• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia (Shonen Jump) move over pirates, ninjas, reapers, its Hero time

WarRock

Yo, that Kaminari theory what the fuck.

100-101
Mineta what the fuck

Deku going kicks instead of punches was the most predictable thing ever, hope he actually uses the "bursts" of strength on his legs and hips to do other cool shit. Maybe he eventually learns some submissions from Uraraka.

Whatever happened with navel laser guy?

Meffer

Yo, that Kaminari theory what the fuck.

100-101
Mineta what the fuck

Deku going kicks instead of punches was the most predictable thing ever, hope he actually uses the "bursts" of strength on his legs and hips to do other cool shit. Maybe he eventually learns some submissions from Uraraka.

He's still there.
tumblr_ob8hbpct5z1tp8xs6o1_1280.png

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker

? He's Deku's dorm neighbor. Or are you talking about a move development or something?

Deku's probably going to be using kickboxing (specifically, Japanese shoot boxing)

Deku is going to do a spinning kick that has enough power that it affects the wind pressure around him.

latest

Hurricane Kick!

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I was pretty sure he was going to give up on heroing. I found a bit strange he didn't get focus when the the school was visiting the students' parents.

If he gets focus he'll probably quit being a phony and actually do something. I'm sure even he himself realizes he is craven.

SoulUnison

Banned
If he gets focus he'll probably quit being a phony and actually do something. I'm sure even he himself realizes he is craven.

Maybe he's the traitor and he doesn't even realize it.
Something hidden in the tech of his hero gear, or something.

Where was he during USJ?
"It's a secret!"

85% kidding.

Jintor

I was just in akihabara and I want up all to know the BL Mha fandom is running hot hot hot

Yet STILL no one punch man crossover doujin

Jintor

I'm gonna go hit up ikebukuro (the hotbed for female otaku) today so maybe there'll be more. Kinda doubt though, doujin stuff is almost like a giant publishing chain, most places just have the same stuff from the latest comiket...

cntr

Banned
You know, since we passed both Chapter 100 and the end of the era of All Might, maybe we should update the thread title? Since it's a milestone.

Warp Guy is super under-rated as a villain. Classy motherfucker and pretty much the lynchpin in like...every single plan Shigaraki had. And whenever he shows up shit gets real cause he's also a competent fighter who can take on many people at once (at least before they figured out his main body weakness).

Dude is a real bro.

It's a really great idea to chain up his sticky balls to use as a whip, despite Mineta's perversion.

You don't even need to worry about accuracy as even one ball is enough to incapacitate a villain. More so when they don't know what they do. They'll instinctively try to get it off and get their hands stuck on it.

If deku will be mostly kicks I get get down with that definitely(looks at avatar).

Since the whole thing with deku and ochako is being played at so obviously I wonder if he'll break the shackles of shounen and not wait until the end of the series

cntr

Banned
Chapter 102

Shoot style encouragement, All Might self-contemplation...

DTL will like these costumes. Wonder what's up with Todoroki and Kouda's upgrades.

Holy shit Monoma's costume. lol @ ectoplasm

what's with that hair, Tsuyu? oh ochako

Aizawa giving good life advice to Mineta.

the new guy seems like he'll be great, I'm hype

Since the whole thing with deku and ochako is being played at so obviously I wonder if he'll break the shackles of shounen and not wait until the end of the series

I don't think this is gonna get even close to the end before it's settled. Horikoshi seems to be going for a pretty direct setup, Seven Deadly Sins-style where Meliodas/Elizabeth is basically canon already.

cntr

Banned
I feel like Ochako will confess to Deku soon, by this arc or the next. It's developing too fast to be strung out forever.

Top Bottom