• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia (Shonen Jump) move over pirates, ninjas, reapers, its Hero time

Meffer

God damn that was a great chapter! I know I said it before but Deku is the best protagonist JUMP has had in a long time.
I also noticed that dude's fake eye came out.

TheChits

This chapter and Deku
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I really like that he has individual teeth, and it seems like the right number too.

That's so rare these days.

cntr

Banned
I liked an alt-design someone drew with her back exposed, instead of cleavage. Still fanservicy enough for her character, but not silly looking, and more practical!

Grexeno

I liked an alt-design someone drew with her back exposed, instead of cleavage. Still fanservicy enough for her character, but not silly looking, and more practical!
Practical? I imagine that contorting your arms to grab stuff you materialized out of your back is not practical at all.

cntr

Banned
Practical? I imagine that contorting your arms to grab stuff you materialized out of your back is not practical at all.
If you're making large objects, you poop them out of your back, if it's something you hold, you just take it out of your arm. Momo's done both of those things before.

That said, point.

SalvaPot

This last chapter is the best one yet, Holy Shit.

What I want to know is what exactly was the 10000? Just a fancy number he thought? A projection attack? So many questions.

Also a theory just occurred to me. So he has the power of all the previous one for all, right? Maybe he can use it to heal himself?

Meffer

This last chapter is the best one yet, Holy Shit.

What I want to know is what exactly was the 10000? Just a fancy number he thought? A projection attack? So many questions.

Also a theory just occurred to me. So he has the power of all the previous one for all, right? Maybe he can use it to heal himself?
We're not entirely sure how this power actually functions. Whether it's combination of the previous users' quirks or if previous users' power just merge together with to have power absurd super strength. Experience or the essence of the users before might be the case as well.

cntr

Banned
We're not entirely sure how this power actually functions. Whether it's combination of the previous users' quirks or if previous users' power just merge together with to have power absurd super strength. Experience or the essence of the users before might be the case as well.
It's clear how the power functions. There's only one quirk that passes on, a quirk that passes itself on, that merged with a separate super strength quirk in the very first All for One user when One for All granted it to him. Those two quirks specifically merged, other quirks are not involved.

Grexeno

It was specifically said that One for All granted the superpower quirk to his brother, who unbeknownst to One for All, already had a quirk. This quirk was the ability to stockpile and pass on power, which naturally didn't manifest without the presence of another quirk.

cntr

Banned
It was specifically said that One for All granted the superpower quirk to his brother, who unbeknownst to One for All, already had a quirk. This quirk was the ability to stockpile and pass on power, which naturally didn't manifest without the presence of another quirk.
The original quirk was simply stockpiling power. The passing on was the brother's original quirk.

KAMINARI AND KIRISHIMA!!!!! Look at Anime KAMINARI, he looks really cool. Both looks so happy, this anime is going to be amazing!
Kaminari = Tasuku Hatanaka (Yuma [zexal])
Kirishima = Toshiki Masuda (Shark [zexal])
CaXyHFSUAAAnXjt.jpg

Qurupeke

I really hope they won't do the classic trope of a hero becoming a villain with Bakugo... We had the same thing on Naruto and it would be a lot better without this. I really hope they'll approach Bakugo and he'll give them a huge fuck you.

Anyway, I hope all those battles they teased will actually happen. I need to see more of Tokoyami and Urara+frog vs the yandere.

I really hope they won't do the classic trope of a hero becoming a villain with Bakugo... We had the same thing on Naruto and it would be a lot better without this. I really hope they'll approach Bakugo and he'll give them a huge fuck you.

Anyway, I hope all those battles they teased will actually happen. I need to see more of Tokoyami and Urara+frog vs the yandere.

This is what i'm hoping for as well. He's angry and short tempered, not sadistic.

I think that's the way they're going to do it. Villains misread Bakugou as a bad guy rather than just a short-tempered loon, and he... corrects them :D

Nairume

Banned
I think that's the way they're going to do it. Villains misread Bakugou as a bad guy rather than just a short-tempered loon, and he... corrects them :D
Also I'm guessing Eraser Head suddenly "graduating" all the students is going to mess with the villains' plan. At the least, if they were planning on honing in on the fact that the school keeping Bakugou from fighting as a means of tempting him over to villainy, that just went out the fucking window :p

Thats how it definitely should happen.
Hope Horikoshi gets this right cause in the end Bakugou still chose to be a hero with his personality.

Top Bottom