• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

Wanderer5

What GSC is offering at AX.

13509047_1020687578014561_6091921138117944980_n.jpg

13510797_1020707118012607_4581403509625949446_n.jpg

Only figure that I might consider would be Harvest Moon Miku ( and have Snow Miku ordered), but eh will likely pass, and might miss out on it anyway, going to only be there on the third day. There also going to be a Good Smile Racing booth too that apparently has its own store. Probably be more interested in that heh.

Chorazin

What GSC is offering at AX.

Only figure that I might consider would be Harvest Moon Miku ( and have Snow Miku ordered), but eh will likely pass, and might miss out on it anyway, going to only be there on the third day. There also going to be a Good Smile Racing booth too that apparently has its own store. Probably be more interested in that heh.

Oh man, I want that Miku Mecha thing and the Harvest Moon Miku. Stupid AX being so far from me. :/

kewlmyc

Kaneel1467255933.jpeg

Apparently that her only faceplate through.:/ Actually that seems to be it of what you see there. No additional faceplate, no effect for earth and air, and not much variety for poses. Kind of disappointed tbh (wish she at least had a grinning/confident faceplate too), even if it quite a nice surprise for this to exist. I might still consider her.

Not into the show, but that's really cool. I'm glad that GSC is starting to branch out an make nendos that are catered primarily to the west.

Still salty about no Chaika nendo.

Wanderer5

Wouldn't it be funny if the reason that she doesn't have air and earth element is cause they plan to have a Aang Nendo with those two elements?:p

You should. She's fantastic. I bought her when they had her for sale on the GSC shop.

I think about it when I will likely check the store out on Sunday, but I kind of want to limit myself to snow theme in regards to Miku (I probably end up breaking that sometime however).:p HM Miku does look beautiful through, along with the upcoming Lion Dance one.

Wanderer5

Korra is up on crunchyroll too. $3 from the price (if a premium member) plus probably cheaper shipping compare to GSC, through it arrives in Jan of next year.

She could appear on deal of the day through.

JulianImp

I'm still kind of bummed that Senjougahara's hair attaching to the stand with a ball joint is a real pain, since she keeps toppling over with the slightest movement as a result, which is getting a bit annoying, but I can't seem to get it to fit properly and don't want to apply too much force and end up breaking something any parts or loosen any joints as a result.

Chorazin

I usually pre-order Nendos ASAP, but I feel like Korra is destined for Amazon like the Nintendo ones. Might wait a few months and see if she pops up on there.

I usually pre-order Nendos ASAP, but I feel like Korra is destined for Amazon like the Nintendo ones. Might wait a few months and see if she pops up on there.

I don't know. It seems like the only Nendos that really move anymore are the GSC shop exclusives.

I ordered Albedo from GSC because I neeeeeded that body pillow accessory. XD

Wanderer5

Heard Fight Club Mako already sold out yesterday heh.

I just check out one or both of these out if they still have them tomorrow.

o0515049913261605230.jpg

e753e5fe8c468b57495b6a1978bd74d3.jpg

Blues1990

Good gosh, that Korra Nendoroid is super cute & chubby! But I'm worried that there aren't any parts to make her stand normally or if she as any other faceplates, other than the default tough one that's in the preview images.

Good gosh, that Korra Nendoroid is super cute & chubby! But I'm worried that there aren't any parts to make her stand normally or if she as any other faceplates, other than the default tough one that's in the preview images.

She doesn't. She's amazingly sparse on accessories, which is why I find $50 so steep.

Huh. They are usually pretty good with having enough parts for the Nendoroids, so I wonder why Good Smile had skimped with The Kirra Nendoroid. :/

Her skin color makes it so most of the existing faceplates aren't really interchangeable with her, so that's a big reason people enjoy Nendos out the window from the word go. I think she's adorable, but $50 is a lot to ask for such a barebones figure.

Blues1990

Her skin color makes it so most of the existing faceplates aren't really interchangeable with her, so that's a big reason people enjoy Nendos out the window from the word go. I think she's adorable, but $50 is a lot to ask for such a barebones figure.

Still, you'd think they'll include standard legs and arms if you want to pose Korra, or at least give her different faceplates. Her "I got my eyes on you." expression is a missed opportunity, for one.

Wanderer5

I'd call that a good day.

Heh I just picked up her and a Kiznaiver shirt for this year. Didn't want to spend so much but I am very happy with these two.

Saw Korra on display, and while I still a little disappointed, it was nice to see her personally. Also I really looking forward to Snow Miku this year.

Replicant

Have you guys seen the fully colored Card Captor Sakura? Holy bleep! Not quite Nendo but from GSC too.

pxHQg8E.jpg

Would probably buy if there's Nendoroid version of it.

Top Bottom