• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia (Shonen Jump) move over pirates, ninjas, reapers, its Hero time

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Art for this chapter release

Dy0yRJB.jpg
Uh oh

I'm totally banking on if her ability is stealing bodies then she
is actually a guy that took this body.

Meffer

Art for this chapter release

Uh oh

I'm totally banking on if her ability is stealing bodies then she
is actually a guy that took this body.

I still think her quirk is being able to know more about a person from ingesting their blood.

Meffer

Eh, still really close to Stains powers. I think hers would be more bizarre than that.

But it all makes sense with the info given. She needs to ingest blood for her quirk to work. Upon getting blood from Ochako she knew she had a crush on Deku without ever talking to her. She ranted about wanting to know more and more about people she has interest in. The Villain Alliance wanted her to collect blood from at least three people. The device she wore sucks blood from the blade and needles to the backpack and then to the mouthpiece.
And she likes Stain because their quirks are blood-based.

cntr

Banned
The machine was for the Villain Alliance, maybe for using the DNA in the Noumu? Who knows.

I assume she cuts people up and gets blood directly, normally

Jintor

She seemed to be closer to a serial killer, so I assume the way she 'processes' the body would take more time without the machine?

Jintor

That indicates to me that she doesn't need the machine normally but (given the mouthpiece) it's for her use; she's not just a collector for the Noumos or something.

I'm inclined to believe it's a mimic body ability (or a possession ability, given her name... she's not high school Captain Ginyu is she?) but given the timing I don't know that she would have any opportunity to be a spy for the Camp Attack...

I'm calling it: Stain breaks out of prison with All-for-One and kills Uraraka/Mineta/Naval Laser Guy in front of Midoriya, like how he almost killed Iida.

Fantastic chapter, especially for Bakucrew, the scene with him taking Kaminari into the bush and doing it was hilarious. Also Kaminari has the best room of the boys shown so far. I wish we could have seen Todoroki or even Bakugou's.

Bakugo rooming beside Kirishima is very pleasing while Kaminari is under both of them is fantastic.

Yup Stain still has his brand of Justice he probably dislikes villains as much as fake heroes if not more.

Which is why id love it if they broke Stain out and he turns on them as soon as hes out.

Philippo

Heh, i hope they hold on the inevitable Prison Break Arc as much as possible, i think seeing All for One soon would break the mood.

Philippo

Chaoter is out.

Tsuyu crying
, I WASNT READY FOR THIS.

Also we didn't get Kacchan's, Tsuyu's and Mineta's room, massively dissappointed

Meffer

Who can make the sun rise
Sprinkle it with dew
Cover it with chocolate
and a miracle or two

The SugerMan.

That was a very sweet chapter, it's nice to this manga not drop anything like Tsuyu's feelings and the rest of the class.

That Premium Ochako

Crying Tsuyu
;_;

Satous just getting all the girls. His reaction when he became relevant was great.

Glad we're back to hero school stuff.

cntr

Banned
Satou reminds me of Takeo from Ore Monogatari

Ochako sharing Kirishima's
and Deku's
enthusiasm for COOL, Shouji being a buddha, and does invisible girl there have a crush on todoroki

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Tsuyu ;_;

Oh man, 2
special moves
!

Anyone want to guess on what Deku is going to make?

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
It's fun watching them get their own rooms and such, but I think it would be so much better if they were paired up as room mates. Be great, and also more importantly cheaper. I don't like my fake Japanese tax dollars being so wasted like this.

SalvaPot

Tsuyu keeps getting huge arguments for best girl.

This was a very good transition back to school life, the last few arcs have been incredibly intense, so this is going to give us a better pace.

upandaway

It actually did make me think about how would the "dorm rooms" of various manga characters would look like. The whole idea is amazing

Top Bottom