• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT2| I'm Felyne Eggs-tatic!

Airan

Wait what. Is that some kind of bug? Can the reverse happen too? Because I'd really like to be able to get the normal Samus suit for female character.

Not a bug, right there on my list. I'm guessing for 4U blademasters get the Varia Suit while gunners get the Zero Suit, regardless of gender.

Prisoner

Congrats, what weapon do you use?

Blood Shock (Khezu great sword) honed for defense (needed it against jho!). Regios X armor (not ideal).

Played it safe and took my time. Brought lots of bomb casings and exciteshrooms to combine for farcasters so that I could abuse the infinitely healing bed!

krossj

Not so hilarious when it hits you.

Just the animation when it is gearing up that breath attack gets me every time. Is that a new move?

I've not had much trouble at all with jho, rajang or Shagaru Magala. S Magala is one of my favourite battles especially with dual swords. Rathian on the other hand, holy shit it lands that tail swing every time.

Good hunts. Hopefully some other people can help you finish up that armor set!

Deviljho would not have been fun to fight that early!

Well, thanks for the help.

My room is now empty. If anybody wants to join, to help me finish Hr4 quests and more, feel free.

52-7766-4373-5499

Pass: 1400

Anyone up for some G Rank Black Gravios? I'll throw up a room if there is any interest.
I know I need some Palliums, and randoms seem to suck it up against him.

I hope I never have to hunt a Furious Rajang again.

LbCF7lK.jpg

Thanks for your help with B Gravios! I didn't get any Palliums, but it looks like you guys had some luck.
I'll start up another hunt maybe tomorrow.

Unicorn

I'm now reminded how mad I am about the gender locking of Samus armors. I'm getting into LBG and see y'all talking about Varia being locked out for females :(

I downloaded all of the event quests from the DLC menu a few days ago but when I go to the event quest list there are only six of them...

How do I see all the event quests that I downloaded?

lfc11

Neo Member
Can anyone help me with the G3 Gore Magala urgent? Failed it like 5 times already. Was in a room with some other G2s and we managed to get theirs done but when it was my turn we failed it twice. Gore hates me.

Edit: G3 not hr3.

HIR0

Thanks Kitty, Shengar.
Hall is still up.
I need 1 more auricle.

Yian Garuga
61 5297 8712 9501
no pw
help please

upandaway

Do you need to be high rank in the guild hall to be able to do HR guild quests?

I'm supposed to be waiting for my friend to do HR3 but I really need Basarios Tears for my lance, it's killing me

Top Bottom