• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Season 4 Interest Thread: Screw RROD we wont fail

AkaBalla

Alright guys Season 3 is almost finished as we have Shawn who adavnced to the fianls and were awaiting the Smokey Bones & DCX matchup. Who will be crowned? We will wait and see.

None the less we will be starting season 4 in the coming weeks. We will be having a draft of teams from worst to first and then new jacks (*Please note new jacks you need to have some good feedback to be allowed in the league).

Returning members who dont want to draft, well guess what it's too bad no more homer teams. We need to keep the parity!...:lol

Haha just kidding. When you sign up please let me know if you want to draft or keep your season 3 team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keeper Owners

1. Smokey Bones - Orlando
2. Matrix - Rockets
3. ChrisJames - Pistons

Draft Owners

1. AkaBalla2k

2. Pheeniks
3. DCX
4. GCQuinton

Unsure
- I know Shawn ad CB's situations but i need to know if the rest of you are keeping your team from season 3 or want to be in the draft pool..

CB3
Shawn
Truelize

Smokey

Maybe you should make this on the gaming side as well(since it is an interest thread). Not too many people come to the online board.

Considering I'll have to draft from the bottom barrel of teams I'd rather keep my Orlando team especially since the patch and the original roster of the Magic before I did some trades have some PURE shooters.

AkaBalla

You are the ones (not just you) who said we needed a small league. Now u want me to post out in the gaming forum? No...

This is cool... Our active gamers will check this forum daily... Were good.

Smokey

AkaBalla said:
You are the ones (not just you) who said we needed a small league. Now u want me to post out in the gaming forum? No...

This is cool... Our active gamers will check this forum daily... Were good.

You're right. So ignore what I said.

What size would it be?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'm in for sure. I never even got to play Matrix this season and I had some really really good games with other players. I'm excited to get started again.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
if i knew microsoft wouldnt take forever and a day to fix and ship my 360 back, id be in. but i dont think it will be back in time

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'll call dibs on the Cavs for the next couple of days. I want to try out a couple of teams first and see if there is one I would have more fun with. The only reason I really liked playing with the Cavs was because I got Brandon Wright for Eric Snow (thanks FMT). Without that extra bigman the Cavs front line is pretty anemic.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Keeping the Rockets,I want to try with the real squad.

aka just asked me to make the laegue so i did that. i figured to just join as whatever team for now...but i don't think we have conflicts with teams anyways

league name is GAF league 4 and password is lolakers

Smokey

pheeniks said:
aka just asked me to make the laegue so i did that. i figured to just join as whatever team for now...but i don't think we have conflicts with teams anyways

lolakers :lol

Man, it seems like interest in the league has really died down...

I'll join later tonight (still might change my mind and be a different team).

-Yeah, I want to be a different team. So are we doing a draft or what?

--Also, we have 8 players for sure right now, an additional 2 on the fence (Shawn & CB), and I take it Fifty isn't down for another season, but what about Jobber?

Smokey

ChrisJames said:
Man, it seems like interest in the league has really died down...

I'll join later tonight (still might change my mind and be a different team).

-Yeah, I want to be a different team. So are we doing a draft or what?

--Also, we have 8 players for sure right now, an additional 2 on the fence (Shawn & CB), and I take it Fifty isn't down for another season, but what about Jobber?

I don't think interest has died down, just taking a break from the game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i wanna be in the draft lottery, i want those lakers!

my 360 arrived at the repair place in texas on the 25th, so im hoping ill have a 360 by next friday

AkaBalla

pheeniks said:
aka just asked me to make the league so i did that. i figured to just join as whatever team for now...but i don't think we have conflicts with teams anyways

This is self explainatory :lol

I think we've got 10 people, because Brian is in now. it could be 12 if Shawn is in, and Konex too, but I'm not sure about their statuses. Can everyone go ahead and join?

and...damn the site is down for me. but do what you can.

Smokey

pheeniks said:
I think we've got 10 people, because Brian is in now. it could be 12 if Shawn is in, and Konex too, but I'm not sure about their statuses. Can everyone go ahead and join?

and...damn the site is down for me. but do what you can.

Yep it's down still. Just tried to login to join and got hit with the infamous DB error.

Matrix

Quinton joined as Utah.

I cant see Malley playing without the Jazz :lol

Matrix said:
I cant see Malley playing without the Jazz :lol

Me neither :lol

Hopefully no one wants the Nuggets, because I've been running with them online the past few days and haven't lost yet :D

Matrix

THIS IS LOST NIGHT!

screw 2k :p

Smokey

pheeniks said:
the only 3 who haven't joined are malley, cb, and aka. we could possibly get this started tonight!

There should probably be a few days reserved for scrimmages against others. Many people will be using new teams.

Top Bottom