• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT| I Mounted It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the most annoying part about Gogmazios (asides from it being a Gore clone... And being speedy yet dull... And taking ages... And having crap gear... And having truly pointless slime... And being remarkably dull to look at... And having unconvincing mounting... And 4 people being essential... And it being an Urgent quest which has clogged up G3's search function to hell and back... And its weapons having crap amounts of sleep and negative affinity for no real reason at all) is the laser beam attack where the smoke after the explosion is, apparently, every bit as powerful as the explosion! Thus rendering the panic dive ineffectual.

God, that attack's annoying.

Parshias7

How do you use the gate in the Arena? I just tried to solo a quest in that battleground and those big buttons in the middle don't do anything.

I'd like to request some help in gathering some S. Zinogre tail. I can't search for rooms hunting it, even though I've farmed it enough in Caravan to make the set (sans the single tail).

52-7250-9609-4192

I'd appreciate it.

Edit: done! Thanks to those who helped.

Encountered my first hacker today.

Was helping my buddy out with G2 keys and a guy strolls in with full White Fatalis gear and a Edgemaster +28 Charm.....

Called him out and he tells me he got an import copy (lol???), then got pissed and finally admitted to cheating.

Doesn't know what he's doing, double carts and bails mid quest. Would have kicked him if I was the host. -_-

I had a guy post the g version of black fatalis. Quest info was all question marks, said he downloaded it from the Japanese server lol. About 2 minutes into the quest he bailed, I promptly closed the game. Who knows what would have happened if I saved.

jorgejjvr

These apex monsters can one shot you like nothing. Anyone has any quests to share that can give insect glaives? I would love a Deviljho one

ugoo18

Anyone know how to get the Monster volume for White Monoblos, none of the merchants are selling it and i've already completed the Caravan quest for White Monoblos.

Armaly

Er, why is the HR7 S. Magala quest mission for my friends and I? Is this normal? We all did it 3 times to get to HR7 and wanted to farm him for parts but none of us can repeat the quest.

R0ckman

I wonder about these randoms sometimes, dont want to 3 man, dont want to wait a couple of minutes for one person to join? Come on.

rpmurphy

Er, why is the HR7 S. Magala quest mission for my friends and I? Is this normal? We all did it 3 times to get to HR7 and wanted to farm him for parts but none of us can repeat the quest.
It shows up only periodically as an advanced quest. Roll the day forward by doing a harvest quest or something.

Seil

What I've noticed people in videos doing is putting a bomb down then drinking a potion so they can't be damaged.

Clever.

The felyne bomb to change zones is a speed deal. They're able to use an item and get pushed to the next zone at the same time. It also gives them a buff icon to keep track of their might seed timer(they last the same time, but might seed doesn't have a unique buff icon).

The felyne bombs don't hurt.

Shengar

Damn, I've been humiliated by Savage Jho three times already. That Kirin IG is really necessary huh? *sigh at least I got Crook out of that battle.

Scher

I feel like the game is demanding me to make the Gogmazios armor set. I get 3 dragonsphires the first time I do the fight, and then I get 5 oils the second time.

Yeah, 2 slot, decent raw and lightning damage really compliment with my Rath Soul Z set. Just fought my first Kirin amd it isn't really that bad. At least the LR version.

I fought Oroshi last night and it was a joke. I was dancing with it in the middle of its stupid ice barriers. Regular Kirin is more annoying, but still not that bad.

_Isaac

Where can I find abrasives? I wanted to start using the insect glaive since it looked so fun, and I noticed I had a Rusted Bone Staff that's better than the regular starter Bone Staff. I wanted to polish it, but I have no abrasives, and I can't recall a good way to find some.

Where can I find abrasives? I wanted to start using the insect glaive since it looked so fun, and I noticed I had a Rusted Bone Staff that's better than the regular starter Bone Staff. I wanted to polish it, but I have no abrasives, and I can't recall a good way to find some.

Rewards from doing expeditions/guild quests.

Well, now I need gems from teostra to upgrade my rath stuff. Why does it need those I ask you?!

And wow. Joined in a randoms room and we murdered it in less than 5 minutes and got a gem xD

It doesnt do any damage really. They place a bomb to cancel the eating animation.

The felyne bomb to change zones is a speed deal. They're able to use an item and get pushed to the next zone at the same time. It also gives them a buff icon to keep track of their might seed timer(they last the same time, but might seed doesn't have a unique buff icon).

The felyne bombs don't hurt.

That is what I meant. In the video I was watching the guy used a bomb to cancel the potion drinking animation so the Rajang couldn't hit him during the dive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom