• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia (Shonen Jump) move over pirates, ninjas, reapers, its Hero time

Bakugou got all the good looks so far. Iida is too bulky.
CWJrHm3UsAEwvxc.jpg
CWJrHjXU8AE4Nn_.jpg

Iidas head looks so small lol.

Jintor

Iida's whole deal is that he's bulky looking even though he's supes aerodynamic. Check his calves.

He's really interesting visually. Well everyone is, really, Ura's poses are so inaka lol. Special shoutout to Froppy though who manages to make frog-posing not look massively fucked up

SalvaPot

When the anime premieres and people check the series out for the first time, can we try our hardest not to turn each page into a bunch of posts filled with spoiler bars? Especially since we have a manga thread that's actually getting some use?

Not trying to be a meanie or anything, just thought I'd throw that out there since it seems to happen in every anime thread that's an adaptation of something.

I am already getting ready to make the OP for the Anime with a strict no manga spoilers policy. Whoever breaks it has to deal with my good friend Diggeh.

CWNFFYuWEAETl5l.png:large

Kota is great, hopefully he grows up to be like Bakugou. Also that Bakugou smile.

Bath scenes could have been longer. Though they made Midoriya upper body so built, its so different for a lead character imo, dont know if I like. I wish we got some of Kaminari and Todoroki at least. Still hair down Kaminari was pleasing.

SalvaPot

Good chapter but the quality of this version is really lacking, specially compared to the slower one. I am seriously considering just waiting for the other one and comment then but my love for the series just has me trying to consume it as soon as possible. I do appreciate the effort both translators do for the work.

Back to the chapter, what kind of power Kouta has? Its clear its pretty strong judging by the rock damage, I hope he doesn't get kidnapped because that would be really predictable and kind of lame.

The Boku no hero website was updated with more designs for the anime (no new characters just currently revealed cast). Im on mobile so i cant link the individual images
http://www.heroaca.com/sp/character.html

Love how Iida's suit turned out! The exhaust pipes wrapping around the torso especially.

And Phoenix Wright x)

Looking good! I was not expecting Ochako's Hero Costume to be light Pink, but I like it!

Woulda preferred a light blue m'self, or a straight white. Pink feels a little too... "default female," like the Pink Ranger.

Meffer

Good chapter but the quality of this version is really lacking, specially compared to the slower one. I am seriously considering just waiting for the other one and comment then but my love for the series just has me trying to consume it as soon as possible. I do appreciate the effort both translators do for the work.

Back to the chapter, what kind of power Kouta has? Its clear its pretty strong judging by the rock damage, I hope he doesn't get kidnapped because that would be really predictable and kind of lame.
That Jojo 4 promo was so good. They totally got it right.

SalvaPot

because we get a lot of OT for bad shows >.>

this one won't take off as much as OPM but it's a really good shonen series. it will no doubt get a decent following.

I was really surprised when this thread took off as the OT for the manga, so I am working on a proper new OT for when the anime releases and I think its best to have both.

I was thinking about what to use for the anime OT I am making, so far I have:

My Hero Academia Anime |OT| Fear Not, For I Have Come
My Hero Academia Anime |OT| Welcome to Frog Factions.
My Hero Academia Anime |OT| Attempt no One Punch Man spoilers here.

Nightbird

I was really surprised when this thread took off as the OT for the manga, so I am working on a proper new OT for when the anime releases and I think its best to have both.

I was thinking about what to use for the anime OT I am making, so far I have:

My Hero Academia Anime |OT| Fear Not, For I Have Come
My Hero Academia Anime |OT| Welcome to Frog Factions.
My Hero Academia Anime |OT| Attempt no One Punch Man spoilers here.

Those two are amazing

Top Bottom