• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT2| I'm Felyne Eggs-tatic!

I seriously cannot get the Urgent for HR6 done. Every group I try with (dozens now) apparently has no idea how to dodge Black Gravios' laser. Sometimes we get him to a limping state, then bam, it's faint city.

Can some kind G-rank GAF bros help manhandle him for me? :)

Iryx

I seriously cannot get the Urgent for HR6 done. Every group I try with (dozens now) apparently has no idea how to dodge Black Gravios' laser. Sometimes we get him to a limping state, then bam, it's faint city.

Sure, I can help you out.

Give me a guild hall ID. I can take a quick break from work to man handle a black grav.

Anyone willing to help me with my Ukanlos urgent quest real quick?

ID: 06-3738-1705-4271

I'll also help with this one after the black grav if you still haven't gotten it done. Sorry, somehow I saw Vyse's post before yours.

Beats

Sure.

Shengar

I just beat The Master's Test.

b14.jpg

Dat Apex Deviljho.
Congrats, what weapon do you use?

Assuming nothing comes up, in about a hour I'll be opening up a room. I'm HR4 and I'll be trying to get to HR 6 by the end of today, maybe. Would anybody be willing to join?

I need 3 Legend Coin G for the Felyne Hairband X but, I don't have the arena quests needed so I'm back to doing G2 quests.
Does anyone know why I can't find the Brute Force quest?

Would anybody like to give me a hand with the urgent G2 Magala? It was the point I got stuck at prior to bloodborne so I've not played for a while and may be a little rusty.

ID: 14-7146-4357-4266
Code: 5326

Top Bottom