• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT2| I'm Felyne Eggs-tatic!

Dunno who helped - but it is done.

Exciting!

Does anyone have the Brachydios with the immortal reactor parts?

I'd like to hunt him with some GAF peeps.

I've got his Spectral Demolisher DB's and I had them I'm MH3U - in MH3U, I remember wanting those - I hunted him like 45 times in 2 days, offline hoping for his gems...

If any of you have him (Achy Breaky Brach quest) and you want to hunt him, I'd love to take him on!

jorgejjvr

Dang, I haven't even finished my set but Bounty Hunter is powerful! Even without capturing I find that the quest rewards are always on the verge of being full. As for benediction, it's also great! A half bar of health gets fully replenished by 3 herbs!

-Alternis

Wolfe

Three Unreal Blocking palicoes or just two if you have Skill Technician, that's how.

I still find it funny that I got the full Dala set for my main cat before I even knew those blocking skill palicos existed. Not saying it was easy or anything, still took me plenty of attempts considering even a win typically only got me 1 scrap per run. I just figured that's how the game was lol.

That drum hunting horn is absurd and so out of place in Monster Hunter and I love it.

I made it even though I don't play horn, it really does look absurd. The tipping point was when I saw the mouths opening and closing.

Just an aside, Vangis is the only one that gives you a +10 fire res while using the savage one leaves you at +9 (lol)

Yeah but Esurient looks cooler, and we all know what that means.

Anyone on Gaf have some advice for the quest Fire Drill?

I like to take care of the Zinogre first because that's generally an easier fight for me. If you can get some armor with Evade Extender, it can make the Brachydios fight much easier because you'll be able to really get out of the way of his attacks quickly. Alternatively, Evade+3, rolling through his attacks into him.

Wanderer5

So I need to go through the megaman quest six times to get the full set for a palico correct? Definitely want to make a megacat.:p

Renewed

So apparently there's another gift pack download in the gift area this month? Comes with 20x Armor Stones

Yes, a Starter Pack and an Advanced Pack. Advanced includes 3000 Caravan Points, 3 Dense Marcoal and the 20 Armour Stones among other things.

tm24

Yes, a Starter Pack and an Advanced Pack. Advanced includes 3000 Caravan Points, 3 Dense Marcoal and the 20 Armour Stones among other things.

Protip for those who want a full combo list but dont feel like wasting armor stones. Go to quest, make stuff, abandon. You don't waste the mats but complete the combo list

Ultrabum

It seems all the good ones are that way.

I think Rath soul Z (azure rathlos) is a little more coverage, its also great for elemental damage!

Edit: I'm farming high rank Rathlos and subspecies for Rath Gleam (to make charmer decorations) if anyone wants to join.

36-1336-5224-3566

pass 1234

Wolfe

not that it matters, you can barely see anything with 3ds screen resolution.

Haha yeah whenever I see screens from the PSP games I'm always a little surprised being so used to the 3DS. I love the 3D so much that I'm not bothered by the current resolution, but I also really look forward to the possibility of a successor to the 3DS that retains the 3D (and gives more options for control over it with the games such as with RE:R) while having a much better resolution.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I don't know why I'm wasting time on this Metroid stuff. It's all kinda useless (the Arm Cannon is nice enough, I guess). What's up with none of the armor having a waist piece? Ugh.

Tzmhero

Finally finished Gore Magala in the single player game after learning a bit with friends online. Now to start grinding him for Eisenlieb...

tm24

Oh please, oh please, oh please. That would make my month.

Yo.

Get on, I will help crush those quests. It's passed midnight but I'm mad awake for this.

Yes, I've been wanting it too. Gogogo.

Thank you so much guys for carrying me through g2! Those USJ quests were fun with a super uncooperative Zinogre, but we all got our tickets; I got a jasper, skymerald and two lenses.

I dont know when the next day I'm hosting USJ will be, but I'll let you guys know about a day in advance.

this armor set is beautiful.

Challenger +2, Rodeo God, Sharpness+1, Constitution+1, Steady Hand, and I still have 9 slots left counting the two on my Hazy Caster and one on my talisman.

tm24 real bro

Elija2

Didn't want to deal with the hassle of getting a group together to help me with my urgent Dalamadur quest so I tried taking it on solo. After a million attempts I was finally able to defeat it at the last minute. I'm never trying that again.

Wanderer5

Well my main cat looks like megaman now heh, just needs the weapon.

I wish the Grandstar Axe went beyond rarity 7.:/ I would totally check it out, but bleh, and course don't care much Star Rook, cause of its G-rank bro.:p

Top Bottom