• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NateTheHate: Indiana Jones to come to PS5 in the first half of 2025, timed console exclusive for Xbox

Draugoth

Gold Member
Update:

Regarding Indiana Jones and The Great Circle coming to PS5 : According to Insider Gaming sources, some outlets have been given the heads up on the news and have signed NDAs, but it’s currently unclear on if the information will be announced at Tuesday’s Opening Night Live or not.

MachineGames' Indiana Jones and the Great Circle will release on Xbox & PC this holiday (Dec) as a timed console exclusive.

After this timed-exclusive window expires, Indiana Jones & the Great Circle is planned to come to PlayStation 5 in the first half of 2025.

Last edited:

Truthtellers

Neo Member
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Stafford

I'm a big Xbox player but when all is said and done I'm fine with these games coming to other platforms. My only fear I guess is that many current Xbox players won't bother with Xbox next gen and in that case what will third party devs do? I hope the consequences won't be too big when it comes to that because I do intend to buy the next Xbox and have it as my main.

And I can't deny that at times I wish Xbox was much more popular so that they didn't have to go this multiplatform route, both having dope ass exclusives and you know, being strong competition. Nah.

feynoob

Banned
If true then this might be the biggest Phil Spencer L ever.

Dude literally negotiated exclusivity to exclude PS5 and likely had to pay a princely sum for it. Now he's had to go back to Disney, tail firmly between legs and ask for it to go back on PS5.
????
They don't own the IP. The only thing they can do is ask for timed exclusive. Remember that this happened before the purchase.

For Sony exclusives, they are still going to do PC day1 with marvel games in the future to offset those high cuts that marvel gets.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I'm a big Xbox player but when all is said and done I'm fine with these games coming to other platforms. My only fear I guess is that many current Xbox players won't bother with Xbox next gen and in that case what will third party devs do? I hope the consequences won't be too big when it comes to that because I do intend to buy the next Xbox and have it as my main.

And I can't deny that at times I wish Xbox was much more popular so that they didn't have to go this multiplatform route, both having dope ass exclusives and you know, being strong competition. Nah.
That's the corner they are painting themselves into, why own the next Xbox?

It's also why Xbox next machines will not be traditional consoles we are used to seeing from them.

Top Bottom