• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT2| I'm Felyne Eggs-tatic!

I killed enough bugs to get a bug bow which is almost double the power of my last bow... But it took killing the same bug 4 times to get it. I also made myself some alloy armor out of all the iron and malachite I've been gathering (took a long ass time). Is this kind of the carrot-on-stick gameplay loop I can expect to be on for the rest of the game, or are there still surprises in store for me?

I'll say generally I see the appeal of the game. I typically like these grindy sorts of games, but the biggest problem is that even with sporadic play over the course of the day, my hands are killing me from holding a 3DS (original model with circle pad pro add on). This is the kinda game that makes you want to sit down and go at it for hours on end and I'm not sure that's going to even be possible for my arthritic, old-man hands. Really kinda wish my first foray into this franchise was on one of the console version.

I find the game is actually pretty well suited to binges or 15-20 minutes here and there. Due to the mission based structure, you can do a couple missions at a time and still progress.

I feel you on the OG 3DS. I finally broke down and got an N3DSXL and it's 100000x better. Really fantastic. Totally revitalized my 3DS library.

How active is the MH4U community here right now? I ask because I'm having trouble getting a Kirin Guild Quest, as well as hoping to have some online buddies to get through HR with.

And yes, I'm way behind haha.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Hun'd some mons with a friend. She did all the work while I tried really hard not to die to some crazy ass monkey but then died to the stupid monkey anyways. Killed some sort of dragon thing a couple of times and then made a new bow out of dragon parts. Only complaint about the online is I wish communication were easier so we didn't have to use Steam the whole time. Still that worked a lot better than I was expecting from a handheld.

Hun'd some mons with a friend. She did all the work while I tried really hard not to die to some crazy ass monkey but then died to the stupid monkey anyways. Killed some sort of dragon thing a couple of times and then made a new bow out of dragon parts. Only complaint about the online is I wish communication were easier so we didn't have to use Steam the whole time. Still that worked a lot better than I was expecting from a handheld.
3U on the Wii U had voice chat and the ability to chat in the hunt, not sure why they went backwards for 4.
And yeah this game has all the monkeys

3U on the Wii U had voice chat and the ability to chat in the hunt, not sure why they went backwards for 4.
And yeah this game has all the monkeys
Probably related to the fact that you were playing 3U on a Wii U, which has a pretty significantly larger chunk of hardware to have room for everything in RAM/CPU cycles. I mean shit, the game has to hijack the og 3DS to run at all.

Wolfe

Yeah the chat sucks so bad in 4U, hell I still can't get over the tiny amount of space you have to put text as it is. Kind of ridiculous, especially when coupled with the input lag or whatever with the 3DS touch screen requiring you to type out rather slowly.

How active is the MH4U community here right now? I ask because I'm having trouble getting a Kirin Guild Quest, as well as hoping to have some online buddies to get through HR with.

It's not crazy active but we have at least a dozen of active people here that are playing on a regular basis. Sometimes you'll pop into the thread and no one will be around but typically I can post room info and get it to fill with GAF peeps rather swiftly.

jorgejjvr

And yes, I'm way behind haha.

I'd say it's relatively decent enough to the point where you can post a room and you can reliably expect at least one of us to join.

However, there are certain times when most of the people here are busy and working, and it can be somewhat hard to get a response from us then.

-Alternis

jorgejjvr

If your friend is significantly stronger than you, I'd recommend having her use weapons and armor that's appropriate to your rank, since having monsters die super fast ruins the experience. What do you think about the game so far now that you're experiencing crazier fights? Do you find yourself running more than attacking?

I mean, technically, you should be able to kill all of those things on your own.

Did the dragon thing have a yellowish tail and a gem on its head to emit flashes?

I mean, perhaps the bows aren't clicking as well as you thought? I don't really see a reason to die to the monkey seeing as from far-medium range it can only really fly at you or spit water at you. What is your overall strategy? What do you do during a hunt? What're your thoughts about the game so far?

Remember the lock on mechanics by the way!

Also, you can probably make new armor from those new monsters too.

Sorry for double post I just found this rather important

-Alternis

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
If your friend is significantly stronger than you, I'd recommend having her use weapons and armor that's appropriate to your rank, since having monsters die super fast ruins the experience. What do you think about the game so far now that you're experiencing crazier fights? Do you find yourself running more than attacking?

I mean, technically, you should be able to kill all of those things on your own.

Did the dragon thing have a yellowish tail and a gem on its head to emit flashes?

I mean, perhaps the bows aren't clicking as well as you thought? I don't really see a reason to die to the monkey seeing as from far-medium range it can only really fly at you or spit water at you. What is your overall strategy? What do you do during a hunt? What're your thoughts about the game so far?

Remember the lock on mechanics by the way!

Also, you can probably make new armor from those new monsters too.

Sorry for double post I just found this rather important

-Alternis

The monkey jumped my ass. I just needed some malachite so I was mining and fighting off some weaker dinosaurs. It was in a map I hadn't been to yet and it was pretty close quarters. Next thing you know the music got all nuts and there was a monkey swinging at me from the ceiling so fast I panicked and didn't dodge properly. I was already weak from fighting the dinosaurs so he killed me in 2 kicks.

Even this early in the game the amount of stuff I can build and the amount of materials I need to do so is pretty overwhelming and I don't know what to get. The stuff I'm getting has such incremental number increases over the stuff I already got, like the bow I made from the dragon was only like 10 damage higher than the one I was using. I guess 10 damage is 10 damage.

I've been filling out my combo list by just combining anything I've got the materials to combine and my item box is a bit of a disaster full of a lot of stuff I don't have a clue how to use. I dunno how anybody plays these games without a wiki. I already had to do the equivalent of a god damned PhD to learn how to play Dota, I feel like I'm gonna have to do that all over again to learn how to play this haha.

That dragon by the way, I don't know about its tail or a gem. It was large and grey maybe? We cut off his tail. He was definitely the biggest thing I've fought so far. i don't remember its name but the bow I got off it is called Queen Blaster.

Kater

Banned
Large and Grey souds like Basarios (or Gravios) but the Queen Blaster is made of Rathian parts.

So you already fought a Rathian then, well done. One of the trickier early-game monsters.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It was green, you killed a Rathian. Not the easiest kill for a new guy, grats.

Here's an online resource for quests, mats, monsters, armor and weapons.

http://kiranico.com/en/mh4u

If you need basic mats, like stuff from mining go on Harvest Tours. Those are usually pretty safe.

Wolfe

When will the Star knight DLC be up?

Edit: It's already up. lol

Edit2: 13-9501-6166-1116

Multiple Star Knight armor runs!

Sorry dude I don't think my net is going to work with me tonight. Might try again a bit later if the room is still up.

Wolfe

Ended up soloing it just to get one of the special tickets in case I want to make a piece for a mix set before I get the rest of the tickets. Took me a little over 20 minutes though, felt like a slog lol.

Wiseblade

Happy Star Knight Day everyone! I've got my set, although I don't think I'll actually use it much unless I get a better Handicraft charm. It's definitely nice to have, though.

Looking for a good relic weapon is driving me crazy.

1. It's hard to find beshackled
2. It's even harder to get a rare 10
3. The rare 10 might suck
I always get bows but I want guns

Kater

Banned
Opened a room. We'll be doing Star Knight armour runs.

GH ID 10-9909-2926-2935

No pw

Edit:

One more slot left.

Edit:

People left so there are once again two more slots left.

jorgejjvr

The monkey jumped my ass. I just needed some malachite so I was mining and fighting off some weaker dinosaurs. It was in a map I hadn't been to yet and it was pretty close quarters. Next thing you know the music got all nuts and there was a monkey swinging at me from the ceiling so fast I panicked and didn't dodge properly. I was already weak from fighting the dinosaurs so he killed me in 2 kicks.

Even this early in the game the amount of stuff I can build and the amount of materials I need to do so is pretty overwhelming and I don't know what to get. The stuff I'm getting has such incremental number increases over the stuff I already got, like the bow I made from the dragon was only like 10 damage higher than the one I was using. I guess 10 damage is 10 damage.

I've been filling out my combo list by just combining anything I've got the materials to combine and my item box is a bit of a disaster full of a lot of stuff I don't have a clue how to use. I dunno how anybody plays these games without a wiki. I already had to do the equivalent of a god damned PhD to learn how to play Dota, I feel like I'm gonna have to do that all over again to learn how to play this haha.

That dragon by the way, I don't know about its tail or a gem. It was large and grey maybe? We cut off his tail. He was definitely the biggest thing I've fought so far. i don't remember its name but the bow I got off it is called Queen Blaster.

Yeah, definitely a Rathian. What level/HR was your partner? Isn't Rathian around HR2 or HR3?

Honestly if you want to keep things simple for now, just try to get a bow for each element (fire, water, ice, thunder, and dragon) and use the appropriate now for the monster you will fight. If you don't know what the monster is weak to, either ask or use a bow without an element or with a status effect like poison, blast, sleep, or paralysis (after the hunt you can check the armor to see its elemental weaknesses).

For example, the Queen Blaster deals fire damage I believe, which you can see by going to "Status"

What I would recommend that you do is what I listed above, get a bow for every element but furthermore pick an armor you like to craft (preferably one with high defense and that you think would be relatively to get by farming the monster it is made from) and make the FULL set. I would recommend getting the full set of that monkey's or dragon's armor.

Once you have done that, you should probably use the armor spheres to increase your defense.

After that, you should be finding that you'll survive perhaps a couple more hits, but gunners shouldn't be getting hit in the first place. The new upgrades armor is just pretty much to make sure that you don't get SUPER fast. A hit might do big damage, but you'll still be able to recover from it and heal up.

Just in case you didn't know, you can create armor by going to the smithy (The Man) and selecting "Forge Armor" and choose the head, chest, arms, waist, or legs. Ideally you want all of the five pieces to be from the same monster.

Depending on how many choices you have, you'll either have one or more pages of armor you have unlocked for crafting (you can press left or right on the D pad to change pages) once you selected a body part. For the most part, you want to go to the smithy/The Man for EVERYTHING involving weapons and armor. The guy who buys and sells you weapons and armor never gets any new inventory and he's only there so new players can choose to buy super early weapons instead of crafting them. By this point you should go to the smithy for everything, have one bow for each element, and a full set of MONSTER armor (not alloy, it's really quite weak).

Regarding the items in the item box, you can organize them all by simply pressing X when you're looking at all the items (same for your item pouch). I think it goes from consumables that look like potions and then goes to plants and seeds and armor spheres and fish, etc.

Basically, it makes everything neat.

Okay, well, what exactly do you not know how to use? What are the questions you have with items in general? I'll gladly answer it all!

Armor spheres upgrade armor, monster parts are for making or upgrading weapons and armor.

For example, with a couple more Rathian/Dragon parts, you can probably upgrade the Queen Blaster of yours!

Most consumables tell you what they do, so yeah :p

Just ask what your item questions are and I'll answer!

-Alternis

Edit: I've had Star Knight for like a month club! :p Ugh, I remember that quest was annoying!

Kater

Banned
No worries.

At least Seregios was already defeated and Zinogre was half-dead too.^^

Thanks for the help. :)

Edit: Got all the Passes, we are farming Immenseness Tickets S now (S. Nerscylla Event quest since that's the easiest way).

jorgejjvr

No worries.

At least Seregios was already defeated and Zinogre was half-dead too.^^

Thanks for the help. :)

Anytime! And don't worry about me, I finished up the Zinogre on my own. I'm glad I was able to help out :)

Happy Hunting!

-Alternis

Edit: Wow, the sword for the Star Knight SnS is placed differently than other SnS'.

LiQuid!

Oh mannnn, I went back to that same quest I was doing with my friend last night (it's just a gathering quest) and that monkey jumped me again! I stupidly didn't make sure to restock my mega potions (and there were no supplies on that quest), so I was light on healing. I fought him hard for like 15 minutes and I had him on the ropes. the last 5 minutes of the fight I had like 20% HP and trying to be super careful but he still managed to win. I'm restocking my potions and going back in now. I'm gonna git you, monkey.

In retrospect I think maybe if I had taken one of the times he had run away to go gather some honey and herbs and stuff to make some more potions I probably would have beaten him easily. When monsters run away do they restore their HP over time and if so how much? If you take 5 minutes to gather some items while he runs will he be full HP again?

ed: Oh btw, my new bow split shots like 4 or 5 arrows, I discovered. Does each of those arrows do full damage, or is the bow's damage split 5 ways? I wasn't aware there were such drastic differences in the way weapons worked within the same type of weapon.

tuffy

Oh mannnn, I went back to that same quest I was doing with my friend last night (it's just a gathering quest) and that monkey jumped me again! I stupidly didn't make sure to restock my mega potions (and there were no supplies on that quest), so I was light on healing. I fought him hard for like 15 minutes and I had him on the ropes. the last 5 minutes of the fight I had like 20% HP and trying to be super careful but he still managed to win. I'm restocking my potions and going back in now. I'm gonna git you, monkey.

In retrospect I think maybe if I had taken one of the times he had run away to go gather some honey and herbs and stuff to make some more potions I probably would have beaten him easily.
As you've discovered, preparation is a big deal in Monster Hunter. It shouldn't take long before the Wycoon can start multiplying items for you, so it's a good idea to keep him busy making herbs, honeys and blue mushrooms to keep your mega potions fully stocked. It sure beats going out and harvesting those things manually.
When monsters run away do they restore their HP over time and if so how much? If you take 5 minutes to gather some items while he runs will he be full HP again?
Monsters hardly ever restore HP. They might get some back while sleeping, but it's only a small amount and not worth worrying about. So it's perfectly fine to exit the room, heal up, combine more items in your inventory, or whatever. When you get back to the fight, its health will be right where you left off.
ed: Oh btw, my new bow split shots like 4 or 5 arrows, I discovered. Does each of those arrows do full damage, or is the bow's damage split 5 ways? I wasn't aware there were such drastic differences in the way weapons worked within the same type of weapon.
Apparently the center arrow deals the most damage for spread shot, but you'll want them all to hit for maximum damage.

In retrospect I think maybe if I had taken one of the times he had run away to go gather some honey and herbs and stuff to make some more potions I probably would have beaten him easily. When monsters run away do they restore their HP over time and if so how much? If you take 5 minutes to gather some items while he runs will he be full HP again?

The monkey you're fighting is Kecha Wacha, right? You want to aim for it's head or tail the most, but don't aim solely for those until you understand the monster better. The head and tail are it's weak points for bow shots. Are you in optimal range most of the time? The shots feel like they do more oomph when you hit at the optimal range. Are you using the coatings for the bow? Those can help you shave some time off. Are you using level 3 charges? That's the max charge and does the most damage. I can probably play with you to watch how you play in about an hour if you like.

LiQuid!

As you've discovered, preparation is a big deal in Monster Hunter. It shouldn't take long before the Wycoon can start multiplying items for you, so it's a good idea to keep him busy making herbs, honeys and blue mushrooms to keep your mega potions fully stocked. It sure beats going out and harvesting those things manually.

Monsters hardly ever restore HP. They might get some back while sleeping, but it's only a small amount and not worth worrying about. So it's perfectly fine to exit the room, heal up, combine more items in your inventory, or whatever. When you get back to the fight, its health will be right where you left off.

Apparently the center arrow deals the most damage for spread shot, but you'll want them all to hit for maximum damage.

Thanks! Man, I knew I should have retreated. That quest is in a map/area that I'm not too familiar with so I figured it would take me too long to find all the herbs/mushrooms I needed to combine and didn't go for it but now that I he can't heal this monkey's days are numbered.
The monkey you're fighting is Kecha Wacha, right? You want to aim for it's head or tail the most, but don't aim solely for those until you understand the monster better. The head and tail are it's weak points for bow shots. Are you in optimal range most of the time? The shots feel like they do more oomph when you hit at the optimal range. Are you using the coatings for the bow? Those can help you shave some time off. Are you using level 3 charges? That's the max charge and does the most damage. I can probably play with you to watch how you play in about an hour if you like.
This bow doesn't use power coatings which is the main one I was using with my first bow. It can use poison coatings which I normally have a small stock of due to the supply chest, but I only had 6 for that particular fight and I'm not sure if the poison took. I read about the optimal range, but I dunno how I would know if I'm hitting it or not. I've just been trying to shoot from a safe distance more than anything. Would shooting point blank with the spread bow be better than hitting the optimal distance with just the center arrow of a split shot?

jorgejjvr

You're getting the hang of it. At first you were lost with the monkey but with time, trial and error, and experience, you're learning it's patterns, personality, and moves. That's the case with every monster. The first time you fight a monster it is best to lay low on attached and try to see a pattern. However, some monsters, regardless of how much you know their patterns, can still be a pain.

Try to always be at full health or near it, especially as a gunner.

Was the monster limping when it ran away? Most monsters leave areas just to try to escape you or to eat other monsters for stamina. They only regain HP when they go to their "lair" to sleep. Even when they sleep, the health gained is low and you'll have enough time to do what you want. Provided that the monster is attacked before it wakes up naturally, it will always be near death, but if it wakes up naturally it won't be as near death as you'd like (it can't be captured if it wakes up on its own I think).

You might be asking how can you tell if it's limping or about to go to sleep?
Usually the monster has a unique animation when leaving the area you're in (called limping) where it looks like it is trying to escape, but in pain. Usually this is seen by the monsters being extremely slow to leave and either stumbling instead of walking/running or trying to escape while dragging their legs.

If the monster leaves an area and it looks like it is healthy (it just normally flies or runs away quickly without any noticeable pain), then it is not close to death.

Once a monster is limping, it means it is near death, could be captured if you want to capture it, and will try to regain HP by sleeping in its lair.

I recommend using the Queen Blaster since Kecha Wacha (the name of the monkey) is weak to fire.

Always stock up on supplies and always eat at the kitchen/canteen before you do anything, always.

If you saw Gaijiin Hunter's tutorial, you'll see that each individual arrow does less damage but together they're quite strong. Arrows that spread like that are best used against wide monsters.

A thing YOU MUST learn as a bow user is critical distance. If you're shooting your arrows from too far away (and possibly too close too), you will notice that when you land your shots, nothing really happens. This means your arrows are doing useless damage, they're super weak.

However, when you're around mid to close range, and you fire your fully charged arrows, you may sometimes see that your screen visibly shakes/you feel a rumble once you land your shots. This means your arrows are doing as much damage as possible, critical damage if you will. I believe the damage is multiplied 1.5x

Also, the best coatings (arguably) to use are the power coatings, as they too also multiply your damage by 1.5x

You can buy coatings at the shop, they are usually near the final pages of items to buy right before the monster ecology books that tell you about a monster, their weakness, and how to deal with them (if you buy an ecology book, you can read it by going to your start menu, clicking Hunter's notes, and then monster list to see information about the monster(s) featured in the books you buy, personally I bought them all when I could). Try to buy as many Coatings as you can that your bow uses.

But yeah, buy arrow coatings at the shop if you haven't already and learn to successfully land all your shots within critical distance. Like I said before, you know your shots are doing maximum damage when the screen shakes.

You equip coatings by holding L and then pressing X and B to scroll up or down (as opposed to using Y and A to scroll left and right for items). Once you've selected a coating, you equip it by pressing A+X simultaneously with your bow drawn.

Power coatings increase power, close range coatings are for close range but I don't think are as powerful as power coatings, post on coatings make it so your arrows can potentially poison a monster if enough arrows hit, paralysis coatings give you the potential to paralyze a monster in place for a while if enough arrows hit, sleep coating puts a monster to sleep if enough arrows hit (if the first hit on a sleeping monster is a melee hit, is is twice as much damage. Any other type of hit is three times as much damage), exhaust coatings tire a monster and drain their stamina if enough arrows hit (I believe they have to hit the head), blast coatings blow up a monster if enough arrows hit, and paint coatings paint a monster on your map so you can always know where it is for a certain period of time.

Note that not every bow can use every type of coating. To see which coatings your bow is compatible with, go to the start menu, then to equipment, make sure you're looking at your weapon on the equipment screen and then scroll right to page 4 to see which coatings you can use with that particular bow. Coatings that are grey cannot be used with the bow in question.

In fact, I'll help you out! For example, the Queen Blaster I can use poison Coatings, paralysis Coatings, paint Coatings, and close range Coatings.

Also, I was wrong, the Queen Blaster doesn't have fire element damage, my apologies.

-Alternis

To be honest, I think critical distance can only be not reached (your screen doesn't shake) if you're too far away. From my experience, I don't think you can get too close. I've seen my screen shake at point blank range so I'd imagine that's still critical distance. However, my knowledge is limited when it comes to bows. Until another member can confirm or deny, assume critical distance is around medium to close range (any range in which you feel the screen shake when you land your hits).

With bows that spread it is best to make sure each arrow hits, but also hits within critical distance. If for whatever reason your screen doesn't feel like it shakes at point blank range, take a few steps back and attack from a little farther away because critical distance takes priority.

However, if I am correct and close range/point blank range still causes your screen to shake once your arrows hits, I would strongly recommend buying and using the close range Coatings for your bow, as that'll just do even more damage and are the closest thing to power coatings you have with that bow.

Thanks! Man, I knew I should have retreated. That quest is in a map/area that I'm not too familiar with so I figured it would take me too long to find all the herbs/mushrooms I needed to combine and didn't go for it but now that I he can't heal this monkey's days are numbered.

This bow doesn't use power coatings which is the main one I was using with my first bow. It can use poison coatings which I normally have a small stock of due to the supply chest, but I only had 6 for that particular fight and I'm not sure if the poison took. I read about the optimal range, but I dunno how I would know if I'm hitting it or not. I've just been trying to shoot from a safe distance more than anything. Would shooting point blank with the spread bow be better than hitting the optimal distance with just the center arrow of a split shot?
The screen will shake a bit if you hit at the optimal range. Poison sets if you see purple poison bubbles above their head. Have you checked the shop for other coatings? They're pretty cheap if you have them unlocked. Point blank isn't the greatest idea. The optimal range allows the arrows to deal the most damage, so you want to have the center arrow hit the most at optimal range to do the most damage. Though like I said, don't worry about which arrow hits where. Just try and stay at optimal range while hitting the head.

There's a speedrun video I want to show you, but not right now. I'm a bit busy at the moment. =P

Edit: Beaten hard. Darn smartphones!

Kater

Banned
QgwGJVh.jpg

BzjTIu5.jpg

Thanks for all the help, guys. So happy about my new armour.

LiQuid!

I went back for round 3 with the monkey but found some dinosaur this time. Same kinda situation only I had full healing items. Fought him for a long ass time, he got weak and ran a bunch and eventually ran into the monkey TOO, so I ended up dying to the dinosaur and the monkey together. I'm giving up on that place. It's clearly over my pay grade currently, it being a multiplayer area. The stuff there is just doing way too much damage to me, even if I could probably technically kill them. Those guys getting a hit on me takes 40-60% of my HP, so I gave up for now. YOU WIN MONKEY!

Going back to single player stuff, working on completing some armor. Taking it slow and watching some Evo fights.

jorgejjvr

I'm not actually 100% sure what skills to get with the full set. Do you have any suggestions for good skills to get for that armour?

You have to have the G2 permit.

I have a Handicraft +6 OOO charm so just having that charm gave me the 6 points needed to gain Sharpness +1

With the rest of the 14 slots I just gemed in HG Earplugs with 4 OOO Earplug jewels for 16 points. This leaves me with two one slots and with a three slotted weapon you can get any 5 slot skill like speed sharpening, sneak, divine protection, etc.

So in the end

HG Earplugs
Challenger +2
Steady Hand
Rodeo God
Sharpness +1
(Possible 5 slot skill)
An amazing insect glaive set

I do have another version where instead I take away the HG earplugs in return for 2-3 5 slot skills (3 if I have a one slot weapon).

It's your choice. You can pretty much gem in any skills you want into that set, it's that great.

-Alternis

@LiQuid!

You'll always get taken away 40-60% health taken away from pretty much every monster, such is the price of being a gunner.

I am not joking when I mean YOU CAN NOT GET HIT AT ALL.

Especially in late end game where the weakest monster attacks will still almost always one shot you.

However, can you describe the area? Was the dinosaur slightly purple-ish? Did it look like a bigger version of those raptors?

If you want, we can play online together and I can show you the ropes if you're down for that (I'm free right now).

If not, just practice offline (you see, in the online gathering hall, the monsters have extra health all the time because they're supposed to be taken on by 4 people, whereas offline the monsters have less health due to balancing out the health for only one person).

I'm willing to play online with you for a decently long while so you can learn more.

The bow is really viable for solo offline.

Solo online is much harder, however, but not impossible.

For the most part when it comes to online, as a bow user, your job is to stay back, maintain critical distance and get your shots in while the monsters are focused on all the blade masters, and on the off chance the monster decides to target you, be ready to roll out of the way.

What do you say, want to play online?

I wanna try to get this star knight armor so hard but I can fucking find anybody for the g2 to G3 urgent.

If anyone want to help me
28-8064-5365-2080

Top Bottom