• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia (Shonen Jump) move over pirates, ninjas, reapers, its Hero time

I really hope so, that's why I wanna make sure they have their hands filled so they can't do more series.

But unfortunately they just got done with Sailor Moon crystal, so one team does nothing currently :/

But Sailor Moon Crystal is getting another years worth of episodes

The final episode of the second Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal anime season aired on Monday, and the anime's website announced that production on a third season for the Death Busters arc has been green-lit.

SalvaPot

Hey guys, have you seem the fanart that Horikoshi has made? Its pretty great stuff.
Here is more btw.

7288a090c74da1dfe140654e92cdc6681445818566_full.jpg

ab45ca45ae97890572016a54529dfb0a1445818580_full.jpg

c8a3d60330296862a6faa816c288a4761445819317_full.jpg

e2c827182e2aa7e0a8c4cdab47d76f691445820089_full.jpg

Puruzi

Banned
The more and more they use this style the less and less I like it. Like you can have fast and frantic action and also have proper shot composition and make it not look like a seizure? Look at One Punch Man.

Can't say I would be excited about Trigger on the project given their track record being spotty at best.

That style is one of my favorites tbh. The way it looks kinda angular and dynamic is great imo

Nightbird

I honestly have no idea how Black Clover is still going on.

I think it does just enough things right to keep the audience entertained.

It's the case of doing everything right but nothing special.

I wish Magico had been so popular. That was a manga that I liked :(

SalvaPot

I think it does just enough things right to keep the audience entertained.

It's the case of doing everything right but nothing special.

I wish Magico had been so popular. That was a manga that I liked :(

Oh man I loved Magico, it had great main characters, an interesting setting and beautiful art. I always believed that if it ever got an anime it would explode in popularity, too bad it never got a chance.

yay new chapter c:

So what's this I hear about a spinoff? Is this normal for manga to get a spinoff so soon?

Also
is this the part where Bakugou gets character development and becomes OP

Nightbird

Oh man I loved Magico, it had great main characters, an interesting setting and beautiful art. I always believed that if it ever got an anime it would explode in popularity, too bad it never got a chance.

Oh man, i hear you.

It had everything to become popular if it had become an anime. I was ready to buy any volume once it releases over here (just like with Assassination Classroom), but it dropped way too fast in the rankings. I guess the blend of action with romance was just not popular enough.

Anyways:

Todays chapter was great again. the new hampshire smash was extreme lol

I am trying to find the raws for the Spin-Off Preview but all I can find is Tsuyu fan-art.

Damn frog fans, ruining things for errybody.

EDIT: Read the chapter, LOVED IT. Like, everything about it. Pretty sure All Might let them go, but that's rather the point, yeah? And Bakugou really stepped up there. Wonderful.

I dont think there is a chapter of MHA so far that i didn't like. Man seeing that chapter number... 66.... and we already got an anime coming.

Crocodile

Chapter 65 was a good one. Does that mean we don't see the conclusion of the other pairs though? I was curious as to what happened with Froggy and "Black Falcon".

BTW, RUMORED staff info for the anime (TAKE WITH A GRAIN OF SALT):

Director: Kenji Nagasaki
Script: Yosuke Kuroda
Chara. Design: Yoshihiko Umakoshi
Production: BONES

Director's most recent directing job was Gundam Build Fighters (NOT Try) which in encouraging. Assuming this is all true of course.

Nightbird

Director's most recent directing job was Gundam Build Fighters (NOT Try) which in encouraging. Assuming this is all true of course.

Where does that rumor come from?

Grexeno

Chapter 65 was a good one. Does that mean we don't see the conclusion of the other pairs though? I was curious as to what happened with Froggy and "Black Falcon".
I honestly think we'll see most if not all the pairs to completion. We've had Team Tokoyami, Team Mineta, and Team Jirou all featured more prominently than even Team Uraraka and Team Iida, and I have to imagine we'll be seeing those two.

Arabesque

lol, that reads more like a wet dream than a rumour with that part. On the level of Umakoshi working on Sailor Moon.

I mean that would be crazy awesome if it's true, but yeah, grain of salt.

SalvaPot

I´ll be happy with Bones, since they do bright animation great. I can see them working it.

The chapter was great too, I liked how Bakugou seems to be eager to sacrifice himself just so they win. I also feel like All Might let them win.

Crocodile

I honestly think we'll see most if not all the pairs to completion. We've had Team Tokoyami, Team Mineta, and Team Jirou all featured more prominently than even Team Uraraka and Team Iida, and I have to imagine we'll be seeing those two.

Isn't this chapter supposed to be the end of this mini-arc?

I don't think the anime even has a studio or crew yet.

You don't announce an anime without already figuring out who is actually going to make it and pay for it. I won't pretend to know if the rumor I posted (found it on another anime forum which sourced it from a Japanese website) is at all accurate but I can assure you a good number of people in the world (the actual animation studio, the animators that work for it, the TV stations that will air this, the production committee, the manga author, Shonen Jump execs, etc.) all know the juicy details.

Top Bottom