• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT| I Mounted It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenturoxx

Can someone tell me how to unlock the Catch and Release Caravan quest? I did the quest that was required but for some reason the quest wont show up.

Ranking of things that are so awesome:

1. Shooting a monster out of the sky as they're leaving for the kill.
2. Blocking a large monster's scream with your shield.
3. Dodge rolling then shielding to block a Gore/Shagaru Magala's purple bullet for a friend.

Parshias7

Anyone interested in the Chaotic Gore Magala Urgent? Trying to get to G3 so I can farm Chameleos rather than bash my heard again Dah'ren for dragon blood.

ID: 35-0341-2575-6196

burgerdog

aww

k let's try again. were the other people GAF members?

I need people to pick up shinies because you need two binders on Gog to put it down when it's flying

They were randoms. I'll see where you're running and run toward the other binder when he flies up.

66 2928 9774 3167

I'd be fine if the next MH game didn't have so many flying bastards that refuse to land.

...or maybe I've been farming Rathalos too much.

I feel like i'll be forever farming the Rath family especially since now I need silver and gold parts.

I regret ever starting the Silver Rathalos set. I'm pretty sure Rathalos wings don't exist.

I'd be fine if the next MH game didn't have so many flying bastards that refuse to land.

...or maybe I've been farming Rathalos too much.

I regret ever starting the Silver Rathalos set. I'm pretty sure Rathalos wings don't exist.

Yup, idon't even bother with the armor since for myself i never get them carpaces.

Went to a convention today and picked up these guys.
monster-hunter-4-capcom-figure-builder-creator-s-model-goa-magara.jpg

FIGURE-008475.jpg

They go really well with this Tigrex I got last year :p
189020.jpg

I love the detail and paintjobs on those figures.

Awesome figures, but... The Rajang one further enforces my belief that it's WAY scarier than Deviljho could ever even hope to be.

Scher

Oh god, just got done fighting Gogmazios. God, that fight is so annoying. It feels like anything could just come around the corner and randomly one shot me. Took about 37 minutes for a group of 2, which I can only assume is pretty good with regards to time. Ended up getting 3 Wartorn Dragonsphires from it, too. I'm never going to get the rare drops from other things I want now after that.

Mupod

anybody want to do some arena quests? I need 1 or 2 brute tigrex and some deviljho, but I can't post the deviljho quest.

06-0130-3177-1778

edit: eh, guess not.

Highwind

Encountered my first hacker today.

Was helping my buddy out with G2 keys and a guy strolls in with full White Fatalis gear and a Edgemaster +28 Charm.....

Called him out and he tells me he got an import copy (lol???), then got pissed and finally admitted to cheating.

Doesn't know what he's doing, double carts and bails mid quest. Would have kicked him if I was the host. -_-

Encountered my first hacker today.

Was helping my buddy out with G2 keys and a guy strolls in with full White Fatalis gear and a Edgemaster +28 Charm.....

Called him out and he tells me he got an import copy (lol???), then got pissed and finally admitted to cheating.

Doesn't know what he's doing, double carts and bails mid quest. Would have kicked him if I was the host. -_-
I met a guy with a +10 edgemaster AND brutality ooo talisman... And he sucked. Wouldn't cop to hacking either.
...Pardon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom