• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia (Shonen Jump) move over pirates, ninjas, reapers, its Hero time

lida's punch was really unnecessary, though. As the leader he is that move was rather questionable, specially when midoriya is fucking destroyed physically.

tumblr_nwmfsd6LM21rn9eduo1_1280.jpg

Hyyype only got those small clips of iida and ochako tho

Looks fucking gooood. Hope it explodes, horikoshi deserves it for the quality work he's done.

And i hope they animate bakugou vs ochako plzz

Great chapter was GREAT. Deku really needs to figure out his whole "super human toughness" thing All Might has going on.

Oh, and so glad I was right about
Bakugou NOT pulling a Sasuke. "Spare me your shit and DIE."

Aw yiss.
There still time for them to "convince" Bakugou. It was only a single panel guys.

But still, the sasuke parallels are pretty much done. The only way Bakugou can accept if he's blackmailed with the safety of someone or is brainwashed (and knowing Bakugou, even then both are pretty unlikely).

He just doesn't care.

I mean maybe he'll
be brainwashed,
but at least he's not willingly
switching teams.

But still, the sasuke parallels are pretty much done. The only way Bakugou can accept if he's blackmailed with the safety of someone or is brainwashed (and knowing Bakugou, even then both are pretty unlikely).

He just doesn't care.
Fair enough. I think something will happen with him while he is restrained on that chair.

Just before he completely destorys them on his third try Deku will unlock Swole Silver age art style hero mode which will give him invincible ligaments ala All Might.
All according to Keikaku

Just before he completely destorys them on his third try Deku will unlock Swole Silver age art style hero mode which will give him invincible ligaments ala All Might.
All according to Keikaku

Maybe when All Might dies he gets a powerup from the inheritance thing that gives him some measure of super-toughness.
Perhaps the reason why All Might is suffering is the aftermath of his power. Maybe that'll happen to Deku after constant use.

I really don't know how they'll deal with Deku's problems. The manga is just beginning i guess so having him already that wounded seems like a huge issue.

I agree that maybe All Might dying gives him full inheritance of the power/quirk.

WarRock

Yeah, Iida's resolution was ok, but it bugs me to no end that nobody cared to counter argue Tsuyu's point about breaking the rules.

"We are not going to fight so it's ok" doesn't cut it. Specially since nobody in that team, save maybe for Yoyo, has stealth skills/powers. The original three are full blown combat heroes.

Hoping for more Aoyama and Shouji moments too, though I'm guessing now we'll get some justified Bakugou focus. He's kinda non existent in the last chapters and he still needs development outside of being the target of jokes of the other students.

I really don't know how they'll deal with Deku's problems. The manga is just beginning i guess so having him already that wounded seems like a huge issue.

I agree that maybe All Might dying gives him full inheritance of the power/quirk.
We know since forever Deku isn't ready for 100%. He needs to be stronger without the quirk. This moment is more of major shake up for him that a setup for a power up, IMO. Specially since he just got one after the training with Torino.

Meffer

Yeah, Iida's resolution was ok, but it bugs me to no end that nobody cared to counter argue Tsuyu's point about breaking the rules.

"We are not going to fight so it's ok" doesn't cut it. Specially since nobody in that team, save maybe for Yoyo, has stealth skills/powers. The original three are full blown combat heroes.

Hoping for more Aoyama and Shouji moments too, though I'm guessing now we'll get some justified Bakugou focus. He's kinda non existent in the last chapters and he still needs development outside of being the target of jokes of the other students.

We know since forever Deku isn't ready for 100%. He needs to be stronger without the quirk. This moment is more of major shake up for him that a setup for a power up, IMO. Specially since he just got one after the training with Torino.
And it's not like he's slacking in training. We see him doing various exercises to keep in shape.

Jigolo

Just read the chapter. Now if I understood this right 4 of the top 5 heroes are just about to attend a meeting. I assume that meeting has nothing to do with saving Bakugou but probably discussing the kidnapping to some extent. All Might wants to take it as a solo job without anyone knowing, yes?

Qurupeke

So how do you think Deku will deal with his deteriorating ligaments?

This bugs me a lot. As of now, it's necessary to use more than the "safe level" of power output in order to beat a villain, with all the repercussions of this. But how long will this keep like that? In almost every arc so far Midoriya got wrecked.

Just read the chapter. Now if I understood this right 4 of the top 5 heroes are just about to attend a meeting. I assume that meeting has nothing to do with saving Bakugou but probably discussing the kidnapping to some extent. All Might wants to take it as a solo job without anyone knowing, yes?
No I think the meeting is because they have a lead on the Villian's hideout and they're thinking of invading it. The fact that they have Bakugou seems to be related to the mission.

This bugs me a lot. As of now, it's necessary to use more than the "safe level" of power output in order to beat a villain, with all the repercussions of this. But how long will this keep like that? In almost every arc so far Midoriya got wrecked.
More like he rekt himself. Perhaps the secret lies with All for One.

Moaradin

Not caught up to the latest chapter you guys are talking about, but I have a bad feeling about All Might. I get the feeling that he's walking right into a trap. Might be our first major death. And the kids are gonna get there just in time to see it.

WarRock

And it's not like he's slacking in training. We see him doing various exercises to keep in shape.
Keeping in shape means nothing. He was at the bare minimum shape to receive One for All at the start of the manga, and aside of being able to control it better, we've seen nothing about him getting in better shape.

It's interesting since he is more brains than brawl, yet he received a quirk that requires (literal) muscle. That is why he's able to use OfA that much anyway, he keeps figuring ways to use the little he can and more and better ways. But now, he's going to need more.

Jigolo

No I think the meeting is because they have a lead on the Villian's hideout and they're thinking of invading it. The fact that they have Bakugou seems to be related to the mission.

I was under the impression from the last chapter that he wanted to go alone. Now that the 4 of them are here, this could get really interesting.

Meffer

I'll take a guess and say that if Bakugou weren't to cooperate, the villians will steal his powers and transfer it into a Noumu.

The process from what I can gather is the the All for One guy made a new method where he injects new quirks in a person turning them into a Noumu. So they don't take away a quirk, they just shove them in a person with one already.

Color Kirishima on the color page? Yes is this finally his arc with Bakugou? This is going to be good. I do wish kaminari was there though, but the Bakugou, Midoriya, Kirishima friend force for this is going to be worthwhile.
CepItpdWwAALpts.jpg:large

I wonder if he will really go with a Midoriya who cant use an arm or such at some point.

Top Bottom