• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia (Shonen Jump) move over pirates, ninjas, reapers, its Hero time

Moaradin

uuuuhf8ok1.png

Didn't expect so many of the groups to pass. And it looks like the new villains are gonna show up soon.

Yeah, more fails here than I expected.

And I LOVED the end to Uravity's fight. Seems she picked up some moves!

And of course the ship tease.

Grexeno

lol the entire DTL brigade got left behind. I can't wait for the rage post.

I do wonder how the left-out 4 are going to be dealt with, though.

I enjoy watching ships get ready to set sail, thanks laser naval guy.

The end of this chapter is interesting,
I wonder what these people's connections are to Stain? Comrades or followers of his ideology perhaps?

I enjoy watching ships get ready to set sail, thanks laser naval guy.

The end of this chapter is interesting,
I wonder what these people's connections are to Stain? Comrades or followers of his ideology perhaps?

I got a fangirl vibe off of the girl. Almost Harley Quinn esque. Kind of wish the scanlator had gone for "Mr. S" as a translation :p

I doubt either of them are comrades, though, Stain seemed like the sort who works alone.

A bit disappointed with Uraraka's fight, i kinda wanted more focus (Mineta is not that great of a character to spend so much time with him, i'd rather have seen more from lida tbh).

Meffer

A bit disappointed with Uraraka's fight, i kinda wanted more focus (Mineta is not that great of a character to spend so much time with him, i'd rather have seen more from lida tbh).

I'm sure there'll be more focus on her and her growth and everyone else. This manga is doing great with that. I'm fine we're getting focus on Mineta right now. I was wondering why he wanted to be a hero. I also think he just got lucky in the written test by just guessing and just rolled with it when he saw his score.

Oh come on, gimmicky pervy dude passes the dumb exam but cool headed easy going cool Kaminari somehow fails due to running out of time? This is really senseless, he was leagues better than some of the no names that passed. If only he hadnt been paired with someone useless and had been paired with Todoroki then things would have gone better. Some of these people only won because they were being carried by the other and more competent high achieving people. We should have seen the signs coming since the pairings was already problematic at the start. Its reasons like this why this manga cant ever reach greater heights. Broken logic, bad writing, derivative storytelling, he needs to learn from Kishimoto on how to do such an arc.

Mizerman

Oh come on, gimmicky pervy dude passes the dumb exam but cool headed easy going cool Kaminari somehow fails due to running out of time? This is really senseless, he was leagues better than some of the no names that passed. If only he hadnt been paired with someone useless and had been paired with Todoroki then things would have gone better. Some of these people only won because they were being carried by the other and more competent high achieving people. We should have seen the signs coming since the pairings was already problematic at the start. Its reasons like this why this manga cant ever reach greater heights. Broken logic, bad writing, derivative storytelling, he needs to learn from Kishimoto on how to do such an arc.

So basically...this chapter turned out great.

rrc1594

As a Naruto fan. I'm good

I really hope he never learns from Kishi on anything, given how the horrible the last few arcs of Naruto were. This manga is great on its own merits, IMO.

TimmiT

My Hero Academia: Battle for All for the 3DS was announced in the latest Jump issue. There's a scan with screenshots out there and it looks really good.

Nightbird

My Hero Academia: Battle for All for the 3DS was announced in the latest Jump issue. There's a scan with screenshots out there and it looks really good.

Not even one and a half years old, and already a game announced?

The milking maschiene at Jump is in full force!

and I love it

cntr

Banned
Let's see who they could add in, eyeballing it:

20 Class 1A characters, 4-5 Class 1B characters, gadget girl, brainwash-kun, All Might, 8-9 other UA teachers, 4+ non-UA heroes, and about 7 villains.

They won't add all of those, but they have options.

SalvaPot

Oooh the screenshots look fairly decent for a 3DS game, a bit rough but I guess that is goiing to be fixed getting closer to release. Making a thread on the gaming side now.

Top Bottom