• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA March Madness 2016 - Men's Tournament |OT| Nobody is good this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
It still kills me that the only major difference between this year and last is fucking JP Tokoto. That dude must have been a chemotherapy level cancer for UNC

DominoKid

and for another week.
DpI6Zll.gif

nillapuddin

Why is UNC making it deep a surprise?

Did yall not see that happening? I thought UK had a 3/10 shot at beating them and was the only team in the top half that could.

Sad for Gonzaga, wiltjer is a cat for life

Nova beating Kansas is not an enormous surprise, considering matchups, but I def had to double take. I was told Nova and UK had similar ideologies, and considering how we played them at KU, I thought a close game was possible.

Was Oregon not for real, or did OK play lights out?

Bowser

Why is UNC making it deep a surprise?

Did yall not see that happening? I thought UK had a 3/10 shot at beating them and was the only team in the top half that could.

Sad for Gonzaga, wiltjer is a cat for life

Nova beating Kansas is not an enormous surprise, considering matchups, but I def had to double take. I was told Nova and UK had similar ideologies, and considering how we played them at KU, I thought a close game was possible.

Was Oregon not for real, or did OK play lights out?

I think Oregon was for real, but they ranked very low in DReb % all season. That's fine when you're hitting your 3s and not turning the ball over, but...well, they didn't hit their 3s and turned the ball over.

Not to mention Buddy continued his Human Torch act he's been on this tournament. He was 8/11 on 3s at one point (finished 8/13) in the game.

An immediate and inevitable Carolina championship truly is the darkest timeline.

At the very least, if anybody had to lose to UNC last night, I'm glad it was Notre Dame.

Screw Mike Golic

I haven't watched much college basketball this year, I'm more of an NBA fan now, but I was really impressed by how much Brice Johnson has improved. It's been a bit since I've seen someone so quick off the floor. He looked like Jamison last night. I don't understand why he isn't a lock for getting picked in the first round.

Kill3r7

I haven't watched much college basketball this year, I'm more of an NBA fan now, but I was really impressed by how much Brice Johnson has improved. It's been a bit since I've seen someone so quick off the floor. He looked like Jamison last night. I don't understand why he isn't a lock for getting picked in the first round.

He is a senior and thus a more of a complete product ie lower ceiling at the next level. If he worked on his jump shot and 3pt shooting he could have a long NBA career. A team like the Spurs would be perfect for him.

An immediate and inevitable Carolina championship truly is the darkest timeline.

At the very least, if anybody had to lose to UNC last night, I'm glad it was Notre Dame.

Screw Mike Golic

I did lay some money on the Heels at the start of the tourney on the low. I stand to make about a grand. In hindsight I should've bet more. Way more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom