• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia (Shonen Jump) move over pirates, ninjas, reapers, its Hero time

Puruzi

Banned
*flashes the Puruzi signal*

ASHIDO DEFENSE FORCE ASSEMBLE

JX3tNr6.png

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
It would be interesting for him to be Deku's dormmate (with the introduction to the class).

Permanently A

Who is above guy? Don't remember him at all.

Also the part with All Might bowing down was so powerful, usually stuff like that doesn't get me but I love how impassioned it was.

Jintor

his name is hilarious. the kanji literally mean like "heart-manipulate person-use". (Though manipulate can also mean honor or fidelity, hilariously enough. Triple whammy!)

cntr

Banned
cool thing I realized:

All Might acts depressed and says martyr-like things, until Deku's mom asks him to live for Deku. Then All Might's reaction to being called a skeleton man is "guess I can't be All Might anymore!"

so Deku's mom rescued him the same way Deku did in the first chapter

SalvaPot

I like how All Might somewhat confessed the truth to Izuku's mom but in a way she didn't fully comprehend at least based upon the current translation.

Hey BassForever, is your turn to pick Best Boy and Best Girl for the month of July, you better make it count x).

I also need to find a way to choose BG and BB for August, I am open to ideas.

Nightbird

You are tempting me hard to look it up lol

Sölf;208812516 said:
God, no idea. Probably all of it? xD
The fight scenes are pretty cool, imo. Especially since Midoriya is actually thinking stuff through instead of just going at it.

But I have a serious problem: I can't decide on a best girl. :|

Nice answer xD

MHA's Issue No. 1: there are only best girls in there. Heck, even the moms are contenders!

Puruzi

Banned
I'm surprised navel laser stuck around. He didn't look too hot during the attack on the camp even though he came in with the clutch. Thought he might've left.

Jintor

ahahahaha

tl: "Thanks for always being an energetic and good friend (to Bakugou)!"

deku: "Baku's mum's... power..."

Hey BassForever, is your turn to pick Best Boy and Best Girl for the month of July, you better make it count x).

I also need to find a way to choose BG and BB for August, I am open to ideas.

The anime made me a much bigger fan of Kyouka Jirou so I guess I'll go with her for best girl since it'll be something different. Best guy still gotta go with all might I know he's a popular pick but I mean, common, it's all might.

SalvaPot

The anime made me a much bigger fan of Kyouka Jirou so I guess I'll go with her for best girl since it'll be something different. Best guy still gotta go with all might I know he's a popular pick but I mean, common, it's all might.

Cool! Select two pictures so I can add them to the OP, they can be official, fanart, etc as long as they are SFW.

Yeah, Navel Laser might get a nice Mineta-esque "Why am I still trying to be a hero?" plot.

Right after my Ashido arc. Yes, arc. Yes, 50 chapter arc.

Meffer

Sölf;209008102 said:
Why did I already read all of it. Why do I have to wait nearly a week for new stuff. Why.

The manga moves at a quick pace so the wait isn't as much of a hassle compared to other manga.

T-Rex.

Banned
Sölf;209008102 said:
Why did I already read all of it. Why do I have to wait nearly a week for new stuff. Why.
My exact reaction after reading it all. Also chapter 76 and All Might vs All For One, I NEED to see that animated.

can't pick between Yaoyo and Jirou for best girl btw

cntr

Banned
Sölf;209037817 said:
I am still amazed how much story each chapter contains. It doesn't feel like 16 or 20 pages and more like a monthyl ~50.
Even the art is bloody amazing. The detailing on things like hands, shoes, the uniform, Hands...

Heck, compare Deku from the recent chapters to the early chapters. He looks different, not because his design changed, but because his body language changed.

Top Bottom