• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia (Shonen Jump) move over pirates, ninjas, reapers, its Hero time

cntr

Banned
We didn't really get details aside from the mutant rebellion ending the world. If Nedzu's really old and was experimented on, it implies a lot about how shitty
and X-Men
it was back then

we'll probably get more details on the apocalypse when we get the flashback for All For One and his brother

Hypron

Considering humans have a lot more strength in their legs than arms, kicking using one for all has some pretty devastating potential.

Giving him kicks is like the perfect way to differentiate him from All-Might too.

Plus, you know, his arms are kinda mangled and covered in scars and shit already.

All-Mights "Bingo" tho.

Crocodile

tumblr_ob514tOJSY1rl0xtno1_1280.jpg

Source

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I'm finally free from my Ban! I missed talking with you guys about the last two chapters. And posting the nicest pictures.

OMG at Mei, and Deku's reactions!

and lmao at the Mineta Anal Beads. Yeah a trap or whip made of those balls would be good, but lol.

I'm a little disappointed that Deku isn't getting a full suit overhaul, but it's cute that he wants to stay close to what his mom designed.

So he is going to rely on kicking. I wonder if he is going to use One for All on his hands and arms to flip or velocity or if he is just going to go straight on kicking. I'd like to see where this goes but the punch panels are always hype so I hope whatever he comes up with can deliver.

Oh and yeah that sneaky bastard Horikoshi hinted at what Deku's new move would be.

td3xREM.png

K1 is a Kickboxing Organization

Also he is studying for his manga at the same time!

SalvaPot

Huh, ok, there is just one more day to pick the new Best Boy and Best Girl.

So we are just going to do it by simple democracy. You get two votes, one for Best Boy, one for Best Girl.

Just mention your votes and I'll count them, vote ends in exactly 24 hours.

maxresdefault.jpg

gre_1470028860.png

Bowl0l

Best Boy = All Might
(Hopefully he gets his own
spin-off)
Best Girl = Hagakure
The best excuse to draw a nude
character without actually drawing
anything

I haven't got a single clue as to why Mei isn't on the majority of the best girl lists.

Best Girl: Hatsume Mei

Best Boy: I'll go with Deku because he is genuinely an awesome character.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Oh boy oh boy a vote

Best Boi: Deku, lets be real he is a very good MC

Best Gurl: Blood girl with the knife. Just wait, once she gets some more serious screen time you'll all see what I mean!

SalvaPot

Results:

Best Boy
Chocobro (1)
Kaminari (1)
Bakugou (1)
Traitor Kaminari (2)
All Might (6)
Winner: Deku (10)

Best Girl
Hagakure (1)
Kendou (1)