• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT2| I'm Felyne Eggs-tatic!

andthebeatgoeson

Theres an easy transporter set.

Ludroth Cap
Loc Loc Shawl
Gypceros Vambraces
Kut Ku Tassets
Loc Law Boots

Gives you Heat Cancel, Marathon Runner and Pro Transporter. If you have a talisman with a decent psychic stat and at least a 2 slot weapon, you can add Autotracker with Torso Up boots
Just one of those small things that make an annoying task easier and the grind easier. They show you these things but it didn't click on my first mh game.

Now I'm going to make more armor. Transporter, gathering and 2 regular sets. One regular set that offsets the weakness of the other.

I've just hit HR and did velocidrome S, I think. Has terrible ice resistance (-25). So I'll do another set, maybe double gore that has terrible fire resistance. And just change out. So I don't get stuck on one monster.

Beats

Anybody want to do a bunch of runs of the Mario quest? I'd like to make the Rare 9 versions of the weapon and armor for my Palicoes.

42-0349-3008-0704
pass is 1234.

ConmanIX

Made the USJ armor. So many slots D: Too many possibilites. I have a handicraft +6 tali with 2 slots. Don't know what else to put in

jorgejjvr

Could someone kindly tell me the G rank (preferably end game) armors that have good/decent skills AND look good with the rainbow pigment? I now chameleos is awesome but it sucks since I'm am element user so yeah. Shagaru Magala armor is also nice but the skills are bad. Can I have assistance?

-Alternis

Edit: Good defense would also be preferable.

Highwind

Anyone using Star Knight armour online; I'd be careful and possibly hold off on using it for now. You might get kicked for it.

D

Deleted member 245925

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone wanna do (or help me with) HR7 key quests (Rajang, Teostra, Kushala Daora, Dah'ren Mohran :<, etc.)?

I didn't have very much time to play during the last weeks, so I'm lacking behind a bit.

Shengar

Could someone kindly tell me the G rank (preferably end game) armors that have good/decent skills AND look good with the rainbow pigment? I now chameleos is awesome but it sucks since I'm am element user so yeah. Shagaru Magala armor is also nice but the skills are bad. Can I have assistance?

-Alternis

Edit: Good defense would also be preferable.
Kirin X set is pretty good look wise and even more so skill wise for elemntal user. it also have nice defense rating, being rarity 10. But it doesn't have nice color pigmentation I think. Can't get them all in one package sadly.

EDIT: by doesn't nice, I mean the pigmentation area is small, similar to Empress X or Rath Soul Z. But that's what I'm see from just its waist and leg piece since I can only make those. It could be different with fullset.

Qurupeke

It's like he wasn't in MH4 and was added for MH4G.

There were many other monsters like that but Diablos is probably the one that appears last. And it's not an Elder Dragon or special. I guess they just added Monoblos as his HR counterpart and let him be really late for some reason.

Shackzam

Anyone wanna help me get some Doara horn +? Apparently it only drops from high rank according to kiranico

ID: 67-5642-1570-9738

Highwind

What. Why?

If GameFAQS is anything to go by, it's because people don't like that others used a proxy to access the server and download the quest.

It's not even like the quest or armour was hacked in or it was a Japanese quest....it's the exact same quest in full English available for English copies to download if they visit USJ in Japan, just people didn't pay out the ass to travel to Japan to get it, they just downloaded it at home using a proxy to find it.

It could also be they think it was hacked in (lol -_-). I don't understand people sometimes..

Qurupeke

47-9705-7491-4784
Pass: 0000

Looking for help with the Chaos Gore quest. The room is for farming too if anyone is interesting.
At least 1 more needed!

PKrockin

If GameFAQS is anything to go by, it's because people don't like that others used a proxy to access the server and download the quest.

It's not even like the quest or armour was hacked in or it was a Japanese quest....it's the exact same quest in full English available for English copies to download if they visit USJ in Japan, just people didn't pay out the ass to travel to Japan to get it, they just downloaded it at home using a proxy to find it.

It could also be they think it was hacked in (lol -_-). I don't understand people sometimes..
There's a surprising amount of hate for hackers in the fanbase of a co-op game with no PvP elements whatsoever.

jorgejjvr

Are fey wyvern gems common or something? What're they used for? Evertime I kill bird wyvern I get like two from carves, possibly one from a shiny, and one or two from rewards. I have a huge stash with no use what to do.

-Alternis

Leezard

Are fey wyvern gems common or something? What're they used for? Evertime I kill bird wyvern I get like two from carves, possibly one from a shiny, and one or two from rewards. I have a huge stash with no use what to do.

-Alternis
They're about as rare as Large Wyvern Gems. You can use them for bird wyvern related armor and weapons, so they are mostly kind of useless.

Wanderer5

I just, I think I just going to start giving up. Was in a b.tetsucbra run and I freaking dc right before it was captured apparently. I just... least I was able to end it with subquest so I didn't end up with nothing at all, but it either me or the others get dc, it just been so annoying recently in these late game hunts. I haven't had this much issues with other games even on the 3DS.

KimChi

I didn't manage to get a Contrary Scale at my first batch of Chaos Gores. Also, how exactly the weapon works?

I think the positive and negative affinity means you have a chance to do both types of hits while attacking, and when you get the frenzy status into the atk buff it adds the negative affinity to the positive for the duration of the buff.

Wanderer5

Whew finally on a roll with Mr bomb frog heh. Think I just need one more cortex from him and some bugs, and I will have my first G-rank armor. I am pretty excited and it wasn't that hard nor long to reach this point to make the Tetsucabra Z.

Top Bottom