• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Season 4 Interest Thread: Screw RROD we wont fail

DCX

DCX
Smokey Bones said:
But if you do that all someone has to do is look at the last matchup(I'm assuming you mean in the NBA) and decide if they should play or not. Example if matrix for whatever reason didn't want to play you . . . he wouldn't have to worry because he knows he'd get the win anyway because the Rockets just beat the Hornets last night.
....damn you! I 'm trying to help! If Matrix wants to " not play " becuase his team has beaten the entire NBA in the last few years he should be in our league!!:lol :lol

Anyway, when can you roll lazy eye?

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX said:
....damn you! I 'm trying to help! If Matrix wants to " not play " becuase his team has beaten the entire NBA in the last few years he should be in our league!!:lol :lol

Anyway, when can you roll lazy eye?

DCX

I cant play tonight unless it's like 11:30 pm eastern.I should be able to play tomorrow night after the Rockets game is over.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll send you a message on xbox live at 11:30

I have a new mac coming either tomorrow or Tuesday and will have my ichat/aim up and running again :eek:

Matrix

GG Dcx.

My team cant stay fresh without Yao.Deke and Scola/Landry combo just tire out too fast.

Also my god at Peja....7/8 threes....thats the game.I could not stop that fucker :(

WHOOOO THE LOSING STREAK CONTINUES

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
GG Dcx.

My team cant stay fresh without Yao.Deke and Scola/Landry combo just tire out too fast.

Also my god at Peja....7/8 threes....thats the game.I could not stop that fucker :(

WHOOOO THE LOSING STREAK CONTINUES
Peja was a god tonight. I couldn't believe how good he is when he is on fire! Paul had a decent game and Tyson had a monster game on the boards. Trust me when i say it's not very often when everything clicks they way it did for me that game. mind you i missed a shit load of free throws and somehow come away with a W. What's incredible is how Mt Mutumbo seemed to inspire your entire team to swat my shots!! 12 Blocks! Crazy. TMac wins, good lord! It's hard to stop that boy. I'm glad Brooks didn't go off again.:D

DCX

Matrix

Tmac did finally have a good game for me,but my pgs and pfs did not get the job done.I missed way too many easy inside shots with Landry/Scola.I also couldnt hit 3's at all while you were raining them down on me with Pejagod.

My whole team was wagging its finger after each block :p too bad they couldnt guard the 3 pt line.

Man, Kobe is unstoppable (obviously). I felt like I shut him down pretty well, but in spite of that he ended up with 42 points.

This game still pisses me off when my guys miss layups or easy putbacks, especially when it seems to favor the home team. Also, I wish the refs would learn to blow the whistle once in a while.

Anyways, GG Shawn.

Smokey

Phenniks and I have been trying to play our game since 6pm central. First it tells him he's not apart of any leagues..yet I can log into the league lobby just fine..then he gets back on about 1 hour later and says it let him in. I leave Halo 3 and try and now it's telling ME I'm not part of any leagues.

Fuck this stupid ass game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey Bones said:
Phenniks and I have been trying to play our game since 6pm central. First it tells him he's not apart of any leagues..yet I can log into the league lobby just fine..then he gets back on about 1 hour later and says it let him in. I leave Halo 3 and try and now it's telling ME I'm not part of any leagues.

Fuck this stupid ass game.

you just gotta enter into another menu (I.E. the general lobby's, and try again. that usually fixes it.)

Where are you GC

Smokey

CB3 said:
you just gotta enter into another menu (I.E. the general lobby's, and try again. that usually fixes it.)

Where are you GD

We did...multiple times.

It finally let us in..but damn

Matrix

That happened to me last night.

I tried to play DCX and it said I wasnt in the league,it took me two ir three times logging off to finally get in the league again :\

GG ChrisJames, you really gave me a run for my money there. It felt great playing a nail biter like that as it has been a long while.

Looking forward to our matchup Smokey!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Smokey Bones said:
Boston @ Utah
Detroit @ Chicago

need to be played.

i'm advancing the schedule at 11 pm central tonite

Detroit and Chicago will be done tonight. No worries there.

Smokey

What's up with the Chicago + Detroit game. It looks like it disconnected? Are you guys going to replay it or leave it as it is?

Seeing as we only have 2 weeks left to make trades, here's a list of players that I'd be willing to trade if anyone is interested:

PG Anthony Carter (rating=65)

SF Bobby Jones (65)
Yakhouba Diawara (68)

PF Nene (79)
Eduardo Najera (73)

C Steven Hunter (72)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Week has been advanced.

And I gotta dispute the non-trade on Hamilton cause if I could get rid of him for another 2 guard he would be up for grabs. I can't shoot with him at all. If I get just a touch of lag he's useless. Like 3 for 17 useless. And seeing as I'm in Canada and have lately been getting lag it's been horribly tough to stay in games cause my bench is so weak.

Hamilton should be tradeable? Yes?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Week has been set back to week 8. I'm heading to bed soon so you look for Matrix on Live he's usually up late.

I thought they had lights out in prison at nights. Oh well.

Matrix

I'll be in the lobby at 10!

I cant wait to lose,I miss Yao.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Smokey Bones said:
Deadline for week 11 game is Friday 3/14 @ 11 pm central!!

And True RIP can't be traded. Cmon brotha!

Yeah I looked at his rating. I had no clue he was rated that high. I'm sure horrible with him though.

I make good players look BAD

Matrix

lmao :lol :lol

GG CB.

What a choke job and wtf was I thinking on that last shot :lol :lol

I'm just glad I can still play decent without Yao.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If Aaron "I never ever fucking miss. ever" Brooks would have made that ON KG and whoever else was there, i would have broken something. seriously

Matrix

:lol I got stuck in that annoying animation and ended up flipping that backwards bs up :(

He loves playing the Celtics,I havent had a game like that with him in awhile.

Smokey

Shawnwhann said:
GG Smokey!

Kobe with that game winning three has got to hurt like a motherfucker! 84-81 FTW! :D

Nah not really. Standings wise it wouldn't of mattered if I won or lost I still would hold the 2 spot so this game for me was more about figuring out your style of play when I meet you in the future / playoffs.

This game gives Kobe anything. He had 2 guys in his face trying to block his shot so there's really nothing more I could do. The game decided he should hit the fucker despite 2 people in his face so it is what it is. If it'd been anyone else like Farmar or something then yeah..but like I said this game loves Kobe's nuts.

Basically came down to the fact that you got an extra possession. I've figured out how you play and the ball bounced one time more your way than mine but I'll get you next time.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DCX - I'm skipping outta work a bit early today so I might be available to play around 5 est. If you are still home from work maybe we can play.

Or

I've got tomorrow off. I've got an appointment at 1 est for a couple of hours but I can play you earlier than that if you are around.

Leave me a PM here or a message on Live.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Just an update for the folks here.

DCX and I are hopefully playing tonight (Friday) or tomorrow morning sometime. So we will be done and caught up.

Now we are just waiting for the other game to get played.

Smokey

Truelize said:
Just an update for the folks here.

DCX and I are hopefully playing tonight (Friday) or tomorrow morning sometime. So we will be done and caught up.

Now we are just waiting for the other game to get played.

good stuff

Top Bottom