• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia (Shonen Jump) move over pirates, ninjas, reapers, its Hero time

tumblr_nwmfsd6LM21rn9eduo1_1280.jpg

We Got A Spin Off Boys!

The 48th issue is also revealing that Hirofumi Neda will launch the Boku no Hero Academia Smash!! (My Hero Academia Smash!!) "special spinoff" manga on the Jump+ digital app and in Weekly Shonen Jump.

We aint even 100chap in yet!

Plus an "super super super important announcement" next week!"

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...manga-important-announcement-next-week/.94499

Arabesque

It could be for a Light Novel and Drama CD as well. Though with Toho and the wording of the announcement, it could very well be an announcement for an anime. Hope it won't be for another full year if that's the case (Fall 2016/Winter 2017).

Still think Eraser let them win. It was a good plan though, Yao knows her stuff. Just needs more confidence and practice.

Deku and Bakugou are totally screwed, though. No way they're winning this now.

Grexeno

Still think Eraser let them win. It was a good plan though, Yao knows her stuff. Just needs more confidence and practice.

Deku and Bakugou are totally screwed, though. No way they're winning this now.
All the teacher's are probably trying to spark improvement in the students, rather than outright trying to win. If they were, there's probably now way to pass.

upandaway

So, apparently there is a manga series from a guy who used to work on BnHA as Assistant

https://mobile.twitter.com/PYGMALION_MAG

Does anyone know more about this?
Pygmalion? First 2 chapters were available on the site so I gave it a quick look, didn't like it at all.
Basically 2 chapters of bad scare violence when mascot costumes start killing everyone, a lot of gore and blood and almost everyone die. Characters and mystery are standard bait stuff. Not my thing

Nightbird

Pygmalion? First 2 chapters were available on the site so I gave it a quick look, didn't like it at all.
Basically 2 chapters of bad scare violence when mascot costumes start killing everyone, a lot of gore and blood and almost everyone die. Characters and mystery are standard bait stuff. Not my thing

urg, sounds awful. No wonder why i never heard anything of it

SalvaPot

Sounds like something emo teens would enjoy, not my thing either.

Hmmm, I think it's probably fake. That tweet linked in the yaraon from the official manga account doesn't exist from what I can see.

Oh well, it will inevitably happen sometime. Prob when there is enough for 4 cours, split 2-2.

TimmiT

Huh, they announced that right just when I got caught up with the manga. Will be interesting to see how they'll handle it.

2 big wishes for the anime: first, solid studio. Duh. Second, localization with western animation VAs. Can you imagine All Might voiced by Superman's VA?

Nightbird

Plz not toei.

Ill take production IG with 1 season a year.

I really hope so, that's why I wanna make sure they have their hands filled so they can't do more series.

But unfortunately they just got done with Sailor Moon crystal, so one team does nothing currently :/

Top Bottom