• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia (Shonen Jump) move over pirates, ninjas, reapers, its Hero time

3 possibilities for Mineta:

1) Dirt average room, total anti-twist.

2) Freaky-ass love dungeon

3) Filled with proof demonstrating that HE'S THE MOLE Y'ALL

Kansoku

Tsuyu: A pond
Bakugou: Same as Midoriya
Mineta: Every inch of the walls and floor and ceiling are covered with posters of girls in bikini

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Mineta's Room:

Everything looks normal at first, but upon further analysis there is something odd about his window curtain. No it isn't just the window curtain, something about his bed sheet seems odd as well......

They are all made from girl's panties stitched together!

Nephtis

I missed something re: tsuyu

What was she talking about when she
apologized to everyone? when were they in the hospital? o_O

cntr

Banned
50UcNeQ.jpg

Holy shit Shouji is a fucking bodhisattva

Lunar15

Some slice of life fun, tying up loose emotional ends, and finally a tease of something really cool.

It always feels like there's a lot happening in each chapter.

Could write a lot about this but I'll just say:

1. Ashido getting more time is always good. Her room was surprisingly more plain than I was expecting. Her "...Yeah, you're right" was awesome.
2. Sugar-man winning was awesome and why I like this manga; he's really doing his best to make everyone feel like part of the class and not just extras. It really feels like an ensemble manga a lot of the time.
3. Tsuyuuuuuuuuuuuu. I swear to god, she's getting a lot more screen time due to her overwhelming popularity but I REALLY want her to become one of the main people the manga follows on the level of Deku, Iida, Ochako. I think she's that strong a character that she can carry sections of the manga and be part of that circle.
4. Still don't trust invisible girl.
5. I'd really enjoy if the manga slowed it's pace a bit and there was more time spent building the cast in the dorms. Then again, one of the big good points of this manga is it's pace.
6. Jirou is quickly growing on me too.
7. Looooooooooooove that Ochako splash page. Some of Horikoshi's splash page designs are gorgeous outfits I wish were in the manga itself.

Damn, I wanted to see Mineta's room lol. For some reason, Todoroki annoyed me with his I worked really hard and it happened mantra. I still had a smile on my face throughout.

Trojita

It'll be interesting to see what moves the students will come up with. The idea will be for them to stretch their powers, even if they seem one note, to fulfill two roles or at least look flashy enough I guess.

Todoroki already has Fire and Ice.

Bakugou has versatility with his explosions causing offensive damage and allowing him to fly somewhat. His equipment also vastly helps him possibly more than any other student. Those grenades ain't a joke.

Deku will have basic punches and kicks he could name something special. One for All is so damn powerful it can cause air pressure attacks, which I could see Deku add as a power.

Tsuyu has both tongue attacks and frog abilities like sticking to walls and leaping high. Also spitting out her stomach lol.

If Tokoyami can mold is shadow into wings, that would be some hot stuff. He wants to be the Jet hero!

We might finally get to see invisible girls quirk!

The air force thing is good.
Deku did finger bullet like attacks during the todoroki or shinsou match which i thought would be great fully explored.

Kind of like delaware smash but on a smaller scale and more repeatable.

Jintor

Does hoeikoshi usually sneak the chapter number into the spread art bleach style, or is he just really excited about his manga hitting triple digits?

Also ochako totally killed the Magus and took his head for a helmet

Trojita

The author missed a huge opportunity for the stuffed animal on Invisible Girl's bed to actually be the Principal of the school.

Meffer

Does hoeikoshi usually sneak the chapter number into the spread art bleach style, or is he just really excited about his manga hitting triple digits?

Also ochako totally killed the Magus and took his head for a helmet
It's the first of his that reached that high. Last two series of his never reached 50 chapters. He must be excited as fuck.

Raxus

By the way, I never really thought about it before, but "satou" means "sugar" in jpn

Think his mom licked him before naming him?
The author missed a huge opportunity for the stuffed animal on Invisible Girl's bed to actually be the Principal of the school.

Actual prinipal is tied up in the stuffed animal trying to shout invisible girl is the mole.

We didn't see Kacchan, Tsuyu or Mineta's rooms making the last 2 suspects as moles as well. Tsuyu being the mole would be a nice twist and break a lot of hearts

Meffer

Think his mom licked him before naming him?

Actual prinipal is tied up in the stuffed animal trying to shout invisible girl is the mole.

We didn't see Kacchan, Tsuyu or Mineta's rooms making the last 2 suspects as moles as well. Tsuyu being the mole would be a nice twist and break a lot of hearts
I don't think those three are moles.

Kansoku

The mole is a small mammal adapted to a subterranean lifestyle. They have cylindrical bodies, velvety fur, very small, inconspicuous ears and eyes, reduced hindlimbs and short, powerful forelimbs with large paws adapted for digging. The term "mole" is especially and most properly used for "true moles" of the Talpidae family in the order Soricomorpha found in most parts of North America, Asia, and Europe although may refer to other completely unrelated mammals of Australia and southern Africa that have also evolved the mole body plan; it is not commonly used for some talpids, such as desmans and shrew-moles, which do not quite fit the common definition of "mole".

Top Bottom