• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT| I Mounted It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffy

That's crazily good. I have +6 Evade Dist but its other skill is -10 Wide Range. It has 3 slots though.
Since Jumping Jewel 2s are a thing now, you could fit all 10 points of Evade Dist on that charm.

It seems they've made the skill much cheaper in general, which is nice.

VandalD

Strange how one night I can solo HR5 no problem, and tonight I can't do any of it without dying in multiplayer. Guess I need a break.

Madouu

Just when I was thinking deviljho sure was taking his time to show up, he appears while I'm fighting a pink rathian in a small corner of zone 2 S. Hollow

scared the shit out of me

Kinsei

Banned
Finally got a Phosgem! The sad part is I'll probably never use that CB since the Fatalis one is just around the corner.

Shiina

Finally got a Phosgem! The sad part is I'll probably never use that CB since the Fatalis one is just around the corner.

I don't know how far you are but the Rebellion mail needs one and that mail makes for a nice Honed Blade set with the right other parts (mainly torso up and Ukanlos).

Mupod

Thanks for the help getting to HR7, that was kinda overkill though. Also, I figured that was what I was missing to unlock akantor and the elder dragons in caravan. Time to make a pierce bowgun!

edit: also found a worn hunting horn from that. Sweet

Jindrael

Banned
I don't think I'm ready for Caravaneers Challenge, still not G rank and just have my Zinogre U armor + GS.

I managed to get Zinogre and Golden Rajan dead but than had nothing for Shaggy left, will probably try again with some decent G rank armor that lets me not get 2 shot by Rajan xD

still fairly new to the game and MH in general. I'd like to get decent at the hunting horn as hammer is a favorite thus far. Would HH still be good in a duo scenario as opposed to 3-4 players?

Mupod

still fairly new to the game and MH in general. I'd like to get decent at the hunting horn as hammer is a favorite thus far. Would HH still be good in a duo scenario as opposed to 3-4 players?

hunting horn is great even solo. If you like the hammer, HH is always a good weapon to have as its moveset is good at things that hammer isn't.

Ok serious question: how is Kecha Wacha's background music so epic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPGzjzG3EeM

Yes, especially if your partner is using something that can greatly benefit from your horn melodies (e.g. Negate Stamina + Dual Blades = everything rekt).

ultron87

I really hate how the room search system doesn't let you search for the Urgent Quest target. Combining that with the fact that you can't complete them as a group and it just gets real annoying.

Mupod

Ok serious question: how is Kecha Wacha's background music so epic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPGzjzG3EeM

Yes, especially if your partner is using something that can greatly benefit from your horn melodies (e.g. Negate Stamina + Dual Blades = everything rekt).

That music plays for anything without a specific theme that you fight in Ancestral Steppes.

I find it really suits Seltas Queen, especially when it starts playing right as she 'combines' with Seltas.

Kinsei

Banned
I don't think I'm ready for Caravaneers Challenge, still not G rank and just have my Zinogre U armor + GS.

I managed to get Zinogre and Golden Rajan dead but than had nothing for Shaggy left, will probably try again with some decent G rank armor that lets me not get 2 shot by Rajan xD

That quest was in the original MH4 so it was designed with high rank gear in mind. You can do it if you keep at it.

Does MH4U use peer to peer for gathering halls? I have a feeling that my internet provider has blocked peer to peer, that would explain why I can not connect to any game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom