• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Season 4 Interest Thread: Screw RROD we wont fail

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok cool.

You host the game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:lol Brooks again

Peja found his shot though

DCX

DCX
Better. Still alot of crap, but at least we played a decent game of basketball. That other game was the worse i have ever encountered. Brooks...i just don't know what to say. He will always kill me.

DCX

Matrix

I still dont get all the easy missed layups by the big guys,they are the ones that should be making them,but little man Brooks cant miss inside.

Yea the game before this was far worse,this one felt more like a Sonics/Denver matchup....d was sloppy

ps...did you love my deke jumpshot that went in? :p

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
I still dont get all the easy missed layups by the big guys,they are the ones that should be making them,but little man Brooks cant miss inside.

Yea the game before this was far worse,this one felt more like a Sonics/Denver matchup....d was sloppy

ps...did you love my deke jumpshot that went in? :p
All i could do is laugh. That was the moment i knew i was going t olose. Never mind the comebacks and Peja going crazy, Deke make the standup Bill Cartwright J sealed my fate. You also gotta love how the AI cockteased me all game. I would be done 9-12, be within 2-3. All game long. As to say you have no control, control is an illusion.

DCX

Smokey

gg pheeniks

week 19 is over here are the scores:

Orlando 86
Golden State 60

Boston 49
Utah 65

New Orleans 60
Houston 70

Detroit 0
Chicago 0

LA Lakers 96
Denver 89

---

Game 20 matchups:

New Orleans v. Detroit
Chicago v. Golden State
Denver v. Utah
LA Lakers v. Orlando
Houston v. Boston

Game 20 deadline is 4/15, Tuesday @ 11:59 pm central

FIVE GAMES LEFT UNTIL PLAYOFFS

GCQuinton, I can't play until tomorrow evening because I'm out of town right now. I probably won't be able to play until ~10 EST. If that doesn't work then we can play Monday night ~10:30 EST or just about any time Tuesday.

Matrix

Fudge!

I have to play Boston,wtf did the 2k preview expect me to win that game?

Cb,when can you play?

Matrix

CB,want to play our league game?

I'll hang around for 15 mins,if you dont respond before then,I'll go enjoy my beauty sleep.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Matrix said:
CB,want to play our league game?

I'll hang around for 15 mins,if you dont respond before then,I'll go enjoy my beauty sleep.

yeah lets roll

Matrix

Matrix

GG CB...

F-ing A its hard to guard teams with players like KG inside. He scores at will if I dont double,which then leaves Allen or Pierce wide open for 3.

Not having Yao hurts the worst in games like that cause Deke cant play more than 5 mins without getting tired and Scola/Landry/Hayes are too small inside to keep people out of the paint.

Smokey

Shawnwhann said:
I'm going to be in San Francisco on business from Monday-Thursday next week. If you can't play sometime today, we'll have to play late next week...

We'll have to play late next week because I'll be gone all day tomorrow.

AirBrian

Hey, pheeniks, when do you want to play? I'm around tonight (except for right now because I'm finishing up my freakin' taxes). When I'm done I'll open up IM.

Smokey

I'm advancing the league tonight although it looks like Shawn and I won't get to play due to scheduling conflicts. Hopefully Chris and Quinton can get their game in.

Like I said league will be advanced tonight. I am going to be gone on Wednesday and Thursday on some college recruit visits for basketball to two different schools. So I won't be back until Friday, or maybe Saturday if the 2nd school decides to keep me there for a 2nd day.

So it looks like I play the Bulls next so if you can play on Friday that'd be good. There are plenty of others who have admin powers within the game to move the schedule back and forth so I'd appreciate it if someone could handle that while I'm gone(although usually there really isn't any issue).

I can take care of moving the schedule, Smokey.

If the movie "He Got Game" is anything to go by, you should have a fun time on your recruiting visits :D

-Quinton and I are playing at around 6 EST tonight.

Matrix

jesus thats beyond fucked up o_O Dude must be pretty strong though,my ass would have died taking a beating like that.

A family beating while the mother stood watch...gross.

GG Quinton. My guys couldn't miss for most of that game, but somehow you were able to keep up with me. A.I. with 36 pts and 17 assists, DUI Melo with 24 pts, 5 assists, 5 rebounds, and my team shot 14/21 from 3. I love the Nuggets :D

Matrix can you play our week 21 game tonight after the league advances?

Matrix

Yea I can.

Just pm me or post in here when you're ready to play

AirBrian

Me and pheeniks are going to start our re-game in about 20 minutes.

Smokey, yeah, Friday should work. It'll have to be later in the night though.

And I'm glad to know your friend will be OK. That's really fucked up.

Smokey

AirBrian said:
Week 21:

LA Lakers 98, Golden State 80
Utah @ New Orleans
Chicago @ Orlando
Boston @ Detroit
Denver @ Houston

The trips got rescheduled. I meant to come post earlier but I went to the gym to play. So if you want to play anytime tomorrow or Thursday I'm free.

Matrix

Chris,you around? want to play our gm?

Matrix

ahhh I guess so,can you play after?

I didnt read the above posts.

Matrix

Matrix

what the heck,have they not started?

My xbox.com shows airbrian in the nba xbox live main menus and pheeniks playing a nba game over live :\

Now pheeniks isnt show up as online at all.

Matrix

ahhhh I hate Jax.

Chris can you set the league forward? I cant log into the website.Let me know when thats done and ill go log on.

AirBrian

It was a really good game. 69-68. I can't tell you how many shots pheeniks made as the shot clock was going off. And to add insult to injury, I missed a shot with like 2 seconds left, got the board and kicked it out to Gordon who MADE THE BASKET...like 0.0001 seconds after the final horn.

And I think Smokey stealthily gave us all admin rights. :lol League advanced!

AirBrian

Smokey Bones said:
The trips got rescheduled. I meant to come post earlier but I went to the gym to play. So if you want to play anytime tomorrow or Thursday I'm free.
Awesome. Tomorrow evening would be great.

Matrix

Ouch that loss must hurt.

Thanks for advancing.

Chris you ready?

Matrix

Chris,you fall alseep? I can only stay around to play for like another 25-30 mins.

Top Bottom