for a bit.

Anyone down? I'll make a room if so.

:)

My fashion hunter made me make the rathalos charge blade but I also made the rathian one too. I wonder if I should keep them both on their silver and gold paths (and have impact and element axes) or split the rathian one to poison?

I'm having trouble getting started with playing online, for some reason I seem to be putting it off. I mean I'm working through all the village quests but normally with a new monhun I do enough quests offline to get some basic supplies then throw myself into online play. I don't know why I'm hesitating this time.

Anura

Sooo, I haven't made it to G rank yet, and It's not about to happen right now either. I want to farm some high rank Brachy for a bit.

Anyone down? I'll make a room if so.

:)

I will help you with a some! I only have time for a few though

deoee

You're missing the Nescylla one, which is pretty awesome and gives the most sharpness and some pretty handy poison. I find status attacks with the CB really helpful, since you will charge up your phials with fast sword attacks early on and by the time you switch to axe mode you'll likely have inflicted the ailment already.

I think I have around 10 different CBs in my inventory at the moment and I'm not even at G-Rank yet.

On the other hand the game seems to want me to play GS, since I got several Vulcanes, time-worn and rusted Ones sitting in my armoury from mining.

Just got it!

very cool sound + sharpness which wears off SO FAST :D

MrPanic

Hm, just beat that Orochi Kirin in caravan10 without any effort so I guess it still counts as high rank. Does anyone know if G-rank missions will show up in the caravan or will the game wait till I actually hit g-rank in the guild?

bobohoro

Just got it!

very cool sound + sharpness which wears off SO FAST :D

i initially thought the sound came from my palico which wore the Nescy armour. :D

The sharpness won't be a problem after the next upgrade. You'll likely never drop below blue then, which is pretty awesome and makes it my main weapon for online, where I don't wanna switch too much.

Prototype

Made great progress last night. G2 and upgraded my Serg GS, 1296 attack and it feels so good. With AuXL and power charm/talon I'm at around 1400.

Still rocking HR Tigrex armor though. Haven't really found another set that I like and I've been upgrading it so defense hasn't been a huge issue.

Will probably make G Rank A. Los tonight, but I don't want to lose AuXL. Hmmm...

Is anyone up for 2 or 3 high rank Mohran? (The quest requires HR 8 to join, though).

That's all I've really got time for right now.

26-0619-3371-7795

Pass: 1258

Note: this quest is one of the few that can give Accolades if you need those(only way to get it is 1% reward chance from a few quests and this is one of them)

Akantor's still pretty much as easy as he was in MHFU, a few new moves but nothing that really ruins the way you beat on him with a hammer.

Sadly I didn't have the damage to take him down in time, gotta get a new hammer.

deoee

i initially thought the sound came from my palico which wore the Nescy armour. :D

The sharpness won't be a problem after the next upgrade. You'll likely never drop below blue then, which is pretty awesome and makes it my main weapon for online, where I don't wanna switch too much.

I never checked the upgrade ^^

I bet it's something I'll just get at the end of the single player campaign :-(

Highwind

Are you alone? I need that Brachy/S.Zinogre quest before I can do C.Gore. They're shit intimidating, though, so I wanna have at least 3 people for them.

Alone right now, was gonna try getting some guys at Faqs to tag along.

I can probably help out if I can get this finished quickly.

Kyzon

Good hunts kyzon! It was fun.

I hope you got what you needed

Thanks! I got a new Glaive right after our last hunt. Much appreciated.

Now I need to go upgrade this kid because it's a tough life starting out this weapon with the slow bugs.

Huh, was playing a random guild quest to get some Blue Kut-Ku pieces and was given several nice guild quests by random people. Nice!

Wish I had decent ones to give them back though...

bobohoro

I never checked the upgrade ^^

I bet it's something I'll just get at the end of the single player campaign :-(

If you're only playing SP, then it should be possible to upgrade at the start of 9*. I had some luck and stumbled upon a party online that farmed Brute Tigrex, went along for the ride and managed to snatch its two fangs I needed.

There's also one deep into the advanced quests of 6* caravan, but I have no idea how to get it or how difficult it might be, as I'll do those later on myself.

deoee

If you're only playing SP, then it should be possible to upgrade at the start of 9*. I had some luck and stumbled upon a party online that farmed Brute Tigrex, went along for the ride and managed to snatch its two fangs I needed.

There's also one deep into the advanced quests of 6* caravan, but I have no idea how to get it or how difficult it might be, as I'll do those later on myself.

Thx for the info!, but I'm playing MP a lot to.

I'm just HR 4 tho, need to work on that ^^

If someone actually wants to raise rank, just quote me.
We can work something out :)

R0ckman

I wish there was a better system for online deaths. A guy in my random group carted twice because he was having trouble fighting pink rathian. Quit like 45 seconds before we killed her so he wouldn't give us a game over. :( though I have no idea why he took a full Kecha Wahca gear in to that quest.

Wanderer5

HR4 is the start of the high rank stuff right? Where is high rank Zinogre at online just wondering? I skipping low rank, but I kind of want to make the high rank armor, even through I not sure how much I would use it lol.But I love Zinogre through, and the high and G rank armor are so cool. '.' I made the long sword recently, but I wish there was a option for the Charge Blade.:(

Assault

HR4 is the start of the high rank stuff right? Where is high rank Zinogre at online just wondering? I skipping low rank, but I kind of want to make the high rank armor, even through I not sure how much I would use it lol.But I love Zinogre through, and the high and G rank armor are so cool. '.' I made the long sword recently, but I wish there was a option for the Charge Blade.:(

There's a Zinogre quest in HR5!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I wish there was a better system for online deaths. A guy in my random group carted twice because he was having trouble fighting pink rathian. Quit like 45 seconds before we killed her so he wouldn't give us a game over. :( though I have no idea why he took a full Kecha Wahca gear in to that quest.
Tell him to stay outside the battle or something?
I think I hunted with someone that had a message to tell people to stay at camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom