• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia (Shonen Jump) move over pirates, ninjas, reapers, its Hero time

Puruzi

Banned
When a man's right, he's right.

With immaculate taste like this, you shall be hailed as the King of Kings.

Ue7TsyT.png

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
With Season 2 confirmed, likely covering the Sports Festival and Field Training arcs, what scenes do you really want to see animated?

I'd love to see Izuku making Todoroki use his fire, Izuku telling off Endeavor, Izuku & Todoroki's fight, Bakugo & Uraraka's fight, Izuku discovering Full Cowl, and everything with Stain.

Jintor

Class B being chumps is continued with them still sustaining the most injuries. lol

they also have zero combat experience, which was why tetsutetsu tetsutetsu ran into the gas swirl instead of following orders. I mean, turned out okay because that kid used his gun against like one of two characters in the entire forest who could tank the hit, but still.

With Season 2 confirmed, likely covering the Sports Festival and Field Training arcs, what scenes do you really want to see animated?

I'd love to see Izuku making Todoroki use his fire, Izuku telling off Endeavor, Izuku & Todoroki's fight, Bakugo & Uraraka's fight, Izuku discovering Full Cowl, and everything with Stain.

Deku vs Todoroki and and Deku and company vs Stain

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Can someone explain what happened to the female hero that got kidnap?

I can't find the chapter where it was explained.

Ragdoll got her quirk stolen by All For One. Her ability was to search for anyone in any location, a dangerous ability in the hands of a psychopath (hence why he stole it).
This chapter shows her crying with the other Wild Wild Pussycats.

Ragdoll got her quirk stolen by All For One. Her ability was to search for anyone in any location, a dangerous ability in the hands of a psychopath (hence why he stole it).
This chapter shows her crying with the other Wild Wild Pussycats.

Thanks.

I remember speeding threw that chapter(can't remember the chapter) and that's one part of it I didn't recall.

Yeah, that's an insane ability.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Bakumom: Katsuki, when did your friend get so strong? What was his name again? Izuku?

Bakumom says as her hands are at her mouth. Her middle finger touching her tongue.

Bakugou: Shut up mom, I hate you!

Deku: Mrs. Kacchan, thanks for the special lessons!

wyAeoCw.png

Bakumom: The pleasure was all mine. Fufufufu.

Meffer

Bakumom: Katsuki, when did your friend get so strong? What was his name again? Izuku?

Bakumom says as her hands are at her mouth. Her middle finger touching her tongue.

Bakugou: Shut up mom, I hate you!

Deku: Mrs. Kacchan, thanks for the special lessons!

wyAeoCw.png

Bakumom: The pleasure was all mine. Fufufufu.

Looks like you found some leaked doujins for the next Comiket.

deku's mom's reply was as powerful as any of the battle scenes before

This is true. It just makes a lot of sense, and doesn't feel forced. It's amazing.

Regarding season 2, the moment i want to see the most is Ochako's fight with bakugou, probably my favourite fight in the manga, so good.

Trojita

I want to see the fight against Stain the most when Deku and Todoroki tag team him. That moment when Todoroki shows up was so hype. And Deku using full cowl! And Iida finally giving an assist!

And as I said, I'd also accept like...well any minor person so far just as it gives them an excuse to be developed and involved and get more awesome characters.

I'd actually love to see Big Hands be Ochako's roomie and Mind Control Tsukkomi guy be Deku's.

Great suggestions there. I'd love to see the mind control dude again, so much grief on him but it'd be interesting to see how he evolves, how he was affected by the previous defeat against deku.

We need an arc of the kids goofing out and doing weird shit, for example a ghost in UA and they all go out at night searching and hilarity ensues. The dorm thing can give us so many moments, i really can't wait.

Moaradin

I'm expecting things to slow down for a little bit after all the crazy shit that's happened lately. Who knows with this manga though.

I'm thinking more about Horikoshi slowing down the pace. An anime studio can really mess everything up when it goes too fillery, that's how toei kills the best shonens.

I dont think series set in schools can really ever get too fillery, theres so many school days that they cant honestly be fighting evil baddie after evil baddie everyday.

Meffer

I think the couple of chapters after this little arc will be the class being situated in the dorm. Then it's back for some lessons.

Trojita

In the Yaoi excerpt

We find out Bakumom was also a bully and bullied the one she loved in school, which ended up being her husband.

Bakugou learned this from his mom and is bullying the one he loves, Deku.

'It's not like I like you or anything shit head!'

Meffer

In the Yaoi excerpt

We find out Bakumom was also a bully and bullied the one she loved in school, which ended up being her husband.

I thought of a title for that: Explody and Meek.

In the Yaoi excerpt

So... Deku x Mei is dead?

Top Bottom