• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K7 Season 2.5 (FantaSmitch) Discussion

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
DCX said:
You rang? We can work something out :p

DCX

I'm not drafting Bron!

oh yeah....can we trade in the league and what are the limitations?

Fifty

I hope people read this.

If you mark a player with a checkmark and then use the triggers to scroll menus, you will find a menu with only the guys you have marked. It would make the process go much faster, especially if you mark players during other people turns.

AkaBalla

With the error we had tonight i had an idea. We could have the draft via the forums and then we prerank our teams and let the computer pick the players for us. The draft should only take a few days to complete on the forums...

Any one agree?

Even if we "pre-rank" who knows if that will draft how it's supposed to. We should just accept the rosters we get and then trade maybe. Or else redraft. I dunno.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
there was that 1 round f-up, but other than that, thingshave gone well. i say we stick with it. a few trades will make everyone happy

Fifty

I'm still in shock over Matrix taking my man Bosh and then Bibby over Nowitzki. I hope you're not planning on tanking on purpose! I like my team. I think I've got a shot at being the #1 D with AK 47, Artest and Brand all on the same team.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
This thing is messed up. It gave me Chris Paul AND Jason Kidd.

I tried to pick Paul and it glitched and showed Kidd. Now I have 13 players on my team. Anyone else get anything like that happen?

Cloudy

Banned
I think I had a nice draft except getting Mike James when I picked Mike Redd (fukk you 2k!)

1 Paul Pierce SF
2 Jermaine O'Neal PF
3 Mike James PG
4 Alonzo Mourning C
5 Leandro Barbosa SG
6 Carlos Boozer PF
7 Shane Battier SF
8 Jason Williams PG
9 Quentin Richardson SF
10 Kevin Martin SG
11 Paul Millsap PF
12 Theo Ratliff C

AkaBalla

Haha #1???? I Got's Kobe!!!

Anyhow DM let me know when you edited the league sliders.. Jobber and I are supposed to play very shortly I'd like..

CB3

whoever my first opponent is (jobber, i think), i wont be able to play until maaaaaaaaybe sunday, for sure monday.

Work is a bitch -_-

AkaBalla

Cloudy said:
I think I had a nice draft except getting Mike James when I picked Mike Redd (fukk you 2k!)

1 Paul Pierce SF
2 Jermaine O'Neal PF
3 Mike James PG
4 Alonzo Mourning C
5 Leandro Barbosa SG
6 Carlos Boozer PF
7 Shane Battier SF
8 Jason Williams PG
9 Quentin Richardson SF
10 Kevin Martin SG
11 Paul Millsap PF
12 Theo Ratliff C

I think you have a horrible team!!!:lol :lol

Here's my team.. Darn good one

Bryant, Kobe
C Dalembert,
PF Gasol, Pau
PG Jackson, Bobby
PG Jones, Damon
SF Lewis, Rashard
PF Marshall, Donyell
PF Martin, Kenyon
PF Nene 6' 11"
SG Smith, J.R.
SF Stojakovic,
C Wallace, Ben

Fifty

ColdBlooded33 said:
i wont be able to play until maaaaaaaaybe sunday, for sure monday.

Same here. Man, CB I'm jealous...You have KG and Dwight. That's an insane combo.

Remember people...this is just for fun so don't play all your games in one weekend and don't be afraid to take your time. S2 is still the #1 priority this is just a (hopefully) fun thing on the side.

edit: AKA, your team has no soul. You picked the highest possible players even when you didn't need them (Nene and Kenyon back to back) Booo. You should have found some diamonds in the rough. aka good players with lower ratings.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Please approve THE BIGGEST DRAFT DAY TRADE ever.

Who drafted Chris Paul? Did they get him too or do they have one less player now?

AkaBalla

Ummm 6 big men to backup the fatigue issue.. Damon Jones rated 66??? Whow as i gonna pick as 3rd string PF's? Maslip, Joe Smith??? Cmon!!

Big Men fatigue quicker than Guards and some SF's.. So using a rotation of big men keeps the energy level never below 80's..:)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty said:
I'm still in shock over Matrix taking my man Bosh and then Bibby over Nowitzki. I hope you're not planning on tanking on purpose! I like my team. I think I've got a shot at being the #1 D with AK 47, Artest and Brand all on the same team.

I couldnt really type in the chat,but yes I took Bosh over Dirk *omg wtf* but Bibby I didnt plan on taking.I was taking Howard and I had it pre-ranked....and thats who they gave me.

It also gave me Rasho instead of Howard >_< and finally the game gave me him :\

My nephew was still over so it was sorta hard for me to pay attention.

CB3

Fifty said:
Same here. Man, CB I'm jealous...You have KG and Dwight. That's an insane combo.

Remember people...this is just for fun so don't play all your games in one weekend and don't be afraid to take your time. S2 is still the #1 priority this is just a (hopefully) fun thing on the side.

:lol :lol :lol I didnt even really mean to pick him. I wanted to grab melo or lamar, but thats the round that got messed up. so i saw him there the next round and figured i might as well try.

Im not sure if i want him to start at center though. i rather have him come off the bench to have someone real solid when garnett gets tired.

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:

edit: AKA, your team has no soul. You picked the highest possible players even when you didn't need them (Nene and Kenyon back to back) Booo. You should have found some diamonds in the rough. aka good players with lower ratings.
Yeah, maybe it's trade bait. Speaking of, we need our blockbuster trade accepted please :)

DCX

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
K due to the glitch when I tried to draft Chris Paul (3rd round - my first 89 and under player) and it gave me Kidd who is rated 92, I will have to use three 90 rated players.

The game took Paul from DM and put him on my team as well as Kidd. I'm sending Paul to DM so he gets his 3rd round pick and everything is fixed.

I therefore will be using 3 x 90 rated players and 2 x 80 rated players.

So don't cry.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No one can have fun against Dm,his team only has 11 players,no one can play him,the league is dead!

Matrix said:
No one can have fun against Dm,his team only has 11 players,no one can play him,the league is dead!

Is there a way where we could work out a trade so that he has 12 guys (3 for 2 player deal)

DMczaf

ChrisJames said:
Is there a way where we could work out a trade so that he has 12 guys (3 for 2 player deal)

No, because according to 2K, teams in the NBA are only allowed to do even trades (1 for 1, or 2 for 2).

****. You. 2K.

Reset please! Welcome to the life of a admin. DM, you can't play your games but you need to reset for someone so that they can play.

What's the deal with the flex schedule? How far ahead can you play? and how do you make sure the game will record?

Matrix

Anyone want to play me?

Matrix

We should be able to.

Ill be in the lobby if you want to try.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
hmmm..something about my team feels odd...

I guess I'll have to play small ball until I can figure it out.

also why in the hell does Yao get tired so quick? He's in the 70's before 2 minutes left in the 1st while everyone else is in the high 80's :lol

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Cloudy said:
Wow, Tru just molested me on the glass. Gotta play my big lineup :eek:

You just got Donkey Punched. :)

Were you having Adam Morrison flashbacks? :lol

Man this should be some fun games. I did a really good job of drafting players with very high rebound and block ratings for my bigs and then high steals for the wings. It seemed to work this game.

Ray and Morrison on the same team feels so right.

Edit I say we all write down our players and then we redo the draft, pick the same guys we have and get DM his 12th player so we can have a real league.

Matrix

My team is ****ing garbage,I have no big men besides Bosh.

That Rasho pick ****ed me big time,cause hes a bum that wont leave my bench.

I only have 1 90 ranked player :(

My teams D got torched by SMUSH PARKER.

I had to launch 8,000 threes just to make it look like a half way decent game,being down 30 to Smushkers is awful.

GG,You played awesome on O Rors,had your shot working with almost everyone but Gilbert.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
My team is ****ing garbage,I have no big men besides Bosh.

That Rasho pick ****ed me big time,cause hes a bum that wont leave my bench.

I only have 1 90 ranked player :(

My teams D got torched by SMUSH PARKER.

I had to launch 8,000 threes just to make it look like a half way decent game,being down 30 to Smushkers is awful.

GG,You played awesome on O Rors,had your shot working with almost everyone but Gilbert.
I only have 1 90 rated player too :\

And I got screwed on that stupid draft glitch too...my team works because I compensated for rating by having everyone be specialized. I think you just have to get used to the players...look at how I shot with Arenas (My only 90 rated player lol...the irony!) ><

Luckily, I brought Smush <3, Mihm, and Radmonovic (he was sweetness from midrange :O) my security blankets :X

btw- Mihm and Diop get dog tired friggin' early..if only the draft hadn't screwed me out of another big man.

ChrisJames said:
Sah-weet see ya in the lobby (in 3 min.)
K see you there.

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Awwww, boo ****ing hoo.

How about NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY.

Someone doesnt know how to draft right!

*runs away*

Top Bottom