• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuYuri

_dementia said:
v5lt03.jpg

not me

:lol

outsidah

Roxas said:
but the most important and biggest pick up of my life...

Photo0651.jpg

born Monday night at 8:27 p.m

Congrats man! Did you get an instruction manual? :)

Nose Master said:
Finally finished my costume <3

3289_87549811367_509441367_2893111_4777212_n.jpg

Pickup cause I had the head commissioned :X

So awesome on so many levels!!! Good job!

Alpha_eX

0409_01.jpg

Got some of those shrits from Uniqlo. When I saw the Pheonix Wright one online, I didn't like it that much, but looks better than I thought. I also have the Ape Escape one which is awesome, I returned the purple bomberman one, didn't like it that much.

scaffa

Finally after more then 5 years using a Wacom Graphire2 (small one) I can now send that one to Wacom heaven and use this one. It looks and feels great, got the medium one.

090409010_b.jpg

090409011_b.jpg

090409012_b.jpg

090409014_b.jpg

Bought Civ4 couple of weeks ago, I enjoy it :)

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
3426705324_0bc9a4a9db_b.jpg

DO NOT BUY ARCANA HEART 2. The port is messed up, laggy/slowdown, has image quality problems. :/

Lyte Edge said:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3351/3426705324_0bc9a4a9db_b.jpg

DO NOT BUY ARCANA HEART 2. The port is messed up, laggy/slowdown, has image quality problems. :/
thanks for the heads up

so basically

FUCK VOLCANO HEARTS [/yipes]

Lyte Edge

_dementia said:
thanks for the heads up

so basically

FUCK VOLCANO HEARTS [/yipes]

I can't even begin to tell you badly they fucked it up. And this wasn't some bizarre error where maybe a bug got past them or they accidentally pressed the beta. No, the back of the box essentially says "Screenshots taken from work in progress. Actual product may differ." Fuck them. I hear 2ch is blowing up about it...hope there's enough pissed off consumers for something to actually be done about it.

Game is already shelved, perhaps never to be played again. So disgusted by this.

Rolf NB

Lyte Edge, will you post impressions on Oboro Muramasa? I've just seen the (old, by now) news that it's been delayed until spring 2010 in Europia ... but I still care.

Lyte Edge

_dementia said:
My god, that's terrible.

I feel awful for anyone else who has made the mistake of already purchasing it.

bcn-ron said:
Lyte Edge, will you post impressions on Oboro Muramasa? I've just seen the (old, by now) news that it's been delayed until spring 2010 in Europia ... but I still care.

Sure! Kinda busy today though, so not sure when.

Barrett2

Picked this up via the GAF Buy/Sell thread. If I ever manage to stop playing MLB09, I will give it a try. :D

3427283304_f1dbfe5ba8_b.jpg

ALL UNITS

billy.sea

Banned
jimmbow said:
Nope, thats it. Well I get one solid mean a week. Its kind of like a liquid diet trageted towards athletes. I used to bash it but the positive results others got made me give it a try. I'm getting all my vitamins and minerals and stuff so the only realy issue is the empty feeling my tummy will have.

O wow will you still be alive by the end of the 4 weeks? How much are those add up together?
Anyway let us know if it is successful.

Got my sweet Dsi.
DSC01055.jpg

DSC01051.jpg

DSC01049.jpg

Dsi Ware Purchases
DSC01059.jpg

DSC01060.jpg

Ds Games!
DSC01064.jpg

DSi Case that I got and its pretty good. Tight fit for the DSi though but it keeps it super protected has three DS game carrying slots.
DSC01062.jpg

Cleaned out my mint case to use as a game case.
DSC01065.jpg

JimmyV

Banned
billy.sea said:
O wow will you still be alive by the end of the 4 weeks? How much are those add up together?
Anyway let us know if it is successful.

How much money? Everything was $600. Calories? Its like 19xx a day. 21xx on workout days(3 days a week).

I'll definitely let you know if I'm successful. My motivation is that I'm gonna buy me the DSi if I pass =) , and a pair of Oakley's because I lost my other pair and I really need sunglasses in the summer. I'll probably post this up in the workout thread on Monday when I start too, if your interested.

Strike

Picked up both of these from Target. Always Sunny was on clearence so I decided to get that. The Pepsi's alright, but I'm not really digging the sparkling water aftertaste.
DSCN0238.jpg

Started my blu-ray collection. Courtesy of Amazon.
DSCN0235.jpg

mr stroke

First trip to NYC and couldn't resist a stop at Nintendo World...So amazing I feel like a kid in a candy store there..didn't even want a Wii but what the hell

060.jpg

(Wii not in pic)

JimmyV

Banned
Strike said:
Picked up both of these from Target. Always Sunny was on clearence so I decided to get that. The Pepsi's alright, but I'm not really digging the sparkling water aftertaste.
DSCN0238.jpg

Started my blu-ray collection. Courtesy of Amazon.
DSCN0235.jpg

Were'd you get that Pepsi??? Cant find any in our area!!

Yes Boss!

BulletSmoke said:
How's the transfer quality? Heard the first blu-ray version was no different from the DVD

Never believe comments like that...at the very least color density will be much much better, even on poorly mastered blu-rays.

shas'la

That is the only PS3 i want, if i'd have know they were that cheap i would have picked one up last month.. Was that a super bargain price, or is that the average rate?

cvxfreak

I finally got around to buying the Japanese Xbox 360 Biohazard 5 bundle pack! It was on sale and I had some points to make it even cheaper, so why not?

30rm9ns.jpg

dyn6dk.jpg

^Picture of the Japanese PS3 and 360 bundle boxes

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
DSC00099.jpg

sold my alpha300 and got the 700 with a tamron 17-50mm 2.8 lens... and yeah it rocks... but now im broke

--shitty mobile picture quality--

Blablurn

cvxfreak said:
I finally got around to buying the Japanese Xbox 360 Biohazard 5 bundle pack! It was on sale and I had some points to make it even cheaper, so why not?

30rm9ns.jpg

dyn6dk.jpg

are you rich or did yous saved all the money for the RE things before the release?

Dagon

cvxfreak said:

Isn't it time we got to see the whole megacollection again? I'd be quite interested to see how big it is now.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Lyte Edge said:
I can't even begin to tell you badly they fucked it up. And this wasn't some bizarre error where maybe a bug got past them or they accidentally pressed the beta. No, the back of the box essentially says "Screenshots taken from work in progress. Actual product may differ." Fuck them. I hear 2ch is blowing up about it...hope there's enough pissed off consumers for something to actually be done about it.

Game is already shelved, perhaps never to be played again. So disgusted by this.

...well, that saves me the import. Such a shame. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom