• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Season 4 Interest Thread: Screw RROD we wont fail

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
AirBrian said:
HEY-O!

(When do you want to play?)

NOW! :p

ummm when are you free? Im free all day today till 7 pm,but after 7 I wont be free till 11 pm est on.

AirBrian

Matrix said:
NOW! :p

ummm when are you free? Im free all day today till 7 pm,but after 7 I wont be free till 11 pm est on.
I'm at work now, but I'll be around this evening. We can try when you get free later tonight?

I'm also off tomorrow so any time then works too.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lets try for tomorrow sometime,I work at home and Fridays I'm usually free whenever.

Matrix

OMG FUCK 2K FUCK THEM SO HARD

Matrix

I dont even want to try again Brian.

I'm so pissed,I can only imagine how you feel since you were up 3.It was also a good game >_< No lag...GOD WTF@

My first game where Tmac is insane and now I wont even get the stats.

2K CAN DIE!

AirBrian

Yeah, I was shooting pretty good, I had the pick 'n roll working, my d was playing out of their minds (except for T-Mac), and the game drops with 6 minutes left. FUCK 2K.

Since it was close I'm up for trying again later. I don't want to right now.

BTW, T-Mac is insane. Batshit insane. And I so wish they had the finger wag in the game. He got me good a couple of times.

Matrix

Yea lets try later,im sure it would just screw us over again.Maybe the servers went down,who knows >_<

Tmac never plays like that for me and when we redo it...I'm almost 90% sure he will suck or just be average.He was God like that game :lol

I have to figure out how to stop people inside without Yao and get some scoring inside aswell...you were abusing me in the paint and keeping me out of it too.

edit- post 666 :eek:

Matrix

wtf

hmmmm take the stats and loss...or replay :lol

Tmac stats :eek:

Matrix

No problem,I hate it when it happens to me.

Smokey

I'm telling you, as stupid as it sounds watch when you do your subs. Don't do them during free throws or while the other person is inbounding.

AirBrian

Also, you know how sometimes the ref will just stand there with the ball and not pass it to your inbounder? Well instead of wasting a timeout, just pause the game and unpause it real quick and it fixes that glitch.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Smokey Bones said:
I'm telling you, as stupid as it sounds watch when you do your subs. Don't do them during free throws or while the other person is inbounding.

What are you talking about here? I'm not seeing the other parts of this conversation.

Colour me confused.

Smokey

Truelize said:
What are you talking about here? I'm not seeing the other parts of this conversation.

Colour me confused.

I've noticed that when you try and do subs while you're or your opponent is at the FT line it tends to d/c at some point in the game. Same when you take the ball out of bounds. Just things I've noticed. It's weird.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Wow you guys need to check out the stats from my week 11 game with DCX. Triple OT. Barn burner for the ages.

Barn burner.

Great game DCX!! Awesome time.

Smokey

Truelize said:
Wow you guys need to check out the stats from my week 11 game with DCX. Triple OT. Barn burner for the ages.

Barn burner.

Great game DCX!! Awesome time.

Wow, that looked like fun! Woulda been shitty if it d/c in like the 2nd OT or something:lol

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Smokey Bones said:
Wow, that looked like fun! Woulda been shitty if it d/c in like the 2nd OT or something:lol

It was the smoothest connection I've ever had with the game. I guess all the basketball fans were watching March Madness and not playing NBA2k8 :)

The crappy part was that the 4th quarter and the first two OTs were back and forth and super intense. And then in the 3rd OT, I miss 4 layups and he hits 4 threes. Two with Harrington (gatorade cup under him), one with Peja and the fourth with Francis. Paul was on the bench because he was rocking the gatorade cup too. lol. Sucked. He had 3 of his starters with energy in the 50s and I had my entire lineup still in the 80s and I still fell apart.
Everyone on the Pistons except Wallace have incredible endurance.

Amazingly fun game though. Journal entry game.

I was checking ratings after our game and I just now noticed that Rip's three point rating is much lower than it was last year and the start of this year. Sucks. No wonder I'm not hitting threes like mad with him.

Detroit @ Golden State is the only game left to be played for the week, I think (not sure if Matrix is going to replay the game or keep T-Mac's crazy stats :lol ).

And just for the heck of it, current standings:

1. LA Lakers 13 0
2. Orlando 10 3
3. Boston 8 5
4. New Orleans 7 6
5. Denver 7 6
6. Chicago 5 8
7. Houston 5 8
8. Detroit 4 8
9. Golden State 4 8
10. Utah 1 12

Top 8 teams make the playoffs.

DCX

DCX
Shawnwhann said:
You too. Kome is just to hard to stop. I brought a 20pt lead down to like 8 and then i missed like 4 in a row with 2blks and a couple of turnovers and you hit all your shots with hands in the face lol. Nothing you can do but shake your head.

DCX

Smokey

ChrisJames said:
Detroit @ Golden State is the only game left to be played for the week, I think (not sure if Matrix is going to replay the game or keep T-Mac's crazy stats :lol ).

And just for the heck of it, current standings:

1. LA Lakers 13 0
2. Orlando 10 3
3. Boston 8 5
4. New Orleans 7 6
5. Denver 7 6
6. Chicago 5 8
7. Houston 5 8
8. Detroit 4 8
9. Golden State 4 8
10. Utah 1 12

Top 8 teams make the playoffs.

Deadline is still a couple hours away so hopefully they can get it in. What's the deal pheeniks + true?

DCX

DCX
Smokey Bones said:
League advanced

Game 14 deadline is Wed. 3/26 @ 11:59 pm

DCX when can you play?
I can play around 9 ish. As soon as my girls go to bed. I'm looking to lose a shit of games in a row lol.

DCX

I'm still in this league, but this weekend was really messed up. Last night, had to deal with a friend who took a bit too much acid/pcp...and yeah. But I'm still here.

True/Jazz owner, when can you play?

Smokey

DCX said:
I can play around 9 ish. As soon as my girls go to bed. I'm looking to lose a shit of games in a row lol.

DCX

What time zone you in dcx?? I'm in central. I can still play tonight just let me know.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Pheeniks and I will make it up this week. No worries.

He just needs a couple of days for the drugs to wear off.

*a friend got too high*. sure :)

(just kidding, no disrespect meant.)

Truelize said:
Pheeniks and I will make it up this week. No worries.

He just needs a couple of days for the drugs to wear off.

*a friend got too high*. sure :)

(just kidding, no disrespect meant.)

:lol It's alright. No, my friend really took too many psychedelics and I basically had to father his stupid ass around...

Fifty

Matrix said:
I dont even want to try again Brian.

I'm so pissed,I can only imagine how you feel since you were up 3.It was also a good game >_< No lag...GOD WTF@

My first game where Tmac is insane and now I wont even get the stats.

2K CAN DIE!

Weren't you saying this 6 months ago?

It's so sad that the cycle hasn't been broken.

Top Bottom