• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia (Shonen Jump) move over pirates, ninjas, reapers, its Hero time

cntr

Banned
Is that stated somewhere? Can't really remember.

And another thing, have we ever seen a body quirk that could be activated/deactivated?
Most body quirks seem permanent, like Tokoyami's bird head, Iida's engines, and Sero's elbow tape dispensers.

But the new Noumu has retractable tentacles with embedded weaponry, and Shouji is a mix with both permanent tentacles and retractable tentacles. The muscle guy that Deku fought can create new muscle and retract them at will.

One for All has the muscle growth thing too, but as a special case. Deku's limbs regularly burst through his clothes, and there's the whole alternate forms of All Might.

SalvaPot

I'm still hoping there is no traitor

I hate that cliché

I like how no one has considered this. Thanks for pointing it out.

This is a world where all kinds of weird powers exist, there could be a quirk that lets them spy without been detected. Maybe when Deku and Shigaraki meet at the mall he marked him someway, so he always knows where he is and that is how they found the group.

Jintor

the villains had counters for many of the students who showcased at the sports festival, but did any of them prep for any of the kids who didn't perform at the higher tiers?

SalvaPot

the villains had counters for many of the students who showcased at the sports festival, but did any of them prep for any of the kids who didn't perform at the higher tiers?

Seems like the didn't, since they did not noticed Momo's transmitter, or countered Class B Rep big hands power.

Kirishima was really good this chapter, all those feelings of regret and wanting to do stuff for Bakugou, and surprisingly Todoroki too. Kirishima is definitely one of the best for it.

I really hope they all go, but I dont think every single person in their class ought too, thatd be too much.

Jintor

They got their info from the TV coverage, which focused on the high tier students.

If there was a traitor, why wouldn't they also give that kind of useful info?

I think it's more likely there's some kind of tracking power in play.

Moaradin

8YsXqzk.jpg

That French site's information may very well be wrong, seeing as it credits BNHA as being from the creator of Naruto at the start of the article.

lol guys thats not what it says.

Présenté par Masashi Kishimoto, créateur de Naruto, comme l'héritier et successeur de son œuvre, My Hero Academia débarque sur ADN !

=

Presented by Masashi Kishimoto , creator of Naruto, as the heir and successor of his work, My Hero Academia landed on DNA!

Literally just using Google translate.

SalvaPot

Présenté par Masashi Kishimoto, créateur de Naruto, comme l'héritier et successeur de son œuvre, My Hero Academia débarque sur ADN !

=

Presented by Masashi Kishimoto , creator of Naruto, as the heir and successor of his work, My Hero Academia landed on DNA!

Heh, I didn't even opened the link. That makes more sense.

=

Stop dashing my hope

Qurupeke

I wonder if they'll try to brainwash him or something. He, of course, will never accept that proposal, but I can't see him doing nothing and waiting for his rescue for the rest of the arc.

Jarmel

Banned
Would be amazing if all the professional heroes bite it. I can't even begin to imagine the panic that would ensue if that team got wiped.

The detective being Black Mist theory took a big blow in this chapter. Not only were they shown in two different locations at (presumably) the same time, they had different ties today too lol.

All I'm saying is I need my Ashido extra chapter and Character Arc soon or I'm buying a ticket to Japan for reasons related to boots in asses.

The beginning was so fucking great but i ended up feeling a little disappointed that they still ended up going, i know their work around is they wont fight but it still feels wrong.

Tsuyu extra story was great, i really need one for Jirou, Ashido and Kirishima.

That colour page was real cool aswell.

He would make for a much more interesting character if he wasn't on either side which I hope is the case.

But he was really salty about it when he's introduced, i mean, about being the #2 always and such.

Though i don't know what would be his reaction if All Might dies.

TheFlow

Banned
But he was really salty about it when he's introduced, i mean, about being the #2 always and such.

Though i don't know what would be his reaction if All Might dies.
Nah if killing all might was his goal he would of tried that. Instead he wants to produce the perfect hero

Great chapter was GREAT. Deku really needs to figure out his whole "super human toughness" thing All Might has going on.

Oh, and so glad I was right about
Bakugou NOT pulling a Sasuke. "Spare me your shit and DIE."

Aw yiss.

SalvaPot

Well that was a great chapter to kick off the arc, if the kids are going to be stealthy about their mission I have a feeling we are getting a setup where All Might gets killed and Deku watches him die and can't do anything about it because his power is destroying his body.

Top Bottom