• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT| I Mounted It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parshias7

Does anyone know how to remove someone from your 3DS Friend List? I accepted a request from someone without checking who it was, and now I have this HR5 guy who follows me into every (G-Rank) room to beg for people to do quests for him. Fucking annoying.

Ridley327

Does anyone know how to remove someone from your 3DS Friend List? I accepted a request from someone without checking who it was, and now I have this HR5 guy who follows me into every (G-Rank) room to beg for people to do quests for him. Fucking annoying.

Go to the Home menu and click on the friend's list. Go the left and select Delete Friend Card and pick whoever you want gone.

I have the same question but for the Monster Hunter list.

Shengar

Anyone want to help me with some G-Rank Yian Garuga runs? Just need a few mats to finish upgrading my Para SnS.
66-6021-3528-2539
Pass is 1234.

The guild quests I have for it require a G2 permit.

Two slots open, we are not masochist enough to beat this living hitbox with just two hunters lol

jorgejjvr

You know, Silverpelt have 70% drop rate by breaking its back
I guess you really are unlucky with it.

Great! We'll be waiting for you.

You down even for a Yian Garuga? :p

Sure. I have a G rank Yian Garuga Guild quest if you want it. Either way I'll help.

-Alternis

Mupod

G1 Key Quests?

Edit: Oh, nevermind, if the Garuga guys want help.

Edit: Oh, what the heck. G1 room:

32-7964-4771-7984

Edit: No one? :'(

I'll join. I just got a new 3DS and had to transfer.

edit: nevermind I guess, but if you wanna do G1 quests I'll go.

Any generous peeps out there able to help me kill Dalamadur. I just can't seem to get him within the time limit :(

3067-4729-3396 pass code 1010

Will be very grateful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom