• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT| I Mounted It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohlawd

I wanna say no to getting new moves but Stygian is now a breathing pile of shit that can combo for days

Daora isn't on my list of "elder dragons with fancy soundtrack" though
Just post the room when you're ready.

what

sure it is

Daora has nice xmas music

Shengar

:(... Fine, I'd rather have the stygian tails any way. Gimme a minute. This post will be edited with the room when I'm ready.
I'm fine with any elder dragons to be honest. Need every chance on large elder dragon gems I can get :)
what

sure it is

Daora has nice xmas music
I blame myself for fighting Teostra first since his music completely stomped Daora's.
Does Stygian Zin get any new moves in G?

No new moves beside more combo+dracophage bug flying off everywhere any time it uses big move such as tail slam.

Kyzon

That Snake is so annoying, thanks for all the help. I could have never done it alone. Now I need to upgrade my weapons and armor but I'll do that tomorrow.

We killed that fast, lol.

I didn't get what I needed from it though :(

Guess I'm about to farm it with randoms....
Unless someone wants to help

There were lots of posts so I added the room info here instead:

16-8750-0487-2108

I still need a couple minutes but I'm putting the room up any way, Sheng.

If anyone else wants to join, the current plan is G rank:

-Whatever elder dragons are on Sheng's list
-Stygian Tail lashes for me.
-If you join, feel free to add whatever you need brutally murdered to the list.

DooD1234

I just realize...has it really been a month since the game came out? I spent like 95 hours on the game already and I didn't even realize the game has been out for a little over a month. I still feel like I'm not done playing this game yet and I still haven't open MM3D yet. Holy shit I can't put this game down lol.

Shengar

I think I already did, those are the ones that the cat at the assembly gives you right? I even did the one that Kiranico has a prerequisite for that, but its not showing up.
IIRC there is some Hell Hunter quest in Guild Hall, you should check on that
Considering the name of the last quest, I'm rather convinced that you need to do them all before it unlock lol
Come on in! Free Horn buffs.

Welp, joined Amethyst room first, sorry :(

Considering the name of the last quest, I'm rather convinced that you need to do them all before it unlock lol
Welp, joined Amethyst room first, sorry :(

You've made a grave mistake indeed, my friend. Prank's horn is infinitely more useful than me on my CB.

WorldStar

Banned
damn i just discovered mega dash juices and how useful they are. never bothered to read their description so never knew what they did and ended up never using them.

they can make a huge difference during a tough battle. i use CB and am loving how much it lets you block when using mega dash juices.

i probably should have been more conservative using them cuz now im almost out and i have no idea how to get dash extract.

i was hoping i could make a mega dash juice by combining a regular dash juice with honey :(

Ken

damn i just discovered mega dash juices and how useful they are. never bothered to read their description so never knew what they did and ended up never using them.

they can make a huge difference during a tough battle. i use CB and am loving how much it lets you block when using mega dash juices.

i probably should have been more conservative using them cuz now im almost out and i have no idea how to get dash extract.

i was hoping i could make a mega dash juice by combining a regular dash juice with honey :(

Farm gypceros

I'm really early in the game, and I appear to have run out of quests. I did the first Expedition quest and the first Seltas quest--where do I get more?

Fandangox

Yup, seems to be one the one I am missing. Gonna see if I can get randoms to help me for this one.

Any use for kicking? I'd rather have the menu on Start/Select and there doesn't seem to be any other way to kick?

You can make is so the kick touch button is on the start button. The during missions, you'll have to hit the touchscreen to get to the menu.

I've been doing all these Caravan Quests today after skipping a lot and just doing keys.

I just want the rainbow color I say as I'm carrying eggs. At-least Pro transporter and food skills make these more tedious then tense.

Ken

Any use for kicking? I'd rather have the menu on Start/Select and there doesn't seem to be any other way to kick?

You can kick bombs and people frozen, but attacks are usually better for the latter, especially ones with a wide sweep.

I just use it to kick people into other areas.

daydream

Banned
You can make is so the kick touch button is on the start button. The during missions, you'll have to hit the touchscreen to get to the menu.

Yeah, like I said, I want to keep the menu on Start.

You can kick bombs and people frozen, but attacks are usually better for the latter, especially ones with a wide sweep.

I just use it to kick people into other areas.

I see, so barely important. Thanks!

Yeah, like I said, I want to keep the menu on Start.

I see, so barely important. Thanks!

Ah my bad I miss read. For Great Sword I like having the kick button on start so I can hit that when my swords out to do a pattle slap and then go into a Super Level 3 charge
But yeah, it's nifty to have but not needed.

Juraash

Well I think I may have finally hit my wall in G2. These two monster quests are just brutal and I keep failing key quests. Maybe I'm just off my game today but it's been pretty disheartening overall. About the only progress I mad was a kill on the G2 Zinogre quest.

Ken

Well I think I may have finally hit my wall in G2. These two monster quests are just brutal and I keep failing key quests. Maybe I'm just off my game today but it's been pretty disheartening overall. About the only progress I mad was a kill on the G2 Zinogre quest.

Which? Do you need help?

And yeah bad days are totally a thing.

Ah ha! I figured out my problem with my gunlancing. I don't have wide types! And my guard talis aren't the best so it's hard to make my rath soul work as a general purpose gunlance set.

PrankT

I'll join.

deim0s

hrmmMZZl.jpg

jGgnT2nl.jpg

Not bad eh?

Anyone know the exact values between Challenger +1 and +2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom