• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT| I Mounted It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobohoro

Is anyone else waiting until they're HR100 before starting G rank? I want to fully complete the 7* quests before moving on.

Seeing as how I am HR50 after 100+ hours and was already itching to get to G-Rank to start making lots of armours, nope, wouldn't be able to wait that long. :O

And apologies to the person who wanted to do Ulkanos urgent, afternoon cake&coffee blocked my path to come to your aid.

Still debating on which G-Rank armour to make first. Lagombi looks pretty awesome, but I tend to guard more now, so Hermitaur would also work. Oh well, just gonna make both. And Tetsu too. This will take some time.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Just saw the credits for single player at around 150 hours. Our group just made HR6. Yeeeeeaah, we're taking it slow. In 3U, I when my HR unlocked it went from 7 to the 70s.

Salaadin

Some of this later high rank caravan stuff is really showing me how much I suck. Frenzy Brachy triple carted me in 10 minutes. Horrible.

I was able to go back in and beat him without dying but boy do I need to change some things

Saro

How do I get better expedition quests to register? I've taken down so many gores just to set it up as a quest but at the rewards screen I get "Hunt a Yian Kut-ku".

Qurupeke

If anyone wants to do several non-key quests HR5-HR7:

ID: 38-1479-7480-0564
Pass: 0000

Especially, those multiple monsters quests.

Edit: 1 spot left.

ohlawd

lol someone said she's never played with a HH user like me who didn't use any buffs then she left

gurl I didn't think we need the buffs in high rank. yeah well I think she's right >_>

Ridley327

I always feel bad for randoms that have rooms for farming a specific monster for something like a gem.

Particularly when I manage to get two Brachy gems on carves. I'm not sorry, but RNGesus works in mysterious ways...

burgerdog

I always feel bad for randoms that have rooms for farming a specific monster for something like a gem.

Particularly when I manage to get two Brachy gems on carves. I'm not sorry, but RNGesus works in mysterious ways...

Two hours hunting Diablos = 0 hard horns this morning. Kind of annoyed.

LMN

Anybody want to go to G-rank together with me or help me reach there? Planning to do all HR7 key quest to urgent

ID: 34-5788-5698-4030

Pass: 1234

Anybody want to go to G-rank together with me or help me reach there? Planning to do all HR7 key quest to urgent

ID: 34-5788-5698-4030

Pass: 1234

I'd like to but I actually don't know how to find a room by ID haha

Edit: Derp, it was right there. I'll be in in a min if you still have room.

Another question from a rookie!

So I've finally finished the first few quests with real monsters, and I'm noticing that they don't really give me enough items to make any new gear. For example, the first Seltas quest didn't really give me enough items to make any Seltas gear.

Am I expected to beat that quest a few times in order to make new equipment, or will I acquire more Seltas items in future quests? Same goes for the first Great Jaggi quest. I didn't get enough items to make more than a Jaggi helmet.

Kinsei

Banned
Another question from a rookie!

So I've finally finished the first few quests with real monsters, and I'm noticing that they don't really give me enough items to make any new gear. For example, the first Seltas quest didn't really give me enough items to make any Seltas gear.

Am I expected to beat that quest a few times in order to make new equipment, or will I acquire more Seltas items in future quests? Same goes for the first Great Jaggi quest. I didn't get enough items to make more than a Jaggi helmet.

You're meant to replay quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom