• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT2| I'm Felyne Eggs-tatic!

Beats

Made a room for the new G-Rank Event Quests:
05-2914-9200-0057
pass is 1234

also it's annoying how the game lets you send out a message, but it gets cut off in the chatbox if it's too long. lol

dang, this lagombi is huge.

Made a room for the new G-Rank Event Quests:
05-2914-9200-0057
pass is 1234

edit: 1 spot open

also it's annoying how the game lets you send out a message, but it gets cut off in the chatbox if it's too long. lol

dang, this lagombi is huge.

Just joined!

Rawk Hawk

I hate that, and feel like sometimes I'm spamming the text box just to ask what seems like a simple question. Wish the limits were higher.

We need mumble or something, lol

Just fought Gogmazios for the first time. The absolute slayage.
jtoJwEH.png

I had so much fun, but I died 3 times and when we got back they KICKED me out of the room.
jtoJwEH.png

EDIT: I'm still wearing my low rank Kirin armor, jsdhf. Let me try it again.
jtoJwEH.png

Renewed

Just fought Gogmazios for the first time. The absolute slayage.
jtoJwEH.png

I had so much fun, but I died 3 times and when we got back they KICKED me out of the room.
jtoJwEH.png

EDIT: I'm still wearing my low rank Kirin armor, jsdhf. Let me try it again.
jtoJwEH.png

Want help? I'm waiting for my friend to get back so I'm just doing nothing.

jorgejjvr

I PM'd you jorgejjvr, in case you didn't see it. Got a Deviljho/Plum Hermitaur Tri Series B Arms.

This will give you Tempest/Welkin and Death Stench Arms.

Video (May want to mute) With a link to a JP site that has max values in the description too.

I usually just use this site. There's probably a translated English version somewhere.

Are you there? >.<

-Alternis

Edit: Now I can expand my search. Does anyone have a Deviljho G rank Guild Quest with Tri Series B (arms)?

PrankT

Trying to do the naked and afraid quest, join if you're interested. No armor or talisman. 70-0252-3909-8866
Edit: disconnect, but got it done at least. Thanks.

So fun fact, two of the Varia suit parts require Imenseness S tickets, and only the Shrouded Nerscylla quest offers that with a 5% drop chance on each of second line rewards. Guess what I'm doing the rest of the night unless someone shows up with the Star Knight quest, which seems to have a very high drop chance for those.

45-8574-5813-4102

Shengar

So fun fact, two of the Varia suit parts require Imenseness S tickets, and only the Shrouded Nerscylla quest offers that with a 5% drop chance on each of second line rewards. Guess what I'm doing the rest of the night unless someone shows up with the Star Knight quest, which seems to have a very high drop chance for those.

45-8574-5813-4102
Can we done the episodic quest? I'll helpbwith your Immenseness S afterward.
EDIT: well, entered PrankT room

jorgejjvr

Thanks to Enigmatic Rainbow, I GOT THE QUEST FOR DEATH STENCH ARMS! Now I just need to grind it for the good armor, but it's Jho and Hermitaur and they go down quick. Who's with me?

64-5491-5580-7042
Pass is 1234
-Alternis

Edit: Abandoned

Prisoner

Thanks to Enigmatic Rainbow, I GOT THE QUEST FOR DEATH STENCH ARMS! Now I just need to grind it for the good armor, but it's Jho and Hermitaur and they go down quick. Who's with me?

64-5491-5580-7042
Pass is 1234
-Alternis

Edit: Abandoned

Sorry dude, I think everyone's doing the event quests...

jorgejjvr

Sorry dude, I think everyone's doing the event quests...

Its fine, no worries. I do have a question though. Does anyone know to what extent does Bounty Hunter work? Like, does it give both capture God and Miraculous luck? Or maybe the intermediate skills (Capture master and great luck) or lowest skills (capture expert and good luck)? I feel it's at least the medium skills.

-Alternis

Wow, so the Varia suit is super shit... Unless I'm missing something. They're all R10, from the G rank quest.

Status Res
Unshakeable
Double hunger

Why does Kira list it with so much better stuff?

Goddamnit I can't believe I wasted my time with this, and that this is considered G rank armor. Please tell me someone has star knight to make this better.

tuffy

Why does Kira list it with so much better stuff?
Kiranico just lists armor pieces in the order they appear in the Man's list, near as I can tell.

Just like the Star Knight stuff looked pretty meh for gunning when I first saw it, I wasn't too impressed by the Metroid gear either.

Shengar

Its fine, no worries. I do have a question though. Does anyone know to what extent does Bounty Hunter work? Like, does it give both capture God and Miraculous luck? Or maybe the intermediate skills (Capture master and great luck) or lowest skills (capture expert and good luck)? I feel it's at least the medium skills.

-Alternis
No, it gives you Great Luck. Most skill like this gives you its second tier version

andthebeatgoeson

Thanks for the tips. Just got g rank. Keep my hr set until g3?

Attack xl, sharp+1 and rec speed. 335 defense. I can do a few harvest tours.

Actually, g1 doesn't look like it has any good monsters for armor.

PrankT

Thanks for the tips. Just got g rank. Keep my hr set until g3?

Attack xl, sharp+1 and rec speed. 335 defense. I can do a few harvest tours.

Actually, g1 doesn't look like it has any good monsters for armor.
Some wait until seregios in G2, but I got a new armor for all G ranks (tetsucabra z with x legs in G1, seregios in G2, elder dragon mix sets in G3, mix of everything in G crown).

Shengar

GH use Vangis X. In fact, I just want to sent him a message that Esurient Z will be a good alternatives in case the crook won't drop for you. Plus, for female hunter it fits perfectly with black pigmented Sororal pieces.

Anyhow, anybody need some Jho or event quest? Just one more quest for Guild Sweetheart.

EDIT: I'm down for raging brachy too

jorgejjvr

GH use Vangis X. In fact, I just want to sent him a message that Esurient Z will be a good alternatives in case the crook won't drop for you. Plus, for female hunter it fits perfectly with black pigmented Sororal pieces.

Anyhow, anybody need some Jho or event quest? Just one more quest for Guild Sweetheart.

EDIT: I'm down for raging brachy too

Are you down for grinding a Jho and Hermitaur guild quest to 126+?

-Alternis

Wanderer5

Think I finally have some interests in gunner via the light bowgun heh. I kind of like heavy bowgun too, but I prefer the mobility for the most part. Think I look into Zinogre Z armor for the fast reload if I go deeper into using the LBG.

Can anyone who knows how to beat this fucker, lend me some hands?

Have a room up...

Character name: Ducktales

I really want to enter the crown era - I just can't get this one done

Top Bottom