• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia (Shonen Jump) move over pirates, ninjas, reapers, its Hero time

This chapter had so many good reaction faces

The new guys look cool

Thank you based laser-navel guy for encouraging the one true ship

Puruzi

Banned
Why does it take so long to get translated by a group? I read the chapter like a week ago on /a/ lol

Translation was pretty much the same

Noice ending!! Great build up for next chapter. I like Uraraka, but Deku will end up with someone else.

Like hell he will.

Good chapter was good. Wish the translator I'm following used "Mr. S." instead of Stainy for whatsherface's dialogue. Everything else was great. Especially the ship tease... heh heh heh.

Noice ending!! Great build up for next chapter. I like Uraraka, but Deku will end up with someone else.
He better not, this ship has already sailed , there's no abandoning it now.
TXe4uPqh.jpg

Like hell he will.

Good chapter was good. Wish the translator I'm following used "Mr. S." instead of Stainy for whatsherface's dialogue. Everything else was great. Especially the ship tease... heh heh heh.

He better not, this ship has already sailed , there's no abandoning it now.
Scew that noise, he had great synergy with Mei Hatsume during the sports festival Arc.

Grexeno

Why does it take so long to get translated by a group? I read the chapter like a week ago on /a/ lol

Translation was pretty much the same
The Mangapanda arrests delayed raws, and then this week schedules broke down due to travel is what I hear.

I thought its against the rules to mention scan groups, sites where the chapters raws are uploaded, etc.
---

CUhW_86WUAA5N3-.png

That was painful but then just a few mere pages later

CUhd2JXXIAE2qZ3.png

We're still in this, Kaminari will continue to be around and actually have a role to play in this training. Im so excited to see Kaminari in swim outfit and whatever else we're going to do at camp. HeroAca redeemed. I knew the writer would come around to the good side.

Bakugou could have came shopping his best friend even invited him, Todoroki too. Now Midoriya has no one that could potentially rescue him from the enemies clutches.

I find invisible girl super charming.
I still can't remember her name but I hope she gets an origin chapter.

It also seems shigarakI needs all 5 fingers on the target to use his quirk, he had 1 finger raised in both panels where it showed his hand around dekus neck so I guess it's not a coincidence.

SalvaPot

That cliffhanger. And I love that pretty much everyone left them alone, as if its the most natural thing on the world. Nothing is going to stop this ship.

Also I am surprised facepalm-kun can go around without his hand in his face, so are they just accessories or something?

Deku/Ochako is as obvious as Meliodas/Elizabeth in The Seven Deadly Sins. I don't think they're going for a ship war like Naruto here at all, it's just "this is what's going to happen, deal with it".

SalvaPot

Deku/Ochako is as obvious as Meliodas/Elizabeth in The Seven Deadly Sins. I don't think they're going for a ship war like Naruto here at all, it's just "this is what's going to happen, deal with it".

Yeah, the rest of the cast is big and varied enough to speculate about them. I think Todoroki/Momo is a front runner, the main question is, who will take Mineta?

SalvaPot

I do enjoy that Shigaraki pretty much just proved how easily he could have killed Midoriya. That's hardcore.

It begs the question, does he realize his power is very similar to All Might? His objective (apparently) was to eliminate All Might, so it makes sense he will get the chance to get close to one of his students. I wonder if he will try to make some kind of deal with Midoriya or maybe just scare him silly. If anything the next chapter may give us his real reasons why he is evil.

SalvaPot

You know what I am excited the most about the anime adaptation? The reactions gifs. We are going to get so many great reaction gifs.

Top Bottom