• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

Theonik

Is hobbylinkJapan any good? Looking for places where Im able to actually cancel a preorder.
They are very good although a bit pricier compared to AmiAmi. Their service has been very good as far as I used them but their packaging is less generous compared to AmiAmi.

They also have a feature where you can hold paid for orders for up to 60 days before shipping after paying for them which means you can combine orders in 60 day instalments at will

Chorazin

Got the email for Marth, gonna have to wait till pay day to snag him. Still haven't opened my order from two weeks ago, I need to get on that!

Yarbskoo

Young Link nendoroid has arrived. Unfortunately the box was damaged on its way here, despite being fairly well packaged by AmiAmi.
7RsS9Vt.png

Everything inside survived with no damage, and it's a good thing too because Young Link is adorable as fuck.
ryCHiF9.png
Y51eXgb.png
9OsOj59.png

Toon Link honestly looks kind of lifeless in comparison.
va3OlyV.png

Yarbskoo

Damn, a mere 3 days after I received the shipping confirmation from Good Smile, Zero Suit Samus shows up at my door. That's the quickest delivery I've ever received from Japan.

2NFqlfi.png
CZWa6rZ.png

There's a nendoroid in the picture so that means it's on-topic.

JulianImp

They're here! My only issue so far is that Gahara being held by her hair is a bit weird, since it's hard to fit the stand into it and I don't want to apply too much force and accidentally end up breaking any parts.

I'll now lie in wait until I can get my hands on a cheaper Hachikuji ($90-100? No thanks), or a Kaki or Ononoki nendo get announced.

The_Kid

It's weird we haven't heard a U.S. release for Green and Red Pokemon nenderoids. Didn't Cynthia and N come out right around the same time as the Japanese ones? And they release in like a month.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
(Sure been quiet in here!)

Had a bigger order this month, and darn I had Isabelle in a separate order (forgot it got delayed from last month I think it was?) from the one I had Marth in. Ah well...

Wanderer5

Still waiting on Marth. Probably won't be till another two weeks or so.

Edit: Actually I just notice that it arrived to US yesterday, so maybe it won't be too long. I using SAL, and it been almost a week and a half.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Kinda of stinks looking for Nendos at cons. I'm so caught up with the recent releases, that it's all I see available. There's one dealer that somehow gets more Kill la Kill Nendos in (I remember them from last year) but sell them for too high a price, of course. Possible bootlegs, or they just like reserve one per figure in their stock for shows.

....I really wish they would reprint those :(

Wanderer5

*Package comes in with my name and some Japanese wording*

:O HE CAME! Not even two full weeks lol.

Edit:
20160601162614_zpslqzrnise.jpg

Honestly, the elbow joints kind of irks me, along with the separate belt, but otherwise he is pretty awesome.

ngower

Someone had a package delivered to my job today from GoodSmile. I have never been more tempted to steal a package in my life.

(I'm not going to steal it).

Draxal

Shiida released a lot earlier than I thought! Well, paid and it should be shipping any time now.

Yeah, it's a pegasus knight shipment for me as I'm also getting Tiamo/cordelia statue.

Kinda grumpy we aren't getting a chiki/tiki nendo but w/e.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Things with Nendos seems rather slow lately. Last two I got were Marth and Shiida, and the only one on pre-order is the Amazon/Pokemon Center exclusive Red and Green.

I feel like news has been slow, and not many new announcements interest me. So far I'm looking forward to:

-Cat Costume Card Captor Sakura
-Fire Emblem Fates - Elise
-Kirby - Metal Knight
-No Game No Life - Shiro
-Lion Dance Miku

That's pretty much it. (As for Figmas, I'm still waiting over a year for those Magic Knight Rayearth ones to show up again...)

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Where do you guys go to see what's in the works or when preorders go up?

GSC's page lists them by announcement date and release date. I guess I checked off their newsletter too, so I hear from it then too.

Amiami too (if not exclusive) is good too when pre-orders go up, they usually act quick on it too.

The_Kid

So what's the likelihood of the Red and Green Pokemon nenderoid coming to America? I honestly don't really feel like spending the cash to import them in July here (especially with a forwarding service).

L95

So what's the likelihood of the Red and Green Pokemon nenderoid coming to America? I honestly don't really feel like spending the cash to import them in July here (especially with a forwarding service).

I feel like it's pretty likely, as all other Pokemon Nendos have come to the US Pokemon Center site.

Femto.

I had no idea this existed after FigGaf was shut down.

Subbed. I have six nendos still boxed, I need to buy wall mounted shelves.

Top Bottom