• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Finally arrived!

batmanshirt1.png

Because I'm awful at taking pictures (my Olympus camera is so heavy I need to hold it with two hands wtf), here are some better ones from the website.
batmanshirt2.png

:O Where'd you get this?

Yes Boss!

Does the JPN 3DS LL work on international voltage 110-220V?

The 3DS works fine but you would need the proper adapter for anything above 110V. Meaning, the Japanese AC adapter works for the 110V-ish range, like NA and Japan, but you have to have a euro AC adapter for 220V.

Cdammen

1343930856-20120802-IMG_4047.jpg

Two "new" lenses for my medium format camera. I got a 50 and 150mm, both ƒ3.5. They were both pretty cheap, I'm gonna shoot a roll this weekend. Really looking forward to it :)

1343930867-20120802-IMG_4048.jpg

I'm not that much of a player of games anymore but I love arcade games and quick gaming sessions. I also enjoy 80's ~ 90's movies.

omgkitty

1343930856-20120802-IMG_4047.jpg

Two "new" lenses for my medium format camera. I got a 50 and 150mm, both ƒ3.5. They were both pretty cheap, I'm gonna shoot a roll this weekend. Really looking forward to it :)

1343930867-20120802-IMG_4048.jpg

I'm not that much of a player of games anymore but I love arcade games and quick gaming sessions. I also enjoy 80's ~ 90's movies.

I see that you know how to take pictures. Great clarity on these! Nice pick ups.

Yes Boss!

Picked up Blazing Star iOS. A little clunky on controls, which is going to be fixed apparently, but incredible visual options. Great starter for the VC release this month.

0a633687.jpg

Polk

Awesome on the AA, man. They're my favourite band. I've seen them live probably about 6 times or so, great show. Will they be running through their discography at that show?

Amon Amarth will celebrate their 20th anniversary by arranging 5 special shows which will take place this August in Germany, Poland and Holland.
They will perform 2 whole sets containing songs from their entire career and they will also arrange a meet and greet on all shows

Carnby

baneshirt.jpg

Thank you to the member who posted this shirt in the last Pick Up Thread, for I would not have ordered it myself. It's a t-shirt, BTW.

xJavonta

Banned
Sorry, it's an instagram photo but I don't feel like taking a new one. Went yesterday, had a glorious time seeing New Found Glory, Man Overboard, Taking Back Sunday, Four Year Strong, All Time Low and a ton of other bands. I'm so sore now though.

9af5c160dcce11e1ae9122000a1e8b03_7.jpg

Sorry, it's an instagram photo but I don't feel like taking a new one. Went yesterday, had a glorious time seeing New Found Glory, Man Overboard, Taking Back Sunday, Four Year Strong, All Time Low and a ton of other bands. I'm so sore now though.

9af5c160dcce11e1ae9122000a1e8b03_7.jpg

Awesome. Warped Tour is a lot of fun!

Theonik

Showed up in the mail this morning :)

I'm not sure if I can plug it into a 120v outlet directly. Anyone know?
I really love this colour of the PS3, congrats on the pick-up, to answer your question it should say if it's dual voltage on the sticker in the bottom back where the model should also be listed, though I think most PS3 PSUs are dual voltage.
Edit: There you go, look here

Cypher

Feeling a lot of "rhythm" this Summer!

Rhythm Heaven Fever (Wii)
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (3DS)
Rhythm Theif & The Emperor's Treasure (3DS)

DSC04940.jpg

And taking on space armadas and getting sand in my face in Dubai!

Thunder Force VI (PS2)
Spec Ops: The Line - Premium Edition (360)

DSC04941.jpg

FStop7

Banned

The mask review: I like it. My head is big though or something, so it is a tight fit....that said, I can see out of the mouth hole fine. Dogs HATE IT! My little dog tried to attack it after I took it off; seems to offend pets! Seems to be a perfect freak out mask.

YOU! You were at California Extreme in that mask, weren't you? In the lobby Saturday night? With the Cat in the Hat people?

cj_iwakura

001-5.jpg

$20 for the Bat films, $20 for Walking Dead.

Also got Every Extend Extra and Gods Eater Burst for PSP. E3 is THREE BUCKS now at GameStop if you don't own it for some reason. GE is $12, not bad at all.

StayDead

001-5.jpg

$20 for the Bat films, $20 for Walking Dead.

Also got Every Extend Extra and Gods Eater Burst for PSP. E3 is THREE BUCKS now at GameStop if you don't own it for some reason. GE is $12, not bad at all.

Your cat is awesome. Photobombing cats <3

Also nice pickups! :D

Top Bottom