• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple Gaming Services Down (Xbox Live, Minecraft, Fortnite, CoD, EA Play, Roblox etc)

Deerock71

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
shaking gabe newell GIF

Hoddi

Yup can confirm that everything I tried works on ps5/psnow.
PSN, EA, Ubi, etc. are all fine. It's just Xbox that is down. Oh, and I can't use offline mode unless it's my hOMe COnsOLe bullshit.

Meaning that I have two Xboxes and only one of them works in offline mode with no way of switching. This company is so utterly incompetent that it boggles the mind.

intbal

Ha.
I just tried my Xbox 360.
It's still working fine with Xbox Live.

Last edited:

Pallas

Tried it myself, if your Xbox is the home Xbox, just go offline, sign in and then go back online. You can use services like Netflix, Hulu, etc, and play games that don’t require online services.

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
Can’t play gears of war on pc… even single player :(
Yes you can.

But you’re trying to shitpost about GFWL and a game released over 15 years ago and there are fixes to play it now.

But most people would probably rather play the remaster.

Last edited:

Darko

Yes you can.

But you’re trying to shitpost about GFWL and a game released over 15 years ago and there are fixes to play it now.

But most people would probably rather play the remaster.
I can’t why would I make it up.. I think you have to log in the first time you play? Jeez calm down

Edit: I’m obviously talking about the version on gamepass.. asks for login on boot and there’s no other menu.. offline is enabled in settings

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Why? I'm playing Elden Ring just fine on xbox. It just prompts you to go offline. Hit OK. Done.

???
Because my wife was tired of my son playing so I put a code on the xbox. It will not log me in without the code checking on the server. So I am going to remove the code.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

The only time I've experienced this personally was when I tried playing a disc game offline, but I had DLC or an addon installed and the console wasn't in offline mode. Not sure if Persona 5 has DLC or not, but that's probably what's causing this.

A.Romero

Still down in Mexico.

Shit like this happens some times but I can't remember the last time I wasn't able to play something because there was an outage.

I prefer physical discs but it's not like it happens once a month or something

Top Bottom