• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia (Shonen Jump) move over pirates, ninjas, reapers, its Hero time

SalvaPot

Nice! Bones its a Top Tier studio and pretty good at making filler, as long as they don´t do something like the ending of Soul Eater we should be good x).

Nightbird

I think one of the reasons I love Hero Academia so much is Hiroshima unique Artstyle that feels like a hybrid between western comics and actual manga. To me at least.

I must say, it took a while before I got it (especially if you consider that I've been a fan of his work since Oumagadoki doubutsuen) but looking again at the pictures in the link that SalvaPot posted on the previous page made me appreciate his style much more.

I love everything thing about it.

Kaminari fans already breaking out the celebratory artwork (not linked below) and artsets. One of the best kaminari artists
CNsc9wYUAAI_PGI.jpg:large

SalvaPot

That we know of. Before All for One, I was convinced the principle was Mr. BadTVMan and i'm still not convinced he's not super evil. That is not the face of a tea drinking gentlemen...

True x). I do think he has a sweet backstory, maybe he was present when the first quirk developed when he was a simple rat, stuff like that.

Puruzi

Banned
Looked like there were some screens from the anime on the jump page. If that's the anime they captured the manga's art perfectly.

Nightbird

Voice Actors from jump.
got some more visuals on scans aswell

Deku - Daiki Yamashita,
All Might - Kenta Miyake

Looked like there were some screens from the anime on the jump page. If that's the anime they captured the manga's art perfectly.

Already? Isn't t is a little bit too quick with all the Infos?

I swear I thought that Infos about the Anime would be drip-feeded at first

Top Bottom