• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K7 Season 2.5 (FantaSmitch) Discussion

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
What so now we have to redo the entire draft? Freakin come on people so you didn't get a player you wanted and got someone else. You only need to use like 8 players max in this game anyways. I love my team. Other than the Paul screw up I got every player I hoped for and put together my dream team. Now with a new draft order and new players I most definitely get the same players.

Sure this might be a fantasy league but we all have allstar teams and I want to keep my team exactly the way it is. I'll ditch Kidd for Paul so that the number of 90 rated players I have balances out properly, but I don't see why we can't just stick with what we got.

I know everyone was trying to get Howard and they couldn't but make some compromises and enjoy the team you have.

AkaBalla

Truelize said:
What so now we have to redo the entire draft? Freakin come on people so you didn't get a player you wanted and got someone else. You only need to use like 8 players max in this game anyways. I love my team. Other than the Paul screw up I got every player I hoped for and put together my dream team. Now with a new draft order and new players I most definitely get the same players.

Sure this might be a fantasy league but we all have allstar teams and I want to keep my team exactly the way it is. I'll ditch Kidd for Paul so that the number of 90 rated players I have balances out properly, but I don't see why we can't just stick with what we got.

Play me first then you'll change ur mind..:lol

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
AkaBalla said:
Play me first then you'll change ur mind..:lol

I doubt it man. I could care less who you have on your team and how amazing you might be with them, I love the guys I picked and had the most fun I've had in ages in my game with Konex last night.

Did you even look at how well I put this team together?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
True,you realize if we dont do a draft over Dm cant play?

I doubt tech support will add a player for him.

ps - my teams D is rated like 70 something,thats an all-star team? :lol

AkaBalla

Truelize said:
I doubt it man. I could care less who you have on your team and how amazing you might be with them, I love the guys I picked and had the most fun I've had in ages in my game with Konex last night.

Did you even look at how well I put this team together?

I did see your team.... The reason for the redraft if we go that route is because DM isnt able to play in this current league. I kind of feel bad for those who wanted 1 guy and couldnt because of the glitch, espeically Matrix he drafted Freaking RASHO in the 3rd round. I didnt have any mishaps in the draft but i feel bad for some.

DMczaf

Matrix said:
True,you realize if we dont do a draft over Dm cant play?

I doubt tech support will add a player for him.

ps - my teams D is rated like 70 something,thats an all-star team? :lol

3260.jpg

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
AkaBalla said:
I did see your team.... The reason for the redraft if we go that route is because DM isnt able to play in this current league. I kind of feel bad for those who wanted 1 guy and couldnt because of the glitch, espeically Matrix he drafted Freaking RASHO in the 3rd round. I didnt have any mishaps in the draft but i feel bad for some.

Well then fix some of it. But we can easily do another draft (I was the first one to really suggest that we redo it all last night when talking to DM) and everyone picks the same players. Heck you take away those last 3 picks that Wellie got, DM gets a 12th player and Matrix gets a centre that another team didn't draft (cause there were a bunch still that were decent) and then it's all good. But having to redo the entire draft and not getting the players I want is not something that excites me. Heck I had to work out a 6 player trade to get these guys.
I don't see why we can't make some concessions and just fix the little mistakes.

Along with DM's problem, we had that whole round or two where the computer picked our players for us. I didn't pick Jason Richardson or Kirk Hinrich and I'm sure a bunch of other people got guys they didn't want. I would like to redraft totally new, but if we just keep the same guys I can certainly live with that.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
despite the 3rd round fluke where the CPU gave me JAX, I got the guys I wanted. I'm ready to dump Nelson. He's the odd man out.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Oh and I didnt want Bibby,this isnt my fantasy!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
ChrisJames said:
Along with DM's problem, we had that whole round or two where the computer picked our players for us. I didn't pick Jason Richardson or Kirk Hinrich and I'm sure a bunch of other people got guys they didn't want. I would like to redraft totally new, but if we just keep the same guys I can certainly live with that.

Well can we redo a draft and I can get the team I want still? My players are off limits? Cause I'm not the only one here that likes what they have and would like to stick with it. If someone else wants to list the players that they want to keep and then the rest go back into the pool then I'm cool with that.

jobber

Truelize said:
Well can we redo a draft and I can get the team I want still? My players are off limits? Cause I'm not the only one here that likes what they have and would like to stick with it. If someone else wants to list the players that they want to keep and then the rest go back into the pool then I'm cool with that.

hmm how about we protect 3 to 4 players that we want to keep and the rest goes in the pool?

if it's only 3 then the order of the draft would be backwards -_-

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
jobber said:
hmm how about we protect 3 to 4 players that we want to keep and the rest goes in the pool?

if it's only 3 then the order of the draft would be backwards -_-

Now you are thinking. I have 4 players I want protected. Those are the ones that I really care about. My first three rounds and then my 6th round player.

Matrix

It's most likely that I'm really tired,but whats "ffzzzzzzzzzzzzgggg " mean?

If it doesnt mean anything,have you cracked fifty?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
you guys bitch way to much.

B-B-B-But i didnt get the player i wanted!

Who gives a shit. atleast 10 of the 12 players you picked are the players you wanted. Im stuck with Baron Davis cause thats what i got on the messed up round. Oh well, who cares. the rest of my team is solid. Who's to say that it wont mess up again, ever worse this time. Or if someone messes up the draft picks.

Get over it folks. Man up and stop pouting

ColdBlooded33 said:
you guys bitch way to much.

B-B-B-But i didnt get the player i wanted!

Who gives a shit. atleast 10 of the 12 players you picked are the players you wanted. Im stuck with Baron Davis cause thats what i got on the messed up round. Oh well, who cares. the rest of my team is solid. Who's to say that it wont mess up again, ever worse this time. Or if someone messes up the draft picks.

Get over it folks. Man up and stop pouting

You don't get it do you? We have to redraft because DM can't play any of his games ( he only has 11 players and it won't let him play).

Matrix said:
It's most likely that I'm really tired,but whats "ffzzzzzzzzzzzzgggg " mean?

I was about to ask Fifty wtf that meant, but I just figured it was an inside joke or something.

Matrix

Its simple Chris,people dont like Dm so they choose to ignore that part :lol

Rorschach

:lol I like my team too, but you guys can't possibly want DM to sit out the entire season.

Easiest thing to do is just re-draft and no one do pre-rankings.

DCX

DCX
Truelize said:
Dude i love my team! Other than picking Z ( yeah i know i picked him :p ) i'm good with my team!

DCX

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Rorschach said:
:lol I like my team too, but you guys can't possibly want DM to sit out the entire season.

Easiest thing to do is just re-draft and no one do pre-rankings.

Easiest thing to do is re-draft, no one does any pre-rankings and people pick the same players or pick their protected 4 or 5 players and then pick the rest whichever way it turns out

jobber

should i even bother to play another game?

edit: looks like no because my game from last night still isn't there!

if we're protecting players....

I want to keep my starting 5

Duncan Yao Jackson Manu and CABBAGE

jobber

screw it

who wants to lose to me? Meet me in the lobby in 10 minutes or cry!

Matrix

My protected players are no one,I'm in your house stealing your players!

Matrix

Truelize said:
Cool while your here you can pick up your mom's stuff. :)

True,my moms old...

thats nasty.

DMczaf

:lol :lol

4 more players left to sign in

Fifty
Wellie
Truelize
ColdBlooded

I dont know if we can do the "Draft our same players over" thing because the problems began around the 2nd round

I could just guarantee you your 1st pick, but the rest will be hard.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DMczaf said:
:lol :lol

4 more players left to sign in

Fifty
Wellie
Truelize
ColdBlooded

I dont know if we can do the "Draft our same players over" thing because the problems began around the 2nd round

I could just guarantee you your 1st pick, but the rest will be hard.

I thought the issues started in the 3rd round when I tried to pick Chris Paul. Can't we at least guarantee a couple of players? How hard can it be?

Fifty

Unless Matrix is lying, the issues started at the first pick of the second round when Matrix took Bibby instead of Dwight Howard. Why he wanted Howard in the second is beyond me. Drafting Bosh and Howard? Two PF's?! But hey..that's what he said happened.

Matrix

No not Dwight sorry,I meant josh Howard,It was not letting me take Josh Howard and it finally did in like round 6.

Its a Howard issue,both of them :\

Fifty

:lol @ you wanting him in the 2nd and getting him in the 6th. Dude, don't waste such high picks. You did the same in a fantasy league we did on yahoo. You can always get your guy later and then draft someone of high value to trade in the 2nd.

Matrix

:lol

I know,its a disease I have.

You have to help me break the cycle!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Truelize said:
I thought the issues started in the 3rd round when I tried to pick Chris Paul. Can't we at least guarantee a couple of players? How hard can it be?

Dude, ****ing relax and stop being a girl! Wait for the official word from Fifty, it's just a videogame.

Remember the issues started with me trying to pick D. Howard in the third!

Fifty

Wellington said:
Dude, ****ing relax and stop being a girl! Wait for the official word from Fifty, it's just a videogame.

FYI DM is the one running this right now. I'm helping out but the final call can be made by him. I think it'll just be the first round picks that are the same.

DMczaf

The 1st round is staying the same, the rest will be redone. The 1st round didnt have any glitches or server problems. It sucks for people who like their teams, but it also sucks for people that have Rasho drafted in the 3rd round, only have 11 players, or drafted 2 PGs in the first 3 rounds.

**** 2K.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Wellington said:

I'm not a girl!!!!

I'm telling mom.

MOMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DMczaf

Looks like ColdBlooded is the only one left to sign in. Give me an idea of when you all want to draft, I just want to get this done as soon as possible.

Top Bottom