• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA March Madness 2016 - Men's Tournament |OT| Nobody is good this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

M-PG71C

I thought I would be able to stream online. Nope. Just signed up for a seven day free trial of Sling. I have to watch UNC take it damnit!

spyder_ur

Hield aint shit

Wouldn't touch him with a top 10 pick

That's pretty silly. Hield has been great all year.

Yea and shooting in this arena has got the best of them

Shooting in large arenas and especially domes is legitimately weird. I once played a couple games in a dome and you really can't overstate how much it messes with your depth perception and alignment.

I thought I would be able to stream online. Nope. Just signed up for a seven day free trial of Sling. I have to watch UNC take it damnit!

CBSsports.com looks like it has it, right?

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
That's pretty silly. Hield has been great all year.

Shooting in large arenas and especially domes is legitimately weird. I once played a couple games in a dome and you really can't overstate how much it messes with your depth perception and alignment.

I think there's a little of this going on. Oklahoma just got shook in the 1st half, and just imploded in the 2nd. Villanova playing lights out.. but Oklahoma can't make a shot from ANYWHERE on the court.

When's the last time something like this happened in the F4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom